Grimm Forum
S6E04 - El Cuegle - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E04 - El Cuegle (/Thread-S6E04-El-Cuegle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - MarylikesGrimm - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 01:48 AM)syscrash Wrote: The have taken Eve back to the same character as Juliette in season 2 when she lost her memory. It was not interesting her have a nervous breakdown then and it is not interesting now. Sure Bitsie makes the mental condition look real. But I want to see Eve kick ass and take names. Especially after season 5 where she was the baddest hexenbiest on the block.

I agree with syscrash and I hope Eve goes back soon to be kickass again.

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-28-2017

All the scenes when Eve was writing on the walls I kept thinking she was going to woge into Phil Coulson.

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - syscrash - 01-28-2017

I was expecting either her eyes to change or a full woge. I also expected her to go into a trance while writing. When she heard Nick and Adalind upstairs she started to woge and did not show signs of pain like she did the other two time she tried. does this mean her woge is back. Is that why she is able to write the symbols because her powers are back. The anticipation for the next episode are high. I hope they provide a big payoff for all of what was setup in 604.

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

Well I assume Eve is the one who wrote on the wall and it is Diana , when Adalind finds Eve in the tunnel that Diana is the one who sees what Eve wrote..now whether Diana lights up the words so Adalind can see it we will soon know
As for the show I figure out why I did not like it .except for Diana and Sean bonding moments ( I was waiting for Mienser to pop up)which would and should had happened IMO
I think that the creature should had been attached to the whole BIG BAD that is coming, not a creature who just saw the future of killer /murderous individual kid...maybe that's why the episode was disappointed...with only 9 shows to go..we did not need a creature who just sees a kid who wil murder on his 19th birthday..

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - New Guy - 01-28-2017

Hi Forum,
I agree with nearly all of the comments. This episode was a waste. It didn't move any plot lines and the WOW didn't provide any excitement.
N G

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - syscrash - 01-28-2017

I also was expecting him to see the future of one of the kids. It could have been as the vision could be of one of the kids

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 05:15 AM)syscrash Wrote: I also was expecting him to see the future of one of the kids. It could have been as the vision could be of one of the kids

Or with his third eye , We should have saw him seeing the kids growing up working for a larger darkness (which will soon becoming...that would had move the plot along) other than Diana and Sean has to bond quickly, because of the current plot. And the stick looks like it was crying for help to Nick , there was nothing more than filler here..with just 9 very precious shows to go,,this was a wasted eppy

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - Gretel Hanselsister - 01-28-2017

I 'm happy to see they found a way to bring Meisner back! Loved that scene with Renard pouring helplessly coffee at him Big Grin.

The El Cuegle story reminded me of this video - there must have been an "El Cuegle" at the wheel. Be prepared for some black humor.

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - Robyn - 01-28-2017

It might be interesting if Juliette finally confronted the consequences of becoming a Hexenbiest, and became her own person. But Juliette’s emotional breakdown and yearning for Nick is obvious contrived Nick drama.

In the Wesen of the week, the juxtaposition was blaring, and provided an opportunity to portray Nick as more mature and insightful due to his experiences. Nick believed the Wesen was committing atrocious acts for the sake of the better good. But instead of trusting the mother to understand and heed his forewarning of a possible horrendous future, he tries to make the irate husband believe the wife’s insane story about a monster.

The only scenes worthwhile were Renard and Diana. Grimm’s hero is so disappointing, it’s easy to root for the ones who want him dead.

RE: S6E04 - El Cuegle - jsgrimm45 - 01-28-2017

What do we take away from Monroe and Rosalee talk about he how scared she is? Is this a setup for them moving out of Portland be series end?