Grimm Forum
Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely (/Thread-Will-someone-die-in-the-Grimm-final-season-Ranking-least-to-most-likely)

Pages: 1 2

Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - vrm3 - 02-27-2017

http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2017/02/will_someone_die_in_the_grimm.html

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - Kathryn Wooten - 02-27-2017

My ranking from least to sure bet
Baby Kelly
Monroe and Rosalee
Hank

Adalind
Renard
Eve
Wu
Diana
Nick
(throw away character) Bud

A spoiler said it will be bitter sweet and tissues needed according to my list Nick would be the obvious how ever Wu could be the tissue box. I can not see pulling out the tissues for Renard r Diana or even Adalind or Eve..... I am thinking since Wu , Hank and Eve wrapped up a week before he ending was shot..people say you can not tell by that..I say if they were at the END there bodies would be there or they be there holding someone hands at the END....but there is a pic where Monroe is on the ground motionless ( why I thought it was Monroe was because it look lke Monroe and he has his trade mark sweater vest on)

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - rpmaluki - 02-27-2017

I don't think that was Monroe. It looked like a heavy coat and not a sweater (it had been very cold around that time of the shoot). There's a pic of Claire, David, Bree and Silas on Claire's last day and in the background, there's a guy with dark hair wearing a coat that looks like the one on the guy in the pic you mention.

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - speakeasy - 02-27-2017

I think Monroe, Rosalee and baby Kelly survive. Everyone else is at risk, imo. But Nick, Eve and Diana are closest to the abyss on my list. If the stick and the cloth turn out to be on their side, maybe one of the three will survive. Everyone will leave Portland.

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - New Guy - 02-27-2017

Hi Forum,
If I had to wager my two cents then the list prepared by the Kristi Turnquist is compelling. She provides good reasons:
Quote:Not to be the bearer of bad news, but Juliette/Eve's chances don't look too good. For one thing, back when she was Juliette, things went south with Nick when she was overtaken by her Hexenbiest self, and played a role in helping the Royals kill Nick's mother. Then, after Nick and everyone else thought she was dead, she reappeared as Eve, a Hadrian's Wall warrior prone to robotic personal dynamics and silver wigs. This season, she's becoming more like her old Juliette self, but she also seems to be a bridge between ancient evil -- as represented by the Wesen "death grip" she endured -- and Nick and his friends. I hope it doesn't turn out this way, but Eve's future doesn't look too bright.
Only FrankenEve has been grabbed twice in what looks to me to be a reaper type being dragging her to hell. The third time may be charmed.
N G

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - rpmaluki - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 05:24 AM)speakeasy Wrote: I think Monroe, Rosalee and baby Kelly survive. Everyone else is at risk, imo. But Nick, Eve and Diana are closest to the abyss on my list. If the stick and the cloth turn out to be on their side, maybe one of the three will survive. Everyone will leave Portland.
I agree with most of this, except for Renard leaving Portland. He pretty much has it made as a police Captain, former mayor elect. Now that I think about it neither will Wu and Hank. We know the others have compelling motives to move, Monroe and Rosalee, Nick (if he doesn't die) Adalind will go with Nick (if neither dies) Eve could finally decide to start living for herself (if she doesn't die).

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - Robyn - 02-27-2017

Considering that Adalind has never been actively involved in a season finale, she won’t be actively involved in the series finale unless G&K have selected someone outside the core group as their sacrificial lamb. DG teased that the S5 death was a beloved character who had been with the show since the beginning - Meisner and Meisner/Adalind have a small fan base, but the character didn’t fit DG’s description within the context of the show.

Unless Rosalee sits this one out because of the pregnancy or Bud is brought in as a place of convenience, Adalind will be with the children, or at least with Kelly, away from the direct threat.

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - speakeasy - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 06:20 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 05:24 AM)speakeasy Wrote: I think Monroe, Rosalee and baby Kelly survive. Everyone else is at risk, imo. But Nick, Eve and Diana are closest to the abyss on my list. If the stick and the cloth turn out to be on their side, maybe one of the three will survive. Everyone will leave Portland.
I agree with most of this, except for Renard leaving Portland. He pretty much has it made as a police Captain, former mayor elect. Now that I think about it neither will Wu and Hank. We know the others have compelling motives to move, Monroe and Rosalee, Nick (if he doesn't die) Adalind will go with Nick (if neither dies) Eve could finally decide to start living for herself (if she doesn't die).

I love your 'if they don't die' disclaimers, it's that kind of ending we're looking at. I just think the Grimm Portland will fade way along with the characters because of the bad memories of those lost. Kinda like M and R.

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - MarylikesGrimm - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 06:26 AM)Robyn Wrote: Considering that Adalind has never been actively involved in a season finale, she won’t be actively involved in the series finale unless G&K have selected someone outside the core group as their sacrificial lamb. DG teased that the S5 death was a beloved character who had been with the show since the beginning - Meisner and Meisner/Adalind have a small fan base, but the character didn’t fit DG’s description within the context of the show.

Unless Rosalee sits this one out because of the pregnancy or Bud is brought in as a place of convenience, Adalind will be with the children, or at least with Kelly, away from the direct threat.

IMO Adalind will be mostly with Diana and Sean in 611 & 612 while Kelly is with Rosalee during the day. In 613, IMO even Adalind and Sean will be fighting with Nick. Rosalee and Kelly are the only ones not in the fighting and IMO protected from dying.

RE: Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely - Robyn - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 08:48 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: IMO Adalind will be mostly with Diana and Sean in 611 & 612 while Kelly is with Rosalee during the day. In 613, IMO even Adalind and Sean will be fighting with Nick. Rosalee and Kelly are the only ones not in the fighting and IMO protected from dying.
What are you basing that assumption on. I've speculated that Adalind might suspect Nick doesn't have Diana's best interest in mind and turns to Renard. But it's conjecture for the most part for lack of anything concrete to work with.