Grimm Forum
S6E07 - Blind Love - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E07 - Blind Love (/Thread-S6E07-Blind-Love)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S6E07 - Blind Love - GrimmForum - 02-17-2017

Season 6 Episode 7
Blind Love

[Image: Ga8jia9l.jpg]

Air Date: February 17, 2016

Synopsis: Rosalee (Bree Turner) surprises Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) with a getaway for his birthday and invites most of the gang to join them. Things take a shocking turn when a hotel employee targets Nick (David Giuntoli) in an effort to avenge his father. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) gets a visit from a dark force that she has seen before. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) spends the weekend with Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) when a former ally decides to get even. Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Robyn - 02-17-2017

I hadn’t planned on watching, but my sister is staying over and didn’t want to miss it. Hank in love with Hank was hilarious. Kudos to Russell Hornsby!

FitC, you were pretty spot on with your prediction of how Diana and Renard would respond to poor Lt. Grossante. It’s about time Diana used her powers to stop people from kidnapping her.

Speaking of Diana. I think she’s either one smart cookie or G&K are using her to spill the beans in order to bring about conflict.

To me, Diana asking if Juliette’s stomach hurt because she wasn’t with Nick anymore and bringing up Kelly Burkhardt as though she’d really like to know where she is, was likely Diana planting trouble in paradise for her mother and Nick.

And her not so subtle way of telling Renard she wasn’t supposed to tell him about the symbols and the tunnels was way too in your face not to be obvious.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Lou - 02-17-2017

Hank has two glasses of wine. One had his hair and the other must have had Wu's or Adalind's .

Wu had one glass of wine which had Holly's hair by accident and it must have had Adalind's or his own.

Since Wu didn't fall in love with himself upon shaving in the morning, he must have had Adalind's. So Hank must have had a glass of Wu.

Hank never saw Wu in the morning. Would he have fallen in love with him, too?

Wu never saw Adalind. would he have fallen in love with her, too?

if they did would they have been in love with two people? Or can you only be in love with one person at a time? Just the first person you see?

Or maybe it has to do with the order of the how the potion was made or which one you drank first.

Anyway, i think we narrowly avoided having Wu and Hank fall in love with each other.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - rpmaluki - 02-17-2017

I actually thought Wu and Hank would fall in love with each other, I can say I didn't see Hank loving himself coming at all. It was comedic gold.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - syscrash - 02-17-2017

Ok now we know Diana has a bed in the room with Nick and Adalind. It is strange how Adalind does not feel threatened by Eve being there. It also seems strange that Eve is ok with Nick being with Adalind. These three act like the last five season never even happened.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - rpmaluki - 02-17-2017

Other than the weirdness of all of them living together, I say good on them for not acting insecure or like jealous harpies. I'd prefer it if Eve found a place of her own and Nick and Adalind moved to a better house for the kids. I'm still in love with Sean's place, it's perfect.

In the next episode Eve woges. So why did she not woge when fighting with the group. Monroe woged, Adalind woged.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - WispyWillow - 02-17-2017

https://twitter.com/ChrisLMcKenna/status/832809784973733889

Of all the people who where professing their love. Only Eve brought up an underlying issue. Is the show going to deal with Eve feeling that Adalind is with Nick and had the child that should have been theirs. Even though she was under the spell and would have never said it. Adalind and Nick may even take the position that she did not really mean it. The fact is Adalind brought up the same question when Nick and Adalind had their first kiss.

The episode started with Eve admitting to Diana that she at times does miss nick. But she did also admit that things are different. Thought Eve is regaining her desire to show emotions. She seems to be more concerned with understanding herself. Plus I can not see Eve wanting to go back. Nick with Adalind is like Nick was with Juliette. Eve seems to like what she has with Nick now. Where Nick and Adalind have the romantic thing going on. Nick and Eve have a closeness a sense of trust and dependency on each other. Where Nick acts as though he needs to protect Adalind. He reacts to Eve as if she is his equal. Someone that does not need protecting.

The more I watch Nick and Eve together the more I like them working together then I did when they where in a relationship. Working together Nick has more respect for Eve then he ever had for Juliette and now Adalind. He trust her and depends on her. I think one of the best examples of that was when going to save hank. Nick says just give me Trubel and Eve. He would never have said the with Juliette or with Adalind. With Juliette and now with Adalind he sees them as his girlfriend not as his equal.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - izzy - 02-18-2017

(02-17-2017, 08:27 PM)Robyn Wrote: To me, Diana asking if Juliette’s stomach hurt because she wasn’t with Nick anymore

Given this show, it is likely she is pregnant with Meisner's love child.