Grimm Forum
Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? (/Thread-Why-Claire-not-in-606-608-from-Kyle-McVey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - syscrash - 02-13-2017

Kwu9888 Your opinion is emotional but has no legal foundation.
legally Juliette is not an accessory to the murder. She is an accomplice after the fact. There is no law that says you have to intervene to stop a crime. You are not even legally required to report a crime. You also can not be convicted on what you should have known. Example you are sitting in a car. your friends go in the store and come out with beer. You can not be convicted of stealing the beer even if you knew they had no money. You could only be convicted if they said they where going to steal the beer. Just saying they where going to get beer does not count.
The most Juliette could be convicted of is planing the kidnapping and being an accomplice after the fact. She could never be convicted of murder.
Compared to Nick killing Kenneth which was premeditated. He planted evidence. Then used his authority as an officer. To commit murder. Where Juliette would get time. Nick would be eligible for the death penalty.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Kwu9888 - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 06:45 AM)syscrash Wrote: Kwu9888 Your opinion is emotional but has no legal foundation.
legally Juliette is not an accessory to the murder. She is an accomplice after the fact. There is no law that says you have to intervene to stop a crime. You are not even legally required to report a crime. You also can not be convicted on what you should have known. Example you are sitting in a car. your friends go in the store and come out with beer. You can not be convicted of stealing the beer even if you knew they had no money. You could only be convicted if they said they where going to steal the beer. Just saying they where going to get beer does not count.
The most Juliette could be convicted of is planing the kidnapping and being an accomplice after the fact. She could never be convicted of murder.
Compared to Nick killing Kenneth which was premeditated. He planted evidence. Then used his authority as an officer. To commit murder. Where Juliette would get time. Nick would be eligible for the death penalty.

I never said she would be convicted of murder I said an accessory to murder which is true she actually helped plan it knew it was going to happen (let's get real she is not stupid) what did she think was going to happen they would ask Kelly nicely and she would say OK she knew what the wesen were she knew that they kills Grimm's. It's not the same as if someone buys a beer, think that's what you said, let's say you know the person driving in the car with you has been drinking a lot and he gets into an accident you wcould be held partially responsible because you knew he was under the influence and you didn't stop him. Like when a bartender gives more alcohol to someone he knows is drunk and doesn't try to,stop him from driving and he hurts someone driving home the bartender and bar can be held partially responsible at least in my state. And again I'm talking about Nick

(02-13-2017, 08:04 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 06:45 AM)syscrash Wrote: Kwu9888 Your opinion is emotional but has no legal foundation.

I never said she would be convicted of murder I said an accessory to murder which is true she actually helped plan it knew it was going to happen (let's get real she is not stupid) what did she think was going to happen they would ask Kelly nicely and she would say OK she knew what the wesen were she knew that they kills Grimm's. It's not the same as if someone buys a beer, think that's what you said, let's say you know the person driving in the car with you has been drinking a lot and he gets into an accident you wcould be held partially responsible because you knew he was under the influence and you didn't stop him. Like when a bartender gives more alcohol to someone he knows is drunk and doesn't try to,stop him from driving and he hurts someone driving home the bartender and bar can be held partially responsible at least in my state. And again I'm talking about Nick
By the way what evidence did Nick plant on Kenneth? Did miss something

Sorry just thought of something else would you consider Juliette an accomplice in the murder of her three neighbors. Just curious if not legally how about morally

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - rpmaluki - 02-13-2017

They framed Kenneth for the Jack the ripper (Sean) killings. I can't remember what evidence they planted on him, it was probably the murder weapon and they used the fact that he was tall and British to create the link between Kenneth and the ripper.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Kwu9888 - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 08:11 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: They framed Kenneth for the Jack the ripper (Sean) killings. I can't remember what evidence they planted on him, it was probably the murder weapon and they used the fact that he was tall and British to create the link between Kenneth and the ripper.

But Nick didn't do that Renard did don't remember Nick planting any evidence on him he just killed him

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 09:08 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 08:11 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: They framed Kenneth for the Jack the ripper (Sean) killings. I can't remember what evidence they planted on him, it was probably the murder weapon and they used the fact that he was tall and British to create the link between Kenneth and the ripper.

But Nick didn't do that Renard did don't remember Nick planting any evidence on him he just killed him

Sean put the murder knife on Ken.

