Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - jsgrimm45 - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 08:08 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:45 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind left Renard for safety reasons and she did explain that to Diana on screen. I am sure Sean wanted a night off with the ghost before seeing Diana too. Smile

Why would Adalind fear Renard?
Did she fear Renard or the people around him. When Nick as Renard stepped down as mayor a lot as we seen for BC took this as a slap in their face, could she have seen that staying at the BC house a danger from them?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 07:45 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind left Renard for safety reasons and she did explain that to Diana on screen. I am sure Sean wanted a night off with the ghost before seeing Diana too. Smile

Renard was threatening to seriously hurt Adalind at the end 603 and extremely angry at the whole scooby gang for a good reason but having a night off likely is what Sean wanted and expected as well. Renard can deal with BC movers too.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 08:14 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Did she fear Renard or the people around him. When Nick as Renard stepped down as mayor a lot as we seen for BC took this as a slap in their face, could she have seen that staying at the BC house a danger from them?

I don't see how Nick would have become anymore powerful though. She left him because she perceived he couldn't protect her. If she feared the people around Renard, going back to Nick wouldn't change her fear.

(02-01-2017, 08:23 AM)irukandji Wrote: I don't see how Nick would have become anymore powerful though. She left him because she perceived he couldn't protect her. If she feared the people around Renard, going back to Nick wouldn't change her fear.

Conrad is dead and Adalind left Nick to get Diana. Adalind is safe with Nick at the moment. Bottom level BC are likely at the moment to be mad at Renard. All of BC would likely know where the BC mansion is. The stick or the cloth could cause issues for Nick but Adalind does not know about that yet.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - jsgrimm45 - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 08:23 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I don't see how Nick would have become anymore powerful though. She left him because she perceived he couldn't protect her. If she feared the people around Renard, going back to Nick wouldn't change her fear.
Guess the real question could be did all BC personal left knew about the fome? We know Renard does but he likely because of Diana being there isn't going to say anything. Now if BC is really tick off at Renard and we know the Lt is so staying somewhere they all know is the reason.

(02-01-2017, 08:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Guess the real question could be did all BC personal left knew about the fome? We know Renard does but he likely because of Diana being there isn't going to say anything. Now if BC is really tick off at Renard and we know the Lt is so staying somewhere they all know is the reason.

Even after Sean moves LT Grossant (spelling??) will go after him at home with Diana during 607.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Kathryn Wooten - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 08:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Grossante will be "visiting" Renard in episode 7 Blind Date....this is where Diana stays with him while the scoobies go out to celebrate Monroe's birthday

The question on my mind is what did Adalind really know as far as BC was concerned.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Kathryn Wooten - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 09:50 AM)irukandji Wrote: The question on my mind is what did Adalind really know as far as BC was concerned.

Adalind knew that Mr Elect Dixon was killed by BC and she knew BC recruited Sean...and she even remarked that stepping over a dead Dixon did not bother him.......She knew that BC owned the mansion and that BC wanted to kill Nick and she knew that it was BC idea to have Renard look like a family man and that's why they were threaten to be his family

It's probably that Sean was probably sharing things with her then.