Grimm Forum
What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm (/Thread-What-is-your-own-Perfect-ending-to-Girmm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - jsgrimm45 - 02-28-2017

All the forum members have characters they like and characters they don't so to each member what is your prefect ending to Grimm. Like which character lives or dies, which character end up together or apart, what he characters do after the end.

As I like Nick I want him to live, I want Eve to go down saving Nick and Adalind. I want Monroe and Rosalee to stay in Portland and still be scoobies. I want Sean to leave Portland and became a Royal. I want both children to remain with Nadalind and for Diana and Kelly to know what lays ahead for them as the future for mankind.

Trubel to leave and keep fight BC with HW. Hank becomes Captain and Wu is Nick's pardner.

You get the point.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-28-2017

I see Nick and Hank getting a call from Wu telling them to meet him and the Captain at a crime scene and them getting into their car and driving off into the distance.

What I haven't decided yet is whether it should be a happy ending with them doing the job and having people they love to go home to at the end of the day, or a sad ending with everyone they loved dead and them doing the job because it's the only thing they have left.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Kathryn Wooten - 02-28-2017

Sean will not let Nick raise Diana
Rosalee and Monroe will have 4 babies instead of the 3
Nick will become a full Grimm
Trubel will be the new Grimm in Portland
Eve will become Juliette and lose her powers entirely
Hank and Wu will be promoted
Adalind will be a single mother but will be seeing Sean more and more. Which will make a normal /human Diana very happy

becauseI still say there was a reason Sean put them up on the dresser......just saying

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - izzy - 02-28-2017

So in my view the ending should be be bitter-sweet, uplifting yet devastating, a tale of hope, that hope being the future. I see Monroe and Rosalee becoming the sage wesen that lead the way in reaching out to younger wesen and showing them the do have choices. It starts with Truble and then spreads through their own efforts. In contrast, Nick, among others is forced to atone for the many transgressions that resulted from embracing the inner, dark nature in each of us. They serve as an example of what happens when you give in to your more base impulses, human and wesen alike. And Adelind serves to show that people can change, given the will and the opportunity. Her children become examples of he new era. Specifics are below:

Renard takes the classic exit and atones for his sins by suicide with his sidearm in his office as the FBI enters the building to arrest him for the murders he committed as Jack-the-Ripper (among other crimes)

Hank and Wu arrested and convicted on conspiracy to commit murder, accessory to murder, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting. 30 years each, hard time.

Nick, is on the run for murdering Kenneth and the FBI is closing in. Nick has a shootout with the FBI and is mortally wounded, he is last seen seated, with his back against the wall in a filthy rat infested warehouse, his shirt and pants soaked in blood, his sidearm empty and in his hand as the FBI enters the building pointing their weapons at him as he bleeds out, they call for an ambulance but it is caught in traffic.

Juliette/Eve, dies in a horrible painful way. She represents in someways the victim, victimized by her lover embracing his own dark nature and spilling over into what once was an innocent life, sullying that individual, showing that your dark side can infect and effect others with its taint.

Adalind, moves away with her children. She changes her name and goes to counseling and learns to make better choices in life in regard to men. Her children are raised by example and she teaches them to make positive choices. Diana's story is told in a flash forward moment via Bud. We assume Kelly makes equally positive choices in life.

Truble…Monroe and Rosalee have a long talk with her about options in life. Truble goes off to college with the goal of becoming a social worker and working with troubled wesen youth. Truble's future is revealed in a flash forward moment via Bud.

Monroe and Rosalee end up creating a summer camp for wesen youth, where they work with wesen on making better choices in life and coping with their innate nature.

