Grimm Forum
S6E04 - El Cuegle - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E04 - El Cuegle (/Thread-S6E04-El-Cuegle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - Kathryn Wooten - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 11:10 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Sean will continue to get his way until a little bit of Meisner's haunting and a lot of Diana's life being in danger swings him back to the side of angels, at least this is my take on the rest of the season where his character is concerned.

I believe your right..Renard plays a huge role I think at the end

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 05:45 AM)Robyn Wrote: Isn't that because Renard made it clear he would not cover up anything and threatened their jobs if they got out of line?

it seemed to me as if things happened too fast for them to even have the usual discussion about whether Nick should go Grimm and cut off a head, but if not bringing wesen issues to Sean is now the norm, my guess is it's because they no longer see him as someone whose advice is worth asking for.

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - Robyn - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 11:38 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: it seemed to me as if things happened too fast for them to even have the usual discussion about whether Nick should go Grimm and cut off a head, but if not bringing wesen issues to Sean is now the norm, my guess is it's because they no longer see him as someone whose advice is worth asking for.
I assumed Nick wanted Renard in position because he needed a captain who wouldn't ask questions and would cover up question-raising details. If Nick doesn't care about that protection/help, why bother keeping Renard alive? The show doesn't want him dead yet, but what's Nick's motivation. He could certainly dispose of Renard in a way that Diana, even Adalind for that matter, wouldn't find out?

At this point, having Sean where he can keep an eye on what he's doing is probably more of a motive for Nick. It's not as if Nick is going to suddenly start trusting him with anything now.

It'll be lucky for Sean that Diana is with him when Grossante comes after him, because I don't think there's anyone else who would lift a finger to save him now.

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - degrimm - 01-29-2017

Watching this episode again Adalind tried to put the idea of coming to pick up diana early in her mind.
Seems like if diana like the company of her father better than the loft, adalind and nick

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - MarylikesGrimm - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 02:10 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 11:38 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: it seemed to me as if things happened too fast for them to even have the usual discussion about whether Nick should go Grimm and cut off a head, but if not bringing wesen issues to Sean is now the norm, my guess is it's because they no longer see him as someone whose advice is worth asking for.
I assumed Nick wanted Renard in position because he needed a captain who wouldn't ask questions and would cover up question-raising details. If Nick doesn't care about that protection/help, why bother keeping Renard alive? The show doesn't want him dead yet, but what's Nick's motivation. He could certainly dispose of Renard in a way that Diana, even Adalind for that matter, wouldn't find out?

Diana would likely know if he killed Renard based on her supernatural powers and it would be possible for Adalind who knows Nick well to figure it out too.

(01-29-2017, 02:34 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Diana would likely know if he killed Renard based on her supernatural powers and it would be possible for Adalind who knows Nick well to figure it out too.
After Nick changed back, Diana asked if daddy was okay. Did she not know or was she toying with them? If she couldn't sense Renard as alive, hurt, dead, whatever, then how would she find out if Nick killed Renard? I agree that based on Diana's abilities, she should be able to sense it, but that hasn't actually been shown as fact.

Could be that having Sean within range of constant pokes and barbs is better payback than just killing him.

When Eve was in the tunnel and climbed up the ladder toward the loft, was she intending to barge in or did she climb up to better listen to Nick & Adalind's conversation about Diana?

edited to add:

Adalind told Nick that she & Renard didn't know where Diana's powers come from. What's that about?

Is the show pretending the Hexenbiest ritual didn't occur?

Is Adalind really that clueless, or lying because she doesn't want to discuss the sordid details of her pregnancy with Nick?

Nick knows doesn't he, so is he going along with the lie?

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - rpmaluki - 01-29-2017

She knows how she got the powers but not where they came from.