Grimm Forum
Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? (/Thread-Anyone-else-excited-to-get-some-Wesen-of-the-Week-episodes)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - Grimmster123 - 01-27-2017

Now don't get me wrong, the mythology episodes at the end of last season and the beginning of this season have been great but I think it will be a nice breath of fresh air to get some standard case of the week type episodes with some new wesen.

It'll be great to see Nick, Hank, and Wu back on the job and solving some cases with the rest of the Scooby gang. Obviously there are going to be some scenes sprinkled in that help move the mythology plot forward since this is the final season but I'm glad they found some time with only 13 episodes to throw in some mindless case of the week episodes that we can just enjoy

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - MarylikesGrimm - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 09:33 AM)Grimmster123 Wrote: Now don't get me wrong, the mythology episodes at the end of last season and the beginning of this season have been great but I think it will be a nice breath of fresh air to get some standard case of the week type episodes with some new wesen.

It'll be great to see Nick, Hank, and Wu back on the job and solving some cases with the rest of the Scooby gang. Obviously there are going to be some scenes sprinkled in that help move the mythology plot forward since this is the final season but I'm glad they found some time with only 13 episodes to throw in some mindless case of the week episodes that we can just enjoy

I like WOW too.

I am thinking we will get WOW until the "Tree People" where the final big bad pokes its head up. IMO "Where the Wild Things Were" is not a WOW of week anymore. What do you think?

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - syscrash - 01-27-2017

I bet the WOW has something to do with the over all story arc of the stick, cloth, and the underworld. Just like in season five each case had a direct or indirect relation to the HW vs BC story line.

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - Grimmster123 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 10:14 AM)syscrash Wrote: I bet the WOW has something to do with the over all story arc of the stick, cloth, and the underworld. Just like in season five each case had a direct or indirect relation to the HW vs BC story line.

I do think that there will be some scenes with the stick and Renard that advance the storyline but overall I think the "El Cuegle" part of the episode will just be a normal wesen of the week crime investigation.

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - syscrash - 01-27-2017

Every WOW in season 5 was somehow connected to the story arc. Either the wesen was connected to BC. or it was to showcase the ability of a character in Nick or BC group.

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - wfmyers1207 - 01-27-2017

Yeah, I'm happy to see some WOW episodes again. Personally, I think that the long story arcs the show started back in S3 is one of the reasons ratings weren't as good as they could have been. The WOW with short story arcs was a winning combination. They should have stuck with it.

As Dad used to say: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Confused

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 11:55 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Yeah, I'm happy to see some WOW episodes again. Personally, I think that the long story arcs the show started back in S3 is one of the reasons ratings weren't as good as they could have been. The WOW with short story arcs was a winning combination. They should have stuck with it.

Hate to say this but what does WOW mean? Only thing I could find on text slang is World of Warcraft. Everyone has to remember I'm of the the Hill and way down the back side. TongueTongue

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - MarylikesGrimm - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 12:00 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 11:55 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Yeah, I'm happy to see some WOW episodes again. Personally, I think that the long story arcs the show started back in S3 is one of the reasons ratings weren't as good as they could have been. The WOW with short story arcs was a winning combination. They should have stuck with it.

Hate to say this but what does WOW mean? Only thing I could find on text slang is World of Warcraft. Everyone has to remember I'm of the the Hill and way down the back side. TongueTongue

wesen of the week =WOW

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 12:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 12:00 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

wesen of the week =WOW
Thanks so yes now that I understand would like to have a few WOW with the old gang using the books etc. like the old days to remind us how we got here, Monroe, Rosalee, Hank, Nick, the old group.

RE: Anyone else excited to get some Wesen of the Week episodes? - MANTItotheCore - 01-27-2017

I am a HUGE fan of the WOW format...love meeting the new Wessen. Hate that they went away from it. However, I hope they are better than the one tonight...