Grimm Forum
Miesner last episode?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Miesner last episode?? (/Thread-Miesner-last-episode)

Pages: 1 2

Miesner last episode?? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-27-2017

http://images.spoilertv.com/grimm/Season%206/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%206.05%20-%20The%20Seven%20Year%20Itch/NUP_175600_1103.JPG.php

forgive me if this is long. .but I think some might know this movie

This reminds me of a short horror movie where this, guy robber went to a tattoo place and demanded money, the tattoo artist said he had no money, the man began destroying the place looking for something valuable . The old fragile man try to stop him , pleading him to stop and leave one thing led to another and the old guy was accidently killed in a struggle. The man panic and ran out. a day later ,he kept getting pain starting on his chest...he looked at where the pain was it was a black dot, as the days and weeks went on the dot grew bigger on his chest ,it almost like a tattoo was being drawn... so he went to another tattoo artist to take it off...when the tattoo artist took a closer look he was horrified and said he was curse and told him to repent ...and told him to get out....this tattoo got bigger and bigger and the picture /tattoo now shows the scene he killed the old man
the man was desperate to get rid of the tattoo which stretch all over his body, it even was on his face the entire scene was on display on every inch of his body. so he had to hid his tattoo under coats long sleeves and mask..till one day he went to a wise man /tattoo artist and begged him for help to remove the tattoo,he was losing his mind..the man asked to see the tattoo...afterwards he said he could help get the tattoo off..he told him he had to strip go to this sight and beg forgiveness the desperate man did what he was told...the old man he killed appeared and suddenly the man dies of guilt and remorse and the tattoo disappeared

I see this in the story of what is happening to Renard, A desperate Renard , starting to loose it, because of the on growing guilt he is feeling on what happened and his role he played in it especially killing Miesner
and he goes to this guy for help to get rid of (his tattoo) as it were.

I would not be surprise if Renard has to tell his regrets , what he has done etc to cleanse Miesner from his soul
Sadly unless this does not work......Miesner last visit will be the next episode, because the focus will be Renard bonding with his daughter.

RE: Miesner last episode?? - brandon - 01-27-2017

Interesting movie.as it is called.?

RE: Miesner last episode?? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 08:00 AM)brandon Wrote: Interesting movie.as it is called.?

I believe it was Entitled : The Tattoo

I only saw the movie once,but it almost has similar to Renard, Killing Miesner ,on the wrong side, death and mayhem..and now he ends up going for help ...but as the man in the story, I bet Renard has to show how remorseful he was to kill his friend...I think that was what Miesner wanted all along..to get Renard admit he was wrong

RE: Miesner last episode?? - syscrash - 01-27-2017

After seeing the preview. It seems that Meisner is there to explain why Sean will rejoin Nick and the group with trying to solve the mystery of the stick. The first step is getting Sean to admit he should have never turned against Nick and the group. It is going to take a lot for Sean to come to Nick and the group for help and then to have them help him.

Interviews have implied that others from the past will also show up. I wonder if the show will go as far as some of the group actually traveling to the under world. If so Eve would be my first guess for making the trip. I could even see the show having Nick, Eve, Sean and Diana making the trip. The show could use Diana's ability to get them there. The would need Sean connection to Meisner as a guide. Nick would take the stick for protection. Eve because she has decoded the clues.

RE: Miesner last episode?? - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 10:30 AM)syscrash Wrote: After seeing the preview. It seems that Meisner is there to explain why Sean will rejoin Nick and the group with trying to solve the mystery of the stick. The first step is getting Sean to admit he should have never turned against Nick and the group. It is going to take a lot for Sean to come to Nick and the group for help and then to have them help him.

Interviews have implied that others from the past will also show up. I wonder if the show will go as far as some of the group actually traveling to the under world. If so Eve would be my first guess for making the trip. I could even see the show having Nick, Eve, Sean and Diana making the trip. The show could use Diana's ability to get them there. The would need Sean connection to Meisner as a guide. Nick would take the stick for protection. Eