Grimm Forum
(6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek (/Thread-6x8-The-Son-Also-Rises-Sneak-Peek)

Pages: 1 2

(6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - WispyWillow - 02-22-2017

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/grimm-episode-608-son-also-rises-press.html

RE: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - rpmaluki - 02-22-2017

Finally she moves out!

RE: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - Kathryn Wooten - 02-22-2017

Wesen came from other worlds..hmmmmmmm meaning anyone wesen is in danger???

RE: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - syscrash - 02-22-2017

That is a very interesting sneak peak. What was the most interesting was Eve comment that she needs space. That is the first time since she became Eve that she has expressed a personal need.

RE: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - MarylikesGrimm - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 04:19 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Wesen came from other worlds..hmmmmmmm meaning anyone wesen is in danger???

It looks like we learn about where wesen came from and maybe that is Where the Wild Things Were.

She says she is moving out. But this is the episode she goes to the hospital. Adalind is not in this episode. This is also the start of mirror guy being a problem. I am really wondering where the Eve character is going. It seems like they are definitely detaching Nick and Eve My question is what is the purpose for having her move. Especially since they could have put Eve at the spice shop from the beginning.

RE: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - Grimmbiest11 - 02-22-2017

From this clip are we to conclude that Eve is actually broke and really has no place to go since the details of where she'd stay were very sketchy? Another thing, I think she's done with moping, she seems to be getting her focus back on what needs to be done. With BC now inactive, I take it she's now the leader of The Fellowship of The Stick.

(02-22-2017, 05:07 AM)syscrash Wrote: She says she is moving out. But this is the episode she goes to the hospital. Adalind is not in this episode. This is also the start of mirror guy being a problem. I am really wondering where the Eve character is going. It seems like they are definitely detaching Nick and Eve My question is what is the purpose for having her move. Especially since they could have put Eve at the spice shop from the beginning.

To show a metaphorical shift in paradigm. The writers are isolating the character bit by bit, not having to anchor her to anyone or anything. So when the time comes to do what needs to be done she won't be making reckless emotional decisions like Nick mostly does and she'll do the job. My guess is in the very end she'll strike out on her own or die. More of less she is the heroine of the season, judging from the magnitude of her vested interest.
Nick has taken a bit of a backseat in spearheading the whole thing. He's more like a pawn now just waiting for his role in the final story

RE: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - Kathryn Wooten - 02-22-2017

I believe when Juliette died Nick got rid of everything Juliette emptied the nest egg they both shared to by the fome
when Eve was created she was just a walking killing machine....treated as such ,In HW there was living quarters for her....she did not eat or sleep or changed clothing much.. so I assume it was provided by HW..so she did not use money..making me believe she was used for HW , but they did not pay her because they treated her as property not like a human, who needs money , eat etc., etc

PS why is there a cot in the bathroom??

Eve said she would stay at the spice shop while she investigated the symbols. Eve is a vet and a hexenbiest. Getting money would not be a problem. They said the shop has a cot and a bathroom. Not a cot in the bathroom

RE: (6x8) The Son Also Rises Sneak Peek - Grimmbiest11 - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 06:15 AM)syscrash Wrote: Eve said she would stay at the spice shop while she investigated the symbols. Eve is a vet and a hexenbiest. Getting money would not be a problem. They said the shop has a cot and a bathroom. Not a cot in the bathroom

Then why not get a place to stay the moment HW left her in the cold? I get it, she was busy with the stick and cloth business but they also happen to have lives. Unless they're implying Eve doesn't have a life. She can easily take her research to her place. Why was she living in the tunnel in the first place? Even Nick did go to his home despite his obsession with the stick

Juliette was a vet not Eve, even if were to practice again it would not be in Portland. Word is that Juliette is dead. They said the reason they had her wearing wigs was so as not to run into folks from her old life who would recognize her. Accounts, credit cards in Juliette's name won't work if they're going to stick to that story.