Grimm Forum
So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. (/Thread-So-Diana-doesn-t-know-Juliette-betrayed-Kelly)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - dicappatore - 09-17-2018

One of my great posting was so great that I had to re-post it on another thread. It is such a great posting and to the point that a modified version of the earlier version deserves another mentioning here too.

It is amazing how someone that has hardly any clue about the main character ans its supporting ensemble and what they did on the TV Show Grimm. Yet, know so much about a secondary character and 20 years into the future such as Diana that was never shown what took place in those 20 years.

Makes one wonder if we have a member of the creative team incognito on this forum, since they have so much background knowledge of such a character. BTW, I have this cheap bridge, in Brooklyn to sell.

Is it: insight

Definition of insight

1 : the power or act of seeing into a situation : penetration
2 : the act or result of apprehending the inner nature of things or of seeing intuitively

Or: delusion

Definition of delusion

1a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated under the delusion that they will finish on schedule delusions of grandeur

b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary the delusion that someone was out to hurt him also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

2 : the act of tricking or deceiving someone : the state of being deluded … accused the Bohemian of having practiced the most abominable arts of delusion among the younger brethren. —Walter Scott

YOU DECIDE!

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - irukandji - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 08:12 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: There's a 20 year gap and all we have is that one scene and the showrunners' statement that everyone is alive and still one big happy family. Anything is possible and it it's all fanwank.

Exactly.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - dicappatore - 09-18-2018

This is what happens when a delusional mind is unable to accept or unable to comprehend what took place on the screen and how the warped mind twists things with such heavy bias that reality is out the window.

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Here are more than a few things your post completely overlooked. First of all, Diana always referred to Renard as "Daddy". I assume that as she grew older, she shortened it to "Dad". She never once referred to Nick as "Dad", nor was there any indication in the show that she ever was going to look at Nick in that capacity.
Diana was a child of two split up parents, Adalind and Sean. As a child of shared custody, she would have grown up partially in Nick's and Adalind's household. In the world most of us live in that would make Nick her step dad and like most pre-teen children growing up with a step dad eventually end up calling them dad, daddy, father, my other etc...

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Second, the series seemed to end with emphasizing young Kelly's importance to Nick and vice versa. Nick is shown teaching baby Kelly to say, "Grimm". Later, ghost grandmother Kelly makes specific reference to him and completely ignores the girl she kidnapped in an attempt to be the other mommy. Diana is sent to specifically fetch Kelly to participate in killing the evil wesen. Then, Kelly is seen proudly documenting his father's feats.
Since we have established a strong possibility that Diana could have referred Nick, her step-dad as dad. For what ever possible reasons would Diana refer to their (both Diana & Kelly) dad to be Sean? Kelly was not a shared custody child with anyone, let alone Sean. So by your ingenious twisted mind, under what possibility would Diana refer to both herself & Kelly as their dad, to be Sean? Wake up and smell the coffee!

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: So when was it that Nick actually had time to pull himself away from this mutual adoration to begin referring to Diana as his daughter? There have been several posts citing that Diana was warming up to Nick, and so this could be her way of eventually referring to him as, "Dad". In order to warm up to him, Nick has to begin the process of a father/daughter bond. I haven't seen one post citing where Nick actually admitted to Adalind or Diana that considered her to be his daughter.
Thats because we haven't seen what took place in the last 20 years but we do know a few facts. Adalind and Nick did not split up by the end of the season, "The End" only reinforced their commitment to each other.

Adalind and Sean did not live together. Adalind and Sean were never married for it to be any chances of Kelly being the step child of Sean if Adalind had shared custody of Kelly which could have had the possibility of Sean being his step dad to Kelly. This is a delusion that only exist in your mind that lacks any sense of logic.

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Third, you say Nick is calling the shots, yet it's Diana who says they've got wesen to kill, that Mom and Dad are waiting and Monroe's kids are coming too. How do you know it's Nick who's calling the shots when Diana herself made no such statement?
Hello-w, McFly! For 6 seasons Nick called the shots. For 6 seasons Monroe was a scobie, a member of 'the gang" Nick's side kick shared by Hank. They all resented Sean, especially Monroe. What proof do you have that a loner such as Sean replaced Nick as the head of "the gang". What proof did we miss that the gang looked at Sean as one of their leaders? If Nick was out of the picture, as your wet dream fantasizes, what proof do you have or exists, except in your twisted mind that is unable to accept logical conclusions, that Sean, again, a half-assed Zouberbiest took over the "family business of a Grimm? Are we doing those loop-di-loops in our mind again?

