Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 09:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter.

IMO one of the reasons is Adalind not being at the BC mansion. Sean is being haunted and he was forced by BC to be with Adalind just as much as she was. By co-parenting Diana will lower the stress on both of them allow Sean and Adalind to improve their relationship in a more nature way.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 10:08 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter.

IMO one of the reasons is Adalind not being at the BC mansion. Sean is being haunted and he was forced by BC to be with Adalind just as much as she was. By co-parenting Diana will lower the stress on both of them allow Sean and Adalind to improve their relationship in a more nature way.

The issue I see though is that Diana is not satisfied with the way things are being handled. If she was, she wouldn't be asking questions. And why couldn't Adalind be there to help Sean through his hallucinations?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 10:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: The issue I see though is that Diana is not satisfied with the way things are being handled. If she was, she wouldn't be asking questions. And why couldn't Adalind be there to help Sean through his hallucinations?

IMO the fact Diana is asking questions is showing that it working out. Sean would not want someone he has never liked and is not close to with him constanting while he works out the haunting.

(02-02-2017, 10:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 10:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: The issue I see though is that Diana is not satisfied with the way things are being handled. If she was, she wouldn't be asking questions. And why couldn't Adalind be there to help Sean through his hallucinations?

IMO the fact Diana is asking questions is showing that it working out. Sean would not want someone he has never liked and is not close to with him while he works out the haunting.

The fact that she's asking questions of one parent at a time tells me she's not comfortable with what the other parent is telling her. Both parents should be there for her.

As for Sean, I'm not positively certain he dislikes Adalind. He never claimed to, and in fact, has been quite cordial to her. Adalind, for all her supposed hatred of Sean, also seems to be quite cordial with him.

But all that aside, the man is suffering from something. He has an important function in Diana's life. If Adalind has issues, those should be put aside to help him out.

It's the humane thing to do.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - rpmaluki - 02-02-2017

She doesn't even know he's being haunted.

(02-02-2017, 10:46 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: She doesn't even know he's being haunted.

Nick doesn't either, but he knows something's going on. He should tell Adalind.

Nick doesn't know anything for certain. He, along with Wu and Hank assumed he was on speaker phone, which sounded more logical. They went with that option over Renard being crazy, which explains him not saying anything to Adalind.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - New Guy - 02-02-2017

Hi Forum,
This thread "Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future?" seems to currently focus on Diana and Renard.
Some on this Forum have expressed disgust about Nick's departure from police protocol in various situations.
So Diana on her own murdered Rachel Wood, the media relations director for his mayoral campaign and his sexual fwb. Diana also used her powers to have Renard run a sword through Conrad Bonaparte, a founder and leader of Black Claw.
Renard is fully aware of both of these homicides, yet as a PPD Captain he has not done a thing to bring the perpetrator(s) to justice. If Nick had done these, there would have been deafening cries of outrage on this Forum. Shouldn't Captain Renard be held to the same standards of conduct?
N G

(02-02-2017, 11:00 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Nick doesn't know anything for certain. He, along with Wu and Hank assumed he was on speaker phone, which sounded more logical. They went with that option over Renard being crazy, which explains him not saying anything to Adalind.

If Nick thought Renard was crazy, all the more reason to tell Adalind. A crazy father would put her children at risk.

I like Nick and Renard almost equally and am aware of their faults but I must agree with New Guy on his comment. Renard seems to get a lot of free passes and that's not just on this board, I think it's pretty much everywhere.