Grimm Forum
S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed (/Thread-S6E06-Breakfast-in-Bed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - GrimmForum - 02-11-2017

Season 6 Episode 6
Breakfast in Bed

[Image: S4yS6ZFl.jpg]

Air Date: February 10, 2016

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) investigate a local hotel after a grisly murder leads to one of its guests who claims to be haunted by a frightening creature in the night. At the Spice Shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) continue to research the origins of the symbols on the cloth and may be getting closer to unlocking its mystery. Meanwhile, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) continues to be haunted by his past transgressions.

---

Sorry for posting this so late tonight.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - syscrash - 02-11-2017

The most important thing I took from this episode was they decoded the image Diana saw. The big question is was the image actually on the cloth. Or is the map with the date March 24 and illusion like Meisner. Because Only Diana can see it does it exist. Eve saw a couple of the symbols but that also could be an illusion. If it is an illusion is it being created by the stick.

Was this date established back when the cloth and stick was buried. Or is this a new message being created because Nick is using the stick. Is it a new message because Diana was created. Is March 24 the day Diana becomes activated. Is this tied to the spirits that determined Adalind was worth of carrying what the cream created. If Diana is tied to March 24 could the contract be what consummated the deal.

I am thinking, this date says when. We just doing know if it is good or bad. Should the group be helping it to come to pass. or should the group be trying to stop what is going to happen.

Why can't Eve see only see some symbols while Diana can see them all. Does anyone think the tunnel is a large version of what Diana saw. They did seem to try and and combine the two. They where looking at what Eve drew only to switch to figuring out Diana's drawing.

If Eve also drew the map that would make it unlikely that Setfania or the cantract has anything to do with the symbols and the map.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - speakeasy - 02-11-2017

Some of these recent WOWs have pretty crappy lives. Hope they come up with one more fairy tale theme before the end of the series.

Maybe the maps drawn by the symbols are focused on Portland. That would be good, I'd really like that. It would tie in the BC movement with what is happening with the stick and the map. Maybe as Giles said in a Buffy episode, Portland is a 'center of mystical convergence'.

Sure does look more and more like the fulfillment of a prediction in the stars.

Meanwhile, Renard is still reeling from one blow when they hit him with another. Kinda looked like Meisner was riding off into the sunset, though. Renard said it himself to the voice on the phone guy, he was officially through with BC, so maybe Meisner's work is done. However, the appearance of that guy emphasizes the fact that BC is going to be a presence in Portland.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-11-2017

The how on the cloth symbols with the stars give us a date, will the stars also be the clue to break the one Eve draw? Look like Meisner has completed his mission and Sean is now set to rejoin the scoobies. This would also show BC now is out of the series but we still have the LT against Sean.

All in all not a great episode but did show us somethings. Others pointed out that the way Nick acted in killing the wesen was harder and more old school than we seen in NIck. They asked is this a side effect of the stick and will it get worst?

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Kathryn Wooten - 02-11-2017

The BC member said Renard was the lone survivor...maybe in Portland I guess...because if he was the lone survivor who was that senior member who ordered the kill ??
Sean as I said in another thread he will come up with the remaining part of the puzzle...the scoobies figured out that the concellation is a calendar that revealed something will happen on March 24 ( we know..don't we???? The end of Grimm TV show) but.....Renard will learn the remaining peaice of the puzzle, I assume Diana remembers more and more of the symbols she saw in the tunnels...and Sean will learn what awaits everyone.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - MarylikesGrimm - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 05:22 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: The BC member said Renard was the lone survivor...maybe in Portland I guess...because if he was the lone survivor who was that senior member who ordered the kill ??
Sean as I said in another thread he will come up with the remaining part of the puzzle...the scoobies figured out that the concellation is a calendar that revealed something will happen on March 24 ( we know..don't we???? The end of Grimm TV show) but.....Renard will learn the remaining peaice of the puzzle, I assume Diana remembers more and more of the symbols she saw in the tunnels...and Sean will learn what awaits everyone.

The End ep for GRIMM is to shown on March 31, 2017.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - brandon - 02-11-2017

The slaughter in the nick loft?.I would expect that calendar appeared because Nick use "the stick".
This case could be said based on actual facts.There is a genetic disease that starts with insomnia-The person can not sleep, it is not like those people who get out of bed and sleepy.And ends with dementia.I saw it on a documentary channel.I do not know what it is called.The case was about members of a family that suffered,And the country was denmark or finland-Over there.
Also is what suffers the couple killer of the series"Lewis inspector".They fell in love and could not have children,when they consulted they learned that they had this disease.And began to kill the nurse..The truth is that their father had raped an acquaintance and this gave them in adoption under false name.His sister knew that they had this disease and never had children for that reason-he too knew

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Hexenadler - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 05:01 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Meanwhile, Renard is still reeling from one blow when they hit him with another. Kinda looked like Meisner was riding off into the sunset, though. Renard said it himself to the voice on the phone guy, he was officially through with BC, so maybe Meisner's work is done. However, the appearance of that guy emphasizes the fact that BC is going to be a presence in Portland.

Maybe they're going to be joining forces with the Royals? It'd give a chance for Viktor to pop up one more time, considering he's been a loose end since season four. Meisner might be done with Renard, but I highly doubt BC is.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - speakeasy - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 06:24 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 05:01 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Meanwhile, Renard is still reeling from one blow when they hit him with another. Kinda looked like Meisner was riding off into the sunset, though. Renard said it himself to the voice on the phone guy, he was officially through with BC, so maybe Meisner's work is done. However, the appearance of that guy emphasizes the fact that BC is going to be a presence in Portland.

Maybe they're going to be joining forces with the Royals? It'd give a chance for Viktor to pop up one more time, considering he's been a loose end since season four. Meisner might be done with Renard, but I highly doubt BC is.

Didn't one of the cast say in an interview that they would be bringing back some characters? I would love that since I'm a fan of Alexis Denisof who plays Viktor in a sort of tongue-in-cheek and emoting kind of way, imo. I agree BC is not done with Renard; he better form some alliances fast. That ring of his grandfather's might be the tie-in with the Royals. Begins to look to me like the Cap is going to have to throw in with the Scoobies whether he likes it or not.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - wfmyers1207 - 02-11-2017

Afraid I didn't think to much of this episode. I thought the WOW was lame.

But at least we know that Meisner is not just a figment of Renard's imagination. And something is apparently going to happen in the 12th episode.

From the sneak peek, Eve/Juliette is going to make a move on Nick. I wish the writer's would drop the soap opera crap. With only 7 epis left there isn't time for these stupid distractions.