Bud is last seen in an age related progression of flashes, opening his mailbox and getting letters from Adalind and Truble that demonstrate they are making solid choices in life. One shows Truble at her college graduation, then later in the delivery room with her husband. The last one is a wedding invitation to Diana’s wedding, addressed to Uncle Bud.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - MarylikesGrimm - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 01:08 PM)izzy Wrote: So in my view the ending should be be bitter-sweet, uplifting yet devastating, a tale of hope, that hope being the future. I see Monroe and Rosalee becoming the sage wesen that lead the way in reaching out to younger wesen and showing them the do have choices. It starts with Truble and then spreads through their own efforts. In contrast, Nick, among others is forced to atone for the many transgressions that resulted from embracing the inner, dark nature in each of us. They serve as an example of what happens when you give in to your more base impulses, human and wesen alike. And Adelind serves to show that people can change, given the will and the opportunity. Her children become examples of he new era. Specifics are below:

Renard takes the classic exit and atones for his sins by suicide with his sidearm in his office as the FBI enters the building to arrest him for the murders he committed as Jack-the-Ripper (among other crimes)

Hank and Wu arrested and convicted on conspiracy to commit murder, accessory to murder, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting. 30 years each, hard time.

Nick, is on the run for murdering Kenneth and the FBI is closing in. Nick has a shootout with the FBI and is mortally wounded, he is last seen seated, with his back against the wall in a filthy rat infested warehouse, his shirt and pants soaked in blood, his sidearm empty and in his hand as the FBI enters the building pointing their weapons at him as he bleeds out, they call for an ambulance but it is caught in traffic.

Juliette/Eve, dies in a horrible painful way. She represents in someways the victim, victimized by her lover embracing his own dark nature and spilling over into what once was an innocent life, sullying that individual, showing that your dark side can infect and effect others with its taint.

Adalind, moves away with her children. She changes her name and goes to counseling and learns to make better choices in life in regard to men. Her children are raised by example and she teaches them to make positive choices. Diana's story is told in a flash forward moment via Bud. We assume Kelly makes equally positive choices in life.

Truble…Monroe and Rosalee have a long talk with her about options in life. Truble goes off to college with the goal of becoming a social worker and working with troubled wesen youth. Truble's future is revealed in a flash forward moment via Bud.

Monroe and Rosalee end up creating a summer camp for wesen youth, where they work with wesen on making better choices in life and coping with their innate nature.

Bud is last seen in an age related progression of flashes, opening his mailbox and getting letters from Adalind and Truble that demonstrate they are making solid choices in life. One shows Truble at her college graduation, then later in the delivery room with her husband. The last one is a wedding invitation to Diana’s wedding, addressed to Uncle Bud.

This is much more positive than what I had expected.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Kathryn Wooten - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 01:17 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 01:08 PM)izzy Wrote: So in my view the ending should be be bitter-sweet, uplifting yet devastating, a tale of hope, that hope being the future. I see Monroe and Rosalee becoming the sage wesen that lead the way in reaching out to younger wesen and showing them the do have choices. It starts with Truble and then spreads through their own efforts. In contrast, Nick, among others is forced to atone for the many transgressions that resulted from embracing the inner, dark nature in each of us. They serve as an example of what happens when you give in to your more base impulses, human and wesen alike. And Adelind serves to show that people can change, given the will and the opportunity. Her children become examples of he new era. Specifics are below:

This is much more positive than what I had expected.

lol, especially what she has plans for Renard...I am glad she is not the writer lol

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Grimmbiest11 - 02-28-2017

This is too funny, can't stop laughing!

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - brandon - 02-28-2017

How pessimistic.
Nick lives with Adalind- new love of life- and his son, Diana. Leaves the police and sets up a special agency "Wesen" . and Adalind your law firm. Nick gets to have other kids with woman "Wesen".
Renard ist happy for Diana and is still in his post , get a new partner.
Trubel and Eve continue as agents of HW traveling across different countries. Ver never marries or has children. His life is focused on his career but if she has. Number couples.
Wu and Hank are still in the police as couples -cop Wesen"- and they would finally the love of their lives over time.
Rosalee and Monroe but miss Nick and come back. Bud is still in charge of his wordshop.
Better times come for the "Wesen"

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Hexenadler - 02-28-2017

Although I'm not nearly as vindictive towards the characters as izzy, I agree the only morally responsible way the show could end is for all of the characters to be incarcerated. But it won't happen.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - MarylikesGrimm - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 02:03 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Although I'm not nearly as vindictive towards the characters as izzy, I agree the only morally responsible way the show could end is for all of the characters to be incarcerated. But it won't happen.

Should Bud go to jail?