Grimm Forum
S6E07 - Blind Love - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E07 - Blind Love (/Thread-S6E07-Blind-Love)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - MarylikesGrimm - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 06:07 AM)speakeasy Wrote: That trio should think as one.

Diana listens to her parents so Nick should work with Adalind and Renard.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - speakeasy - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 06:10 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Since Renard is my favorite character, I am happy to see him throwing in with the Scoobies and they will all be vital in defeating this coming calamity, imo. But it just seems logical that Nick, Juliette and Diana will be the axis the whole thing turns upon, since they are the most closely bound with the stick and the cloth.

It would be so cool if they could actually have conversations with the cloth if they break to code of communication to it.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - jsgrimm45 - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 06:25 AM)speakeasy Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 06:10 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Since Renard is my favorite character, I am happy to see him throwing in with the Scoobies and they will all be vital in defeating this coming calamity, imo. But it just seems logical that Nick, Juliette and Diana will be the axis the whole thing turns upon, since they are the most closely bound with the stick and the cloth.

It would be so cool if they could actually have conversations with the cloth if they break to code of communication to it.
I myself would like to see this whole stick and cloth thing come out to Adalind, Sean, and even Diana.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - brandon - 02-21-2017

I too like three- Adalind and Nick ,Sean- work together again.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - speakeasy - 02-21-2017

Dollars to donuts you two are right.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Kathryn Wooten - 02-21-2017

I think you are right bbout Renard.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Hell Rell - 02-22-2017

This episode went pretty much the way I thought it would. It had funny moments and is a nice standalone episode but it happened at the wrong time. There's not enough episodes left to throw away on one like this. I would've liked it more if we had a full season.

I have to say that the scene at the dinner table was nostalgic but also kind of ridiculous. I know this is a fantasy show but it stood out to me more than ever just how absurd this group sitting around a table and laughing really is. It just showed me how the show is written for moments without much forethought for how later scenes will come off. There is way too much baggage for this group to just go away together on a trip. I can take them reluctantly working together to prevent a catastrophe that is imminent but this was just too much to swallow despite how much I like seeing them all interact. That's why it works as a standalone episode but doesn't when all of their history is taken into account.

That was Juliette speaking. There were some serious issues being raised but the writers presented it in a way where it could be laughed off as a joke. Eve officially left the building during that mini brawl. That was really the only interaction that took past history into account. The rest were just lustful emphasized by Wu not even knowing the object of his affection's name, whom I liked by the way and wouldn't mind seeing again.

The only other thing I can think of that may have taken past history into account was Nick saying he thought Rosalee had beautiful eyes since the first time he saw her. It's not something Nick would come out and say but that actually sounded genuine to me. I could see him thinking that without that gross concoction.

To reiterate, it was fine as a standalone episode but just terribly placed. It had a lot of humorous moments like everything Hank did and Nick falling to his knees and shouting Rosaleeeee! The writers have shown they could do humor this season with this episode along with the Hungry Hungry Hippo and Red Herring preceding it. I'll probably watch some scenes of this episode several times because I still really enjoy watching this group together but the break in immersion is at war with my fan side.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - brandon - 02-22-2017

Was to have fun, nothing to add back to the puzzle.
Funny in unrequited kiss scenes
That play is fun as a "Night of kings".
How Diana cooks her father,Maybe also want to get a couple,watching as the nick couple and their mother is going so well.
The spell was for couples,Hank took two glasses so the effect could have been canceled.
After all they had the right to a time together.
Nick should send a letter to randy's father "Do not mess with a GRIMM".
They do not know anything about the Ariel kiss incident- did not tell his girlfriend or them-
Maybe nick does not like hairy woman.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - pamg5033 - 02-25-2017

What was going on with Sean in this episode. First, he's frantic when he realizes that Diana is missing and then he picks up that leaf and starts to frantically dial a number and suddenly stops and acts like nothing is happening. I think the delivery of trees has something to do with it. He's not stupid. Even if he thought Diana could take care of herself, he'd still be frantically searching for her and breathing fire on whoever got in his way. He definitely would have called Nick and Adalinde and got their help in finding who took Diana, but for him to calmly sit there and eat cookies like nothing's going on. No way. There's definitely a spell afoot.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - syscrash - 02-25-2017

You got it right when you said he remembered it is Diana he was worrying about. Bottom line the is nothing Diana can't kill if threatened. That is why when Grossante called Sean asked do you want to play it this way. The second time he told him he would be there when he gets around to it.

There is also the possibility Sean realized if Diana was in trouble she would have come to him. Remember Diana can go anywhere she wants.