Grimm Forum
So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. (/Thread-So-Diana-doesn-t-know-Juliette-betrayed-Kelly)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - syscrash - 02-25-2017

The problem is without Kelly you have no Eve and you don't have Adalind with Nick which means you don't have Diana with Nick. which means Diana is not near the stick and the cloth.
I am not saying Diana knew why or controlled the situations. But the insight we have seen she has. Would suggest she would get a feeling that lets her know when she should stay or when she should go.

That is the thing with a prophecy a lot of moving pieces have to come together.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - irukandji - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 11:03 PM)syscrash Wrote: The problem is without Kelly you have no Eve and you don't have Adalind with Nick which means you don't have Diana with Nick. which means Diana is not near the stick and the cloth.
I am not saying Diana knew why or controlled the situations. But the insight we have seen she has. Would suggest she would get a feeling that lets her know when she should stay or when she should go.

That is the thing with a prophecy a lot of moving pieces have to come together.

Actually, the constant here seems to be Juliette/Eve and Diana more than any other two people. Juliette the hexenbiest goes to Nick's house. Diana is brought to Nick's house. They both go to the royals' stronghold, but are parted, but both end up at HW. Eve winds up back and the fome wounded and soon followed by Diana. Eve leaves but then returns to write on the tunnel wall, and subsequently becomes ill. It's Diana who alerts Adalind that Eve is down in the tunnels.

It's likely Diana knows about the stick.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - syscrash - 02-26-2017

I have always thought the Diana and Eve are part of the same ritual. Diana being the intended recipient. With Eve getting a residual effect.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Nicholas White - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 01:01 AM)syscrash Wrote: I have always thought the Diana and Eve are part of the same ritual. Diana being the intended recipient. With Eve getting a residual effect.

The ritual was done way before Juilette became a Hexenbiest. It wouldn't make sense. Also Adalind went through the same ritual and has no residual effects.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - MarylikesGrimm - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 04:17 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 01:01 AM)syscrash Wrote: I have always thought the Diana and Eve are part of the same ritual. Diana being the intended recipient. With Eve getting a residual effect.

The ritual was done way before Juilette became a Hexenbiest. It wouldn't make sense. Also Adalind went through the same ritual and has no residual effects.

Adalind was less stable person with a different personality before Nick got his powers back. Maybe their was some residual effects.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Kwu9888 - 02-26-2017

I have to say I disagree to me the constant that is in all of the actions taken is Nick. If there had been no Nick none of the people would probably have crossed each other's path's , that especially includes Monrosalee. You may not think that's true but why else would any of them actually have met each other if not for Nick? Adalind wouldn't be involved, hence no Diana no Kelly so the royals wouldn't have been around at all and Sean would just be Nick's boss and Juliette would never have been a hexenbiest. Just my opinion

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Robyn - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 04:45 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 04:17 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:

Adalind was less stable person with a different personality before Nick got his powers back. Maybe their was some residual effects.
Consider Adalind’s situation at the time. Her Hexenbiest - what she believed her only viable protection - had been killed, and she’s alone while Nick & Renard have become allies. Factor in her immaturity and it’s not a stretch that’d she’d be a bit unbalanced. Adalind’s future had an opportunity to diverge from her past when she felt the mother/child bond with Diana. Adalind didn’t change because of Nick. Kelly, Renard, Nick and his group derailed the life change Adalind had already chosen.

(02-26-2017, 05:46 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: I have to say I disagree to me the constant that is in all of the actions taken is Nick. If there had been no Nick none of the people would probably have crossed each other's path's , that especially includes Monrosalee. You may not think that's true but why else would any of them actually have met each other if not for Nick? Adalind wouldn't be involved, hence no Diana no Kelly so the royals wouldn't have been around at all and Sean would just be Nick's boss and Juliette would never have been a hexenbiest. Just my opinion
Completely agree. Eliminating Kelly and the kidnapping from the scenario also eliminates Nick loosing his Grimm and Juliette becoming a Hexenbiest and Eve. But introduce a stick that ushers in a prophesy, and voila, everything is up for grabs. Suddenly the characters were never controlling their actions or destinies, it was all preordained. Kelly could have died before kidnapping Diana, and the prophesy would have manipulated events to get Diana to Portland with Nick & Juliette.

That Juliette is connected to Diana and the ritual instead of Adalind is the writers focusing on a core character rather than a tangible result to their storyline and fans twisting the result to favor their preferred female character. Either way, the disappointing result is a storyline akin to fanfiction.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - brandon - 02-26-2017

You have to see the two sides of the coin. The good and the bad. The postman would continue in his hunt, because they are cases "Wesen". They do not want to have to do with the police. People act like that on certain occasions, if they are not disturbed it does not matter at all. Monroe could be dead by the cop "pig" and Rosalee without a partner. I think she was thinking of selling the spice shop. Nick saved Adalind of the "Queen Be". Had not existed Diana.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - MarylikesGrimm - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 06:19 AM)Robyn Wrote: Consider Adalind’s situation at the time. Her Hexenbiest - what she believed her only viable protection - had been killed, and she’s alone while Nick & Renard have become allies. Factor in her immaturity and it’s not a stretch that’d she’d be a bit unbalanced. Adalind’s future had an opportunity to diverge from her past when she felt the mother/child bond with Diana. Adalind didn’t change because of Nick. Kelly, Renard, Nick and his group derailed the life change Adalind had already chosen.

After Nick got his powers back was about the same time Adalind was removed from the hexenbeist prison by Viktor and given food.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Highway_of_Tears

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-26-2017

Nick is the primary character, so he's inevitably at the center of everything. If no Nick, "Grimm" would be all about Trubel, and there'd be a completely different set of characters. Maybe the series pilot would have started with a teenage Trubel running into a healthier Rolek Porter.