Grimm Forum
S6E07 - Blind Love - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E07 - Blind Love (/Thread-S6E07-Blind-Love)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Kathryn Wooten - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 10:39 AM)panther19 Wrote: What a delightful funny show, especially well acted by Hank and Wu.
I think we are likely to see feelings of longing creeping back in between Nick and Eve/Juliette. I have never completely accepted Nick and Adalind in love or sweet Adalind. She made such a great hexenbeist. Poor Eve, is now facing another threat with this face of death in the mirror. Have a feeling Nick will help her when the time comes as he also saw it with her. Anyway this episode was good comic relief. Good job by Diana too. I wonder if Trubel will be back.
Does anybody know? Angel

I believe I read some place that Trubel will be in the last 2 eppys

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 07:01 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Diana went with Juliette and Kenneth is easy the actress playing Kelly wanted out of the series so that is how they did it.

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio was never actually "in" the series, except as a guest star. She had originally been slated to return for a couple of episodes every season, but when she was cast as a series regular in "Limitless," which was shot on location in NYC she became unavailable to travel to Portland in 2015. It's too bad they didn't write around her without killing Kelly, because "Limitless" didn't make it past its first season.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - syscrash - 02-18-2017

It did seem the writers where mad at Maatrantonio the way they wrote her off the show. Everyone else they have given them a graceful ending. Even Henrietta thought it was quick, made sense. She would not had a reason to fear Sean coming back. She would not have realized it was the ripper.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-18-2017

I've never seen a graceful exit of a character from a series when the actor who portrayed the character isn't available to do it. They always come out looking like the kluges that they are.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - syscrash - 02-18-2017

This episode reminds me of when a show does a musical or a black and film noir version of a show. In the final fight scene. The acting was so over the top, it was funny. They really made the point to not take anything said seriously. Then to have them all together singing happy birthday. Really cleared up any confusion.

Even though it was a farce. I wonder if any of the statements will become an issue in future issues. or will everything said be ignored as if it never happened. The only statement that I am concerned about is Eve statement of Adalind having the child that should have been hers. That opinion has come up twice before. Once Adalind brought it up. then Nick told Eve it was not her kid. Now Eve says it.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Kathryn Wooten - 02-18-2017

Just throwing it out there...even under the influence by the Drug..EVE/Julieette said some very Juliette type of things. like she should have killed Adalind when she had the chance, that Kelly should be her...I mean I hate it that the real truth came out but will be blamed on the potion and it will never be talked about again..because if we had a season 7 (damn NBC) We might explore that a little more

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - New Guy - 02-18-2017

Hi Forum,
This show was entertaining as a comic farce, but with so little time remaining it was a waste.
Diana was the one who moved the plot. Her reveal of the celestial map to Renard should provide some basis for more tensions. Her playtime with Lieutenant Grossante was a nice turn from evil kidnapping Löwen to whimpering victim was fun.
Quote:Please.
No more.
[panting] [grunting] Just just let me die.
Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, hey there, Lieutenant.
You and Diana have been having a lot of fun, I see.
- Daddy! - Ah! Hey, honey.
Oh! Did you have a good time with the lieutenant? I sure did.
Can I stay a little longer? I think you've had enough fun for now.
But we can have another playdate sometime? Of course.
Anytime you want.
Bye.
See you soon.
Her conversation with FrankenEve brought up a major unresolved issue:
Quote:Does your tummy hurt? No, I don't think so.
My tummy hurts when I'm sad.
Are you sad? Sometimes.
Like when my mommy went away.
I thought your tummy might hurt because Nick's not your boyfriend anymore.
Yeah, I guess my tummy might hurt sometimes.
Do you want him back? That wouldn't be right.
Things are really different now.
Sometimes I miss my other mommy too.
Her name is Kelly, just like my brother's.
You know her, don't you? I don't know where she is anymore.
Do you?
Diana is very sharp. She knows that soon after Kelly brought her back to Portland Hexenette and Kenny the Kreep took her to see King Freddy who couldn't Fly. So FrankenEve, where is Kelly? What happened to her who did it and why? Diana is waiting for answers.
It is kind of Biblical:
Quote:Isaiah 11:6 . . . and a little child will lead them.
I am growing fond of Diana. She tells it like it is and is a force to be reckoned with.
N G

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - izzy - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 06:24 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Forum,
This show was entertaining as a comic farce, but with so little time remaining it was a waste.

Or...since the creative team said they were out of ideas for the series, this is simply what you get as they run out the clock. I.E. it is only a waste if the creative team had a superior storyline to tell. That does not seem likely.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Kwu9888 - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 06:34 PM)izzy Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 06:24 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Forum,

Or...since the creative team said they were out of ideas for the series, this is simply what you get as they run out the clock. I.E. it is only a waste if the creative team had a superior storyline to tell. That does not seem likely.

I think this episode was to let the actors have a little fun together I know we don't have much more time with them but let's face it almost everything going on can be concluded in one episode if they wanted to. I enjoyed it very much

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Robyn - 02-18-2017

Just throwing it out there...even under the influence by the
Quote:Drug..EVE/Julieette said some very Juliette type of things. like she should have killed Adalind when she had the chance, that Kelly should be her...I mean I hate it that the real truth came out but will be blamed on the potion and it will never be talked about again..because if we had a season 7 (damn NBC) We might explore that a little more

Considering hormones raging and tempers flaring, I doubt anyone clued in on what was actually being said. Juliette might later recall her accusation and question if it’s what she really feels, but I don’t see the show taking it anywhere. Adalind might recall the comment then quickly remind herself that Nick was worried about her the instant the spell was broken, which would dismiss any fear that Nick feels that way at this point. Nick wasn’t aware of anything other than Monroe blocking his path to Rosalee.