Grimm Forum
Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? (/Thread-Adalind-and-Nick-relationship-begins-to-crumble)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - Kathryn Wooten - 02-08-2017

We know Adalind is not on in the episode after what happen in the hotel in Blind love where Nick is all over Rosalee..My belief despite knowing,that it was a spell on Nick being head heels over Rosalee, but what if she believe Nick subconsciously wanted Rosalee and is really jealous of Monroe....I think that conflict makes Adalind go off with her kids to get away for awhile

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - Robyn - 02-08-2017

That sounds like Dawson's Creek is flowing into Grimm. Wasn't that basically done when Nick had to accept that Juliette was attracted to Renard because of the spell?

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-08-2017

Or it could just be that the episode is an all WoW story.

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 04:42 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Or it could just be that the episode is an all WoW story.

IMO 607 is based on midsummer dream at a getaway. There are 3 evils forces based on the press release: Grossante, evil force that eve knows, and son of a dead bad guy that Nick killed are the only bad guys mentioned. Nothing suggests any new kind of wesen.

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-08-2017

I was referring to 608, the episode that Clair Coffee is not listed in cast for.

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - jsgrimm45 - 02-08-2017

Adalind knows Rosalee loves Monroe and that Nick is just a friend so whatever happens in that scene wouldn't change Adalind or Nick feeling once whatever was spell or wesen was involved.

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - syscrash - 02-08-2017

In 605 we last see Clair offering to let Eve stay at the loft. It seems strange that Clair is not credited in 606. I could see if there was a reason given in 605. Maybe it will be an explanation given by Eve. When he comes home and finds Adalind gone. We are in the last few episodes. Why would Clair not be in all of them. What reason could she have for being left out. After 607 Blind Love and the spell plus what happens to Diana while staying with Sean. I could see them having Adalind leave. But there is no setup for her not to be in 606.

But like this thread is saying 605 may be the last time we see Adalind staying at the fome. When Adalind said Eve would not be living in Diana bed. That may have been the writers hinting that the bed in the fome would no longer be Diana's.

The last two times we have seen Adalind at Sean's she has been made to seem very welcome there. You compare that with the other times we have seen them at the mansion. There has been an abundance of hostility. Also it is odd the way Adalind apologized to Eve. Then they are having the talk. Maybe she is feeling guilty for getting in the way of Nick and Juliette. Especially after 607 There may be a bonding between Nick and Eve.

Just like Nick broke the obsession spell between Juliette and Sean. Maybe it is Eve that breaks it between Nick and Rosalee. Maybe what breaks it is true loves kiss. For all that has happened and for as close as Nick and Adalind have gotten. Nick and Juliette will always be their true love. Juliette like Monroe and Rosalee. Juliette being Nick's true love does not mean that Nick and Eve will get back together.

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 05:06 PM)syscrash Wrote: In 605 we last see Clair offering to let Eve stay at the loft. It seems strange that Clair is not credited in 606. I could see if there was a reason given in 605. Maybe it will be an explanation given by Eve. When he comes home and finds Adalind gone. We are in the last few episodes. Why would Clair not be in all of them. What reason could she have for being left out. After 607 Blind Love and the spell plus what happens to Diana while staying with Sean. I could see them having Adalind leave. But there is no setup for her not to be in 606.

But like this thread is saying 605 may be the last time we see Adalind staying at the fome. When Adalind said Eve would not be living in Diana bed. That may have been the writers hinting that the bed in the fome would no longer be Diana's.

The last two times we have seen Adalind at Sean's she has been made to seem very welcome there. You compare that with the other times we have seen them at the mansion. There has been an abundance of hostility. Also it is odd the way Adalind apologized to Eve. Then they are having the talk. Maybe she is feeling guilty for getting in the way of Nick and Juliette. Especially after 607 There may be a bonding between Nick and Eve.

Just like Nick broke the obsession spell between Juliette and Sean. Maybe it is Eve that breaks it between Nick and Rosalee. Maybe what breaks it is true loves kiss. For all that has happened and for as close as Nick and Adalind have gotten. Nick and Juliette will always be their true love. Juliette like Monroe and Rosalee. Juliette being Nick's true love does not mean that Nick and Eve will get back together.

Claire is lowest credited cast member so my bet for 606 is Adalind had no role in the story that week. She was missing from a show in season 5 "A Reptile Dysfunction" too. She was missing from 5 shows in season 4.

(02-08-2017, 04:52 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I was referring to 608, the episode that Claire Coffee is not listed in cast for.

Yes, she could be just missing from it to since that one is a WOW.

RE: Adalind and Nick relationship begins to crumble? - syscrash - 02-08-2017

Clair has moved up in the characters. She is now paired with David the main character. This makes her a central part of the cast. It would be different if she was a part time character like Bud. Then writing her out would not require and explanation. But Clair not in two episodes is hard to see it not leading to her absence requiring and explanation.

Is Clair working on another project that requires her time the reason she missed two episode. With only 13 episode in the final season. I would think she would not want to miss any.

(02-08-2017, 05:46 PM)syscrash Wrote: Clair has moved up in the characters. She is now paired with David the main character. This makes her a central part of the cast. It would be different if she was a part time character like Bud. Then writing her out would not require and explanation. But Clair not in two episodes is hard to see it not leading to her absence requiring and explanation.

Is Clair working on another project that requires her time the reason she missed two episode. With only 13 episode in the final season. I would think she would not want to miss any.

As you mentioned earlier about contracts, Claire is still the bottom cast member based on she had the same contract in season 4 where she missing from 5 out of 22. Claire is not the writer or the director who decides to leave her parts out. In the shows where she was missing often have deleted scenes of her.