Grimm Forum
Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm (/Thread-Injustice-done-to-the-Juliette-s-character-in-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm - MarylikesGrimm - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 08:51 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 06:27 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 05:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: When she showed up at the police station she told Nick,
Quote:You all act like I'm responsible for everything, but I only did what I did to you because you took my child from me.
But she did only take Nick’s Grimm because they took her child. I think Adalind’s dialogue should have been that Viktor wouldn’t allow her to see Diana unless she took Nick’s Grimm and since she believed he had her she did what she had to do. Then let Nick and Renard deal with that fallout. But, the show has never allowed Adalind to tell Nick or Hank that everything she did up to losing her Hexenbiest was orchestrated by Renard. G & K seem to go out of their way to prevent Nick and Renard from being called out for their actions.

The closest ‘old ways’ for Adalind that I recall is when she taunted Juliette about having sex with Nick. But not sure if that was the Hexenbiest or an angry, vengeful mother. I don’t have a problem with anything Adalind did after they took Diana. The Hexenbiest might have made her more dangerous, but she didn’t do anything most mothers wouldn’t be willing to under the circumstances.

You know, though, Robyn.....I was just thinking. Adalind may have felt pretty good about disabling Nick. Maybe a comeuppance, perhaps?

She told Viktor she did not like it.

RE: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm - syscrash - 03-04-2017

Quote:Sean was able to make Nick feel it was okay to try to kill aunt Maria and try to kill Hank because he handed a key back to Nick. Sean is way more powerful than Henretta.
The aunt Maria was not a manipulation. As Sean told Kelly Mari was a Grimm with a Key. Even Kelly understood that rationalization and found it ok. Nick never knew Sean gave Adalind the blood to poison Hank.

Also Sean has the ability to con people into doing things. Hexenbiest can do it magically. That is the difference.

RE: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm - irukandji - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 08:53 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 08:51 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 06:27 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 05:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: When she showed up at the police station she told Nick,
Quote:You all act like I'm responsible for everything, but I only did what I did to you because you took my child from me.
But she did only take Nick’s Grimm because they took her child. I think Adalind’s dialogue should have been that Viktor wouldn’t allow her to see Diana unless she took Nick’s Grimm and since she believed he had her she did what she had to do. Then let Nick and Renard deal with that fallout. But, the show has never allowed Adalind to tell Nick or Hank that everything she did up to losing her Hexenbiest was orchestrated by Renard. G & K seem to go out of their way to prevent Nick and Renard from being called out for their actions.

The closest ‘old ways’ for Adalind that I recall is when she taunted Juliette about having sex with Nick. But not sure if that was the Hexenbiest or an angry, vengeful mother. I don’t have a problem with anything Adalind did after they took Diana. The Hexenbiest might have made her more dangerous, but she didn’t do anything most mothers wouldn’t be willing to under the circumstances.

You know, though, Robyn.....I was just thinking. Adalind may have felt pretty good about disabling Nick. Maybe a comeuppance, perhaps?

She told Viktor she did not like it.

She didn't like the sex. At least according to her. I have been reading the arguments about her working for Sean and while he is a manipulator, there has to be a reason he selects her for his dirty work. I think deep down, she likes the work.

Quote:She told Viktor she did not like it.

She didn't like the sex. At least according to her.
She may have told viktor she did not like it. But she told Juliette it was a whopper. So you decide who was telling the truth. Considering she is still sleeping with Nick. I would say the sex must be good. Unless she sees it as something she needs to do to have a place to stay.

RE: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm - irukandji - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 09:30 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:She told Viktor she did not like it.

She didn't like the sex. At least according to her.
She may have told viktor she did not like it. But she told Juliette it was a whopper. So you decide who was telling the truth. Considering she is still sleeping with Nick. I would say the sex must be good. Unless she sees it as something she needs to do to have a place to stay.

As I said, she likes the work and just maybe the added bonus of getting revenge on Nick.

No doubt Adalind liked the work. she was all about power and money. You could tell each time she pulled off a mission. She would have this sense of satisfaction.

(03-04-2017, 09:44 PM)syscrash Wrote: No doubt Adalind liked the work. she was all about power and money. You could tell each time she pulled off a mission. She would have this sense of satisfaction.

That's what I mean. For instance, I know she enjoyed participating in the murder of Nick's aunt, even though his aunt really meant nothing to her. It was a job. Kind of makes you wonder exactly what she was apologizing to Nick for.

RE: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm - Robyn - 03-04-2017

If that’s the case, why wouldn’t Adalind have embraced her place with BC? Had she been cooperative with Bonaparte, he would have probably given her the life of a princess because he wanted Diana happy and compliant. Because it was obvious that a happy Adalind was the means to a happy Diana.

Once learning Diana killed Rachael without leaving the mansion, Adalind would have realized she could write her own ticket. She didn’t need BC, Renard, or Nick. Adalind could have left with her children without worrying about Nick or Renard stopping her.

I understand the getting revenge on Nick part. Personally, I wouldn't be satisfied until they were all dead. But if Adalind likes the work, why is she living with Nick in a loft over a paint factory?

(03-04-2017, 10:00 PM)Robyn Wrote: But if Adalind likes the work, why is she living with Nick in a loft over a paint factory?

Who can say with Adalind? She's weird, like a lot of serial killers. I'm just pointing out that a person who can go into a hospital and stick a needle full of some poisonous concoction into someone they don't know doesn't loathe what they're doing. They like it.

RE: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm - MarylikesGrimm - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 09:23 PM)irukandji Wrote: She didn't like the sex. At least according to her. I have been reading the arguments about her working for Sean and while he is a manipulator, there has to be a reason he selects her for his dirty work. I think deep down, she likes the work.

Adalind was doing work for Sean to pay off a debt for her mother. Nothing is like free.