Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 04:47 PM)Robyn Wrote: [quote='irukandji' pid='43317' dateline='1485731887']
Agreed, but that wasn't my meaning. I understand Diana is killing because of perceived threats at present. But I wasn't thinking of the present, I was wondering what her powers might do to her years in the future. Theoretically her killing could progress from self-defense to murdering someone simply for looking at her the wrong way. It really had no bearing on my post, I was just thinking about El Cuegle and future events.

Ah. I think there’s an argument that Diana’s fate wasn’t absolute when she was a baby, whether her deliberate killings would become random/callous killings couldn’t be determined. And if I remember correctly, the El Cuegle only had visions of babies, not older children.

Oh I see where I goofed on this. I was talking about Diana as a baby, not the one we see who offd Rachel. Sorry about that.

(01-29-2017, 04:47 PM)Robyn Wrote: But assuming the El Cuegle’s visions include babies of all species/powers, it makes sense that he would see Diana’s and intervene if it wasn’t good. But could he have taken/killed Diana even as a baby?

I don't know. It also makes you wonder about wesen like those frog people whose skin is poisonous to the touch or the manticore who could poison with their sting. Maybe the third arm is immune to special powers or toxins.

[quote='Robyn' pid='43323' dateline='1485733674']
Side Note:
Considering Diana’s only desire appears to be living with her parents, who are together, Kelly’s interference might come into play. Did Kelly’s actions make it less likely or more likely that Diana would get her happy family, which in turn lessened or increased the probability of Diana escalating to random/callous killings? There are multiple outside forces to consider when speculating about Diana.

I have always wondered why Renard just didn't step in and insist on hiding Adalind and Diana somewhere. Cops have great resources, surely he could have come up with something. Less deaths because Diana would be with her mother. In my opinion, Kelly gets zero on this. She screwed up bigtime.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 05:02 PM)Robyn Wrote: parents, who are together,.

[/quote]

Diana parents are not together. Diana may want that but that is not the case now.
Neither parents wants to be together but IMO Sean wants Adalind to get the blame.

Kelly did what Sean wanted. Sean got the resistance to hire her for him originally to take Adalind & baby them to South America. Sean never wanted to raise Diana as a baby when the royals were after her.

(01-29-2017, 05:02 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 04:57 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 04:47 PM)Robyn Wrote: Side Note:
Considering Diana’s only desire appears to be living with her parents, who are together, Kelly’s interference might come into play.

Sean has never liked Adalind during the show and saw her as a whore and women who tried to sell his baby. Sean was Adalind mother's lover. Sean is mad that she rejected him but not Nick. Sean shows no romantic interest in her. IMO Diana parents have never really been together.
But your reasons for not wanting Renard & Adalind together or wanting Nick & Adalind together are not the same as Diana's motivation. You may think Renard scum. Diana sees him as her father and loves him.

My comment wasn't directed at how I think Diana should view the situation, it was that her actions indicate she wants to be with both her parents as a family. It's reason enough for her that they're her parents. She doesn't need to further justify her reasons.

I think you were talking about wants and I was talking what was actually happening.

My comment says nothing about Renard being scum and this is not about my reasons it is about what is happening in the show.

Right now Diana is okay with Nick and Adalind because she understands Nick is Kelly's father. Nick just has to be very careful.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 05:13 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Diana parents are not together. Diana may want that but that is not the case now.
Neither parents wants to be together but IMO Sean wants Adalind to get the blame.

Kelly did what Sean wanted. Sean got the resistance to hire her for him originally to take Adalind & baby them to South America. Sean never wanted to raise Diana as a baby when the royals were after her.

Sean has never liked Adalind during the show and saw her as a whore and women who tried to sell his baby. Sean was Adalind mother's lover. Sean is mad that she rejected him but not Nick. Sean shows no romantic interest in her. IMO Diana parents have never really been together.

My comment says nothing about Renard being scum and this is not about my reasons it is about what is happening in the show.

Right now Diana is okay with Nick and Adalind because she understands Nick is Kelly's father. Nick just has to be very careful.
But again, you're giving reasons why you don't think Renard and Adalind should be together. I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you. I'm simply looking at it from Diana's point of view. Diana obviously doesn't care about anything Adalind or Renard did before or after she was born. She simply wants them to be a family now. And unless Diana is viewed as something other than a child, it's enough for her to want her parents to be together. As a child she isn't going to analyze the bigger picture and determine her parents faults or blame.

And if we're viewing Diana as a child, we can't expect her to consider the ramifications that an adult would. Would an eight or ten year old list her parents mistakes/questionable behavior when deciding whether she wants to live with them or would she simply want to be with them because they're her parents?

If Diana was okay living at Nick's, he wouldn't need to be careful. Diana has never been shown attacking anyone unless she sees them as a threat.

The comment that you might consider Renard scum was offered as an example that however you feel about Renard doesn't reflect how Diana feels. If Diana should be angry at Renard for handing her over to Kelly, then she should be angry at Adalind for exchanging her for Hexenbiest powers.

(01-29-2017, 05:39 PM)Robyn Wrote: But again, you're giving reasons why you don't think Renard and Adalind should be together.

I was not giving any reasons about the future I was stating the fact the Renard and Adalind have never been a couple on the show. Adalind's mom and Sean were a couple.

(01-29-2017, 05:56 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 05:39 PM)Robyn Wrote: But again, you're giving reasons why you don't think Renard and Adalind should be together.

I was not giving any reasons about the future I was stating the fact the Renard and Adalind have never been a couple on the show. Adalind's mom and Sean were a couple.
Then I don't understand what this discussion is about. My original post was about Diana wanting to live with both her parents. You responded with reasons they couldn't/shouldn't.

What we think about the situation is irrelevant to Diana wanting to live with both her parents.

(01-29-2017, 06:09 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 05:56 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Then I don't understand what this discussion is about. My original post was about Diana wanting to live with both her parents. You responded with reasons they couldn't/shouldn't.

What we think about the situation is irrelevant to Diana wanting to live with both her parents.

I thought you were saying they were together at the moment. Sorry for any confusion.

(01-29-2017, 06:16 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I thought you were saying they were together at the moment. Sorry for any confusion.

OMG! LOL! Tongue

No, I don't think Renard and Adalind have ever been a couple or anything close to it. I was only referring to how Diana wants the three of them to be - a perfect, happy family.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-30-2017

(01-29-2017, 06:32 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 06:16 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I thought you were saying they were together at the moment. Sorry for any confusion.

OMG! LOL! Tongue

No, I don't think Renard and Adalind have ever been a couple or anything close to it. I was only referring to how Diana wants the three of them to be - a perfect, happy family.

I believe Mother and Daughter was sharing Renard as a bed partner
Renard and Adalind became very strain after she lost her powers and got revenge on Nick by putting Juliette in a coma..but also he was angry when he learn Adalind was going to sale his child ...so their relationship was only beneficial sexually

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 01-30-2017

(01-30-2017, 09:09 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I believe Mother and Daughter was sharing Renard as a bed partner

I hope not.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - rpmaluki - 01-30-2017

(01-30-2017, 09:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 09:09 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I believe Mother and Daughter was sharing Renard as a bed partner

I hope not.
Yes, Renard was sleeping with them both before dumping Adalind after she lost her powers.