Grimm Forum
The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! (/Thread-The-Extreme-Grimm-Rewatch)

Pages: 1 2

The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - wfmyers1207 - 02-17-2017

Hello fellow grimmsters! Smile

This week I decided to start an Extreme Grimm Rewatch! Tongue Beginning tomorrow I intend to rewatch one season of Grimm each week in prelude to the series finale. This week: Season 1.

If anyone else would care to join me I thought that the next weekend we might discuss each season. The schedule would be as follows:

Feb. 25 - 26: Season 1
Mar. 4 - 5: Season 2
Mar. 11 - 12: Season 3
Mar. 19 - 20: Season 4
Mar. 25 - 26: Season 5
Apr. 1 - 2: Season 6

We might discuss topics like what was our favorite episode(s) of the season and why?
What do you think was the worst episode of the season and why?
Who/what was your favorite wesen of the season?
Who/what was the lamest wesen of the season?
What plot lines went forward on the show and which were dropped?
What dropped plot lines do you think should have been kept and how do you think it would have, or you would have liked it to have, turned out?
Or whatever else any of my exalted fellow grimmsters want to discuss. Smile
You get the picture.

If anyone else is interested I'll start a new thread for each season on the Friday before said season is to be discussed.

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - speakeasy - 02-17-2017

Great idea to take a walk down memory lane of a much-loved program! I'm sorta in. I will try to do a complete rewatch each week in order to join in the discussion about a show I love. But I have so many family commitments over the next few weeks, I'll probably slip behind.

Looking forward to the rewatches.

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - eric - 02-17-2017

I've already started my rewatch. I have gotten to the middle of season 5. Once season 6 comes out in video i will add it to my collection and then give it a rest. I will revisit episodes I like over a very long of time until my wife gets sick of hearing the intro music and somehow "loses" the collection. Sad

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - Claire Notic - 02-17-2017

(02-17-2017, 10:22 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Hello fellow grimmsters! Smile

This week I decided to start an Extreme Grimm Rewatch! Tongue Beginning tomorrow I intend to rewatch one season of Grimm each week in prelude to the series finale. This week: Season 1.

If anyone else would care to join me I thought that the next weekend we might discuss each season. The schedule would be as follows:

Feb. 25 - 26: Season 1
Mar. 4 - 5: Season 2
Mar. 11 - 12: Season 3
Mar. 19 - 20: Season 4
Mar. 25 - 26: Season 5
Apr. 1 - 2: Season 6

We might discuss topics like what was our favorite episode(s) of the season and why?
What do you think was the worst episode of the season and why?
Who/what was your favorite wesen of the season?
Who/what was the lamest wesen of the season?
What plot lines went forward on the show and which were dropped?
What dropped plot lines do you think should have been kept and how do you think it would have, or you would have liked it to have, turned out?
Or whatever else any of my exalted fellow grimmsters want to discuss. Smile
You get the picture.

If anyone else is interested I'll start a new thread for each season on the Friday before said season is to be discussed.

Great Idea and I am in.

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - jsgrimm45 - 02-17-2017

Count me in.

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - wfmyers1207 - 02-19-2017

Thank you all for signing on. Smile Let's hope we get a few more.

OK people, surely we can get a few more to sign on! Pretty please with sugar on top! Smile

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - wfmyers1207 - 02-21-2017

C'mon folks! I refuse to beg again until tomorrow! Smile Let's get some more signed on here. Still plenty of time. Smile

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - nanalet2004 - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 11:15 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: C'mon folks! I refuse to beg again until tomorrow! Smile Let's get some more signed on here. Still plenty of time. Smile

HI! New to this but have been watching my favorite episodes. But I'd like to join the discussion.

See ya!

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - wfmyers1207 - 02-22-2017

(02-21-2017, 10:50 PM)nanalet2004 Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 11:15 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: C'mon folks! I refuse to beg again until tomorrow! Smile Let's get some more signed on here. Still plenty of time. Smile

HI! New to this but have been watching my favorite episodes. But I'd like to join the discussion.

See ya!

Well hello there and glad to meet you! Smile

You probably read on my first post on this thread what we will be discussing this weekend. Feel free to throw in any other topic your little heart may desire! Big Grin

RE: The Extreme Grimm Rewatch! - nanalet2004 - 02-23-2017

(02-22-2017, 09:41 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 10:50 PM)nanalet2004 Wrote:

See ya!

Well hello there and glad to meet you! Smile

You probably read on my first post on this thread what we will be discussing this weekend. Feel free to throw in any other topic your little heart may desire! Big Grin

Glad to meet you too! I'll go with your schedule. Thanks!