(02-13-2017, 06:45 AM)syscrash Wrote: Example you are sitting in a car. your friends go in the store and come out with beer. You can not be convicted of stealing the beer even if you knew they had no money. You could only be convicted if they said they where going to steal the beer. Just saying they where going to get beer does not count.

That is when the police arrest you for waiting in the getaway car for a crime.

Nick planted the head in the room. The reason that he was able to take Kenneth to the warehouse so he could kill him.
Quote:That is when the police arrest you for waiting in the getaway car for a crime.
Take it from someone that has been picked up on joy riding. As long as you did not know the car was stolen. They may pick you up but they let you go.
The same with shoplifting. If you are in the car and you did not know why your friends went in the store they let you go. Why a lot of people get charged is the cops will ask an incriminating question. Being dumb people answer it. They will ask where you guys talking in the car. then they ask what where you talking about. usually you get trip up trying to create a lie. They use that to find you guilty. Most young people have a habit of running their mouths before they do something.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 11:58 AM)syscrash Wrote: Nick planted the head in the room. The reason that he was able to take Kenneth to the warehouse so he could kill him.
Quote:That is when the police arrest you for waiting in the getaway car for a crime.
Take it from someone that has been picked up on joy riding. As long as you did not know the car was stolen. They may pick you up but they let you go.
The same with shoplifting. If you are in the car and you did not know why your friends went in the store they let you go. Why a lot of people get charged is the cops will ask an incriminating question. Being dumb people answer it. They will ask where you guys talking in the car. then they ask what where you talking about. usually you get trip up trying to create a lie. They use that to find you guilty. Most young people have a habit of running their mouths before they do something.

It they have a tape or witness showing you were waiting in the driver seat IMO they would charge you.

Quote:It they have a tape or witness showing you were waiting in the driver seat IMO they would charge you.
Take it from someone that has been through the system unless you admit you knew. They may arrest you but can not convict you. There will threaten and tell you they can. but they can't. You can not convict some one on thought. What they do is ask questions that get you to admit you knew.

But it is a common practice to find some scrub that wants to hang that has a car. Then have them drive you somewhere. If you get stopped they don't know anything so you don't have to worry about them being a snitch. They take the driver down to the station and bully him for information. Unless he makes up something they let him go.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-13-2017

You arrest the drivers hoping they'll turn out to be total innocents who've been duped by people they thought were their friends. Innocent people make great prosecution witnesses once they realize what kind of trouble their so-called "friends" have exposed them to.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Robyn - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 06:02 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: Robyn I saw what you wrote but have been unable to respond until now so sorry if it took very long. First I want to say that I am only responding to your question about Juliette not talking about anybody else. First I want to say that again if this was real life Juliette would be in jail for accessory to murder. She set up Kelly and no matter what she says she knew the only way they would get Diana away from her was to kill her. She was sitting upstairs hearing the whole thing she could have done something to help her. I realize you probably won't agree but I'm not bringing Adalind or Nick
Into the equation at all. I'm sorry but if it had happened to me I would never be able to forgive her no matter what she says or does. Again not caring about what Adalind did just talking about Juliette to me it's unforgivable.
All the characters have done horrendous things. And if real life, and assuming Renard's mother doesn't have the funds to pay off a lot of elected officials, no one would be hailed a hero, they'd all be in prison. Considering the long list of charges against these people, the jury may not even bother getting lunch before announcing guilty on all charges.

(02-13-2017, 12:27 AM)syscrash Wrote: Lets consider is Nick saying what he needs to say so Adalind will stay. We know Adalind would never leave Kelly with Nick. We also know Adalind would let Nick take. If he did try she would retaliate, this time she has Diana. With those limitations then yes he will say what ever it takes to keep Adalind close so he can be with Kelly.
When Adalind took off and each person asked about it. Nick only said that she said she did not have a choice. But there was nothing about that his answer made it seem that he believed that. He never tried to defend her actions. Even Trubel questioned her actions and Nick was silent in his answer. given how he reacted when she left then yes. I believe he would say and do what ever it took to keep Kelly.
The beiggest clue was on the roof. He instantly said he wanted Kelly. There was a pause before he said Adalind comes with him.

We will see in the next few episode when the Nick and Adalind relationship become conflicted. Does he fight for Kelly or does he fight for Adalind. We have yet to she Adalind leave Kelly with Nick.

Good grief! If Juliette and Adalind had a lick of sense they'd hop on the first bus to anywhere but where Nick is.