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Fourth, it's assumed that all of these people began to work together as a team to bring down wesen. Renard actually knew more about the wesen problem than Nick. If Adalind and Monroe's kids are going along as grimm hunting wesen, it's no stretch to believe that Renard would go along as well.
Well I could see that if Nick was out of the picture but what proof do you have he was? Since you constantly seem to OVERLOOK the show was called "Grimm". The main character was Nick Burkhardt as "the Grimm". The show was not based on a secondary supporting character, A Wesen police Captain, again, a half-assed Zouberbiest or a Grimm's girlfriend Juliette, a whacked out Hexenbiest. Don't you think its time to warm up that coffee you should be drinking with the hope of waking up to reality?

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Fifth, you have yet to explain how it was that anyone, including Nick, knew there were wesen to kill to begin with.
This is just too easy, Just ask yourself, what did Nick do for 6 seasons and then compare it to what Sean did for the same 6 seasons. Which of the two went out of his way to help people and which of the two saw the world revolve around them?

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Not to point fingers but it really is hypocritical is it for you to not only make your own assumptions yet criticize me for making assumptions of my own.

You really need to acquire a good dictionary and look up such big words as,
hypocritical, assumptions, criticize, before you choose to use them.

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, and by the way:

"Sticks and stones......."
Yea, we know. These I just chucked at you are going to hurt.

Ahh, so relieved I did my good deed for the day.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Henry of green - 09-19-2018

(09-18-2018, 10:02 PM)dicappatore Wrote: This is what happens when a delusional mind is unable to accept or unable to comprehend what took place on the screen and how the warped mind twists things with such heavy bias that reality is out the window.

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Here are more than a few things your post completely overlooked. First of all, Diana always referred to Renard as "Daddy". I assume that as she grew older, she shortened it to "Dad". She never once referred to Nick as "Dad", nor was there any indication in the show that she ever was going to look at Nick in that capacity.
Diana was a child of two split up parents, Adalind and Sean. As a child of shared custody, she would have grown up partially in Nick's and Adalind's household. In the world most of us live in that would make Nick her step dad and like most pre-teen children growing up with a step dad eventually end up calling them dad, daddy, father, my other etc...

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Second, the series seemed to end with emphasizing young Kelly's importance to Nick and vice versa. Nick is shown teaching baby Kelly to say, "Grimm". Later, ghost grandmother Kelly makes specific reference to him and completely ignores the girl she kidnapped in an attempt to be the other mommy. Diana is sent to specifically fetch Kelly to participate in killing the evil wesen. Then, Kelly is seen proudly documenting his father's feats.
Since we have established a strong possibility that Diana could have referred Nick, her step-dad as dad. For what ever possible reasons would Diana refer to their (both Diana & Kelly) dad to be Sean? Kelly was not a shared custody child with anyone, let alone Sean. So by your ingenious twisted mind, under what possibility would Diana refer to both herself & Kelly as their dad, to be Sean? Wake up and smell the coffee!

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: So when was it that Nick actually had time to pull himself away from this mutual adoration to begin referring to Diana as his daughter? There have been several posts citing that Diana was warming up to Nick, and so this could be her way of eventually referring to him as, "Dad". In order to warm up to him, Nick has to begin the process of a father/daughter bond. I haven't seen one post citing where Nick actually admitted to Adalind or Diana that considered her to be his daughter.
Thats because we haven't seen what took place in the last 20 years but we do know a few facts. Adalind and Nick did not split up by the end of the season, "The End" only reinforced their commitment to each other.

Adalind and Sean did not live together. Adalind and Sean were never married for it to be any chances of Kelly being the step child of Sean if Adalind had shared custody of Kelly which could have had the possibility of Sean being his step dad to Kelly. This is a delusion that only exist in your mind that lacks any sense of logic.

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Third, you say Nick is calling the shots, yet it's Diana who says they've got wesen to kill, that Mom and Dad are waiting and Monroe's kids are coming too. How do you know it's Nick who's calling the shots when Diana herself made no such statement?
Hello-w, McFly! For 6 seasons Nick called the shots. For 6 seasons Monroe was a scobie, a member of 'the gang" Nick's side kick shared by Hank. They all resented Sean, especially Monroe. What proof do you have that a loner such as Sean replaced Nick as the head of "the gang". What proof did we miss that the gang looked at Sean as one of their leaders? If Nick was out of the picture, as your wet dream fantasizes, what proof do you have or exists, except in your twisted mind that is unable to accept logical conclusions, that Sean, again, a half-assed Zouberbiest took over the "family business of a Grimm? Are we doing those loop-di-loops in our mind again?

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Fourth, it's assumed that all of these people began to work together as a team to bring down wesen. Renard actually knew more about the wesen problem than Nick. If Adalind and Monroe's kids are going along as grimm hunting wesen, it's no stretch to believe that Renard would go along as well.
Well I could see that if Nick was out of the picture but what proof do you have he was? Since you constantly seem to OVERLOOK the show was called "Grimm". The main character was Nick Burkhardt as "the Grimm". The show was not based on a secondary supporting character, A Wesen police Captain, again, a half-assed Zouberbiest or a Grimm's girlfriend Juliette, a whacked out Hexenbiest. Don't you think its time to warm up that coffee you should be drinking with the hope of waking up to reality?

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Fifth, you have yet to explain how it was that anyone, including Nick, knew there were wesen to kill to begin with.
This is just too easy, Just ask yourself, what did Nick do for 6 seasons and then compare it to what Sean did for the same 6 seasons. Which of the two went out of his way to help people and which of the two saw the world revolve around them?

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Not to point fingers but it really is hypocritical is it for you to not only make your own assumptions yet criticize me for making assumptions of my own.

You really need to acquire a good dictionary and look up such big words as,
hypocritical, assumptions, criticize, before you choose to use them.

(09-16-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, and by the way:

"Sticks and stones......."
Yea, we know. These I just chucked at you are going to hurt.

Ahh, so relieved I did my good deed for the day.

Dicappatore, well said couldn’t have said it better myself, also the shows epilogue made it clear Nick had a massive influence on Diania’s up bringing. In the epilogue she was basically an honorary Grimm carrying on Nicks family tradition of working out of a trailer just like aunt Marie and Kelly had done. Also Kelly talks about Nick entire epilogue about how his father told him this and told him that while growing up. Sean on the other hand wasn’t even mentioned in the epilogue whatsoever, Kelly doesn’t say Sean told me this or that also Sean’s daughter Diana doesn’t even mention Sean by name like Kelly does about about Nick.
\

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - irukandji - 09-19-2018

Quote:Ahh, so relieved I did my good deed for the day.

You never could participate intelligently in a discussion. I mean, look at your posts. You're freaking and having to resort to the dictionary, bolding, excessive bandwidth and large fonts once again! I guess I could relent and say that at least your spelling has been better as of late. (Give you another good feeling to get you through the day).

It's obvious that blustering and bullying are the best you're ever going to be able to muster. So be it. I'm thinking that your one track mind is turning now and a youtube video is imminent.

"Sticks and stones"

Bye!

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - dicappatore - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 04:24 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Quote:Ahh, so relieved I did my good deed for the day.

You never could participate intelligently in a discussion. I mean, look at your posts. You're freaking and having to resort to the dictionary, bolding, excessive bandwidth and large fonts once again! I guess I could relent and say that at least your spelling has been better as of late. (Give you another good feeling to get you through the day).

It's obvious that blustering and bullying are the best you're ever going to be able to muster. So be it. I'm thinking that your one track mind is turning now and a youtube video is imminent.

"Sticks and stones"

Bye!

WHAT??? Participate in an intelligent conversation with YOU???

Maybe, just maybe if you get off your LOON horse in your wet noodle world you live in and show some inkling of an intelligent thought instead of the delusional ones you keep spewing on these threads. Maybe, just maybe I would try again, as I have tried to do many times, in the past, with inchoate results.

Just look at your reply to my post #183 after I exposed you and your delusional ignoramus illogical points. The best you can come back with a weak attempt of some sarcasm?
ROFLMAO

Here is my YouTube gift to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVmZXHrNuY

(09-19-2018, 04:05 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Dicappatore, well said couldn’t have said it better myself, also the shows epilogue made it clear Nick had a massive influence on Diania’s up bringing. In the epilogue she was basically an honorary Grimm carrying on Nicks family tradition of working out of a trailer just like aunt Marie and Kelly had done. Also Kelly talks about Nick entire epilogue about how his father told him this and told him that while growing up. Sean on the other hand wasn’t even mentioned in the epilogue whatsoever, Kelly doesn’t say Sean told me this or that also Sean’s daughter Diana doesn’t even mention Sean by name like Kelly does about about Nick.
\

Henry, after the so many rehashed bored discussions we had on these threads, I find it entertaining pointing out this particular contributor in addition to one or two more of their inconsistencies of their contributions. I am a firm believer of expressing and respecting other opinions.

What I do not respect is when some claim their BS or their Fan Fiction as an opinion based on creative facts, such as this loon, and a few others have, in previous threads, claimed for the possibility, in that last scene, of Diana referring to her dad and Kelly's dad, to be Sean. Gees, WTF did they watch for 6 seasons, 123 episodes?