Grimm Forum
'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers (/Thread-Grimm-Season-6-Episode-9-Spoilers)

Pages: 1 2

'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - MarylikesGrimm - 02-26-2017

Meanwhile, the Scooby Gang will take on a tree-like creature that is said to be hunting humans for food. A man will report to the police that his friend was consumed by the scary figure. Bree Turner, who plays Rosalee, recently revealed to Blastr some details about the episode. According to her, the viewers are in for a treat, as the effects they have prepared for the scenes are striking. She said that the creature Nick (David Giuntoli) and the gang would take on is monstrously hideous.

"In 'Tree People' coming up ... our creature in that is one of our best practical effect creatures that we've had on the series. Barney Burman, who does all our makeup special effects, just created this gorgeous prosthetic full body cast for our creature and a lot of it is CGI and a lot of it is, you get a face or an arm or a neck prosthetic. But our actor Doug Tate, who played our creature in 'Tree People,' he's also like 6'6"," Turner shared with Blastr.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/grimm-season-6-episode-9-spoilers-diana-continues-to-mystify-renard-175880/#THuMcactI5B5PEiB.99

http://www.christianpost.com/news/grimm-season-6-episode-9-spoilers-diana-continues-to-mystify-renard-175880/

RE: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - wfmyers1207 - 02-27-2017

Unfortunately, it's sounding as if this next episode is going to be yet another "filler" episode that doesn't advance the story line very much. I'm beginning to agree with some other Forum members who have stated that this is getting boring.

If the writer's are going to leave everything until the last 2 episodes to resolve, then the series finale is going to suck. Sad

RE: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - rpmaluki - 02-27-2017

Count me as one of those not impressed with the case of the week stories.

RE: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - Grimmbiest11 - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 08:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Count me as one of those not impressed with the case of the week stories.
IMO they should've been given 7 epis to wrap the series up. S5 dragged unnecessarily and all for nothing because BC storyline had an underwhelming conclusion.

RE: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - MarylikesGrimm - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 09:45 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 08:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Count me as one of those not impressed with the case of the week stories.
IMO they should've been given 7 epis to wrap the series up. S5 dragged unnecessarily and all for nothing because BC storyline had an underwhelming conclusion.

I think in Blood Magic, 610, will have the plot moving forward.

(02-27-2017, 10:16 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

After too many filler episodes. The tension should've mounted by now. Nick should've gone Gollum crazy with the stick. Wanted to see a darker and conflicted Nick. His character is almost a Gary Sue at this point.
I'm thinking this season is about Eve because she seems to be the one steering the main plot and others are just players.

RE: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-27-2017

I don't see any indication that all 13 episodes are meant to be an extended story arc the way the Juliette amnesia or BC arcs were. It's a more or less regular set of WotW episodes, with little bits added here and there to set up the big story at the finale. It's a lot like S01 that way.

(02-27-2017, 11:47 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I don't see any indication that all 13 episodes are meant to be an extended story arc the way the Juliette amnesia or BC arcs were. It's a more or less regular set of WotW episodes, with little bits added here and there to set up the big story at the finale. It's a lot like S01 that way.

Probably, I'm thinking they should've done better as the final season

RE: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - rpmaluki - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 10:53 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:

After too many filler episodes. The tension should've mounted by now. Nick should've gone Gollum crazy with the stick. Wanted to see a darker and conflicted Nick. His character is almost a Gary Sue at this point.
I'm thinking this season is about Eve because she seems to be the one steering the main plot and others are just players.
Apart from the cases of the week, this is 100% and the writers are even hiding it anymore. Nick is basically a deux ex machina at this point, sort of like Diana when she saw the symbols on the cloth and when she restored Nick back to himself. Nick only now exists to stop whatever this bad thing is that's coming to Portland with Diana at the center and Eve as the herald. He's not required to do anything until the very end of the show. I'm convinced the writers are spinning a web of lies in their interviews because nothing they've said matches what we've seen of screen regarding Nick and several other plot points.

RE: 'Grimm' Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers - MarylikesGrimm - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 11:56 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 10:53 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:

Apart from the cases of the week, this is 100% and the writers are even hiding it anymore. Nick is basically a deux ex machina at this point, sort of like Diana when she saw the symbols on the cloth and when she restored Nick back to himself. Nick only now exists to stop whatever this bad thing is that's coming to Portland with Diana at the center and Eve as the herald. He's not required to do anything until the very end of the show. I'm convinced the writers are spinning a web of lies in their interviews because nothing they've said matches what we've seen of screen regarding Nick and several other plot points.

My understanding was G&K changed their minds about the end and it very different than the one they originally planned it. Claire description of this season as having similar charm to the first one in her interviews so far have been the most accurate.