Grimm Forum
All this for a Apology/ a admittance of I am sorry? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: All this for a Apology/ a admittance of I am sorry? (/Thread-All-this-for-a-Apology-a-admittance-of-I-am-sorry)

All this for a Apology/ a admittance of I am sorry? - Kathryn Wooten - 02-03-2017

Okay

Renard calles striger..he answered it...they agree to meet
#2 Renard goes to the pawn shop Steiger buzzes him in
#3 Renard had to pawn something worth something 2 rings one of his fathers that went down generation to generation and what looks like a wedding/// must have been 24k..but the ring was never explained
#4 Steiger introduce Renard to the spirit vacuum..he explained if he had a spirit ,the Machine will take it away, He also asked Renard the spirit who is haunting him did he know him..and what happened to him..a frustrated and angry Renard replies it was a mercy killing and that in other words the spirit was ungrateful... ,he strips naked as requested, Steiger pulls knobs and switches and what not..Renard suffers great pain.....Streiger tells Renard ..that it will be all over soon..then a ghostly apparition seems to pour out of Renard..and had a face (Miesner) then the mist was all over in the box..then the machine short circuit and shocks Steiger and he falls to the floor..Renard wants out..Steiger morphs into Miesner he gets up and he is really, really pissed and turn on the Spirit Vacuum up full blast causing great agony to Renard till the box seemed to go ka-blewie
Next thing you see Renard in full clothes was out on the floor and awakens ..he gets up and sees what seemed to be a window similar box that he was in but ..something was wrong..it was just a piece of glass/ or window with drawings.. then Renard notices that he had both his rings on. In pops Miesner , they seemed to be in the Pawn shop but it is empty was closed along time ago..just a empty building
Miesner than says, A mind is a terrible thing to waste..So was Miesner telling Renard none what had happen to him was real??????it was all in his head??
So was Miesner pretending to be Steiger on the phone?????? was it a hint when, Steiger said "long time" meaning ,he is gone?...was Steiger a ghost or Miesner imagination?? or a ghost from Renard's past??Renard knew Steiger or he would not had his phone number???
Is Miesner their to drive Renard insane...I still do not think so
Renard did admit he does not feel or apologizes he never have....so is all this Mental torture is all about...a sincere Apology???

RE: All this for a Apology/ a admittance of I am sorry? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-04-2017

(02-03-2017, 07:31 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Okay

#3 Renard had to pawn something worth something 2 rings one of his fathers that went down generation to generation and what looks like a wedding/// must have been 24k..but the ring was never explained
#4 Steiger introduce Renard to the spirit vacuum..he explained if he had a spirit ,the Machine will take it away, He also asked Renard the spirit who is haunting him did he know him..and what happened to him..a frustrated and angry Renard replies it was a mercy killing and that in other words the spirit was ungrateful... ,he strips naked as requested, Steiger pulls knobs and switches and what not..Renard suffers great pain.....Streiger tells Renard ..that it will be all over soon..then a ghostly apparition seems to pour out of Renard..and had a face (Miesner) then the mist was all over in the box..then the machine short circuit and shocks Steiger and he falls to the floor..Renard wants out..Steiger morphs into Miesner he gets up and he is really, really pissed and turn on the Spirit Vacuum up full blast causing great agony to Renard till the box seemed to go ka-blewie
Next thing you see Renard in full clothes was out on the floor and awakens ..he gets up and sees what seemed to be a window similar box that he was in but ..something was wrong..it was just a piece of glass/ or window with drawings.. then Renard notices that he had both his rings on. In pops Miesner , they seemed to be in the Pawn shop but it is empty was closed along time ago..just a empty building
Miesner than says, A mind is a terrible thing to waste..So was Miesner telling Renard none what had happen to him was real??????it was all in his head??
So was Miesner pretending to be Steiger on the phone?????? was it a hint when, Steiger said "long time" meaning ,he is gone?...was Steiger a ghost or Miesner imagination?? or a ghost from Renard's past??Renard knew Steiger or he would not had his phone number???
Renard did admit he does not feel or apologizes he never have....so is all this Mental torture is all about...a sincere Apology???

Maybe Renard has to safely remove the ring off Adalind's finger? If Renard really wants to improve his relationship with Adalind that would build trust.

RE: All this for a Apology/ a admittance of I am sorry? - Kathryn Wooten - 02-04-2017

(02-04-2017, 01:33 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 07:31 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Okay

Maybe Renard has to safely remove the ring off Adalind's finger? If Renard really wants to improve his relationship with Adalind that would build trust.
I still don't think Adalind will end up with Nick..with the hints of co-existing..Adalind seemed willing to help Renard when he was about to ask her for help to the dolls Renard gently placed on Diana's dresser..overall I think it will be the stick that pushes Adalind back to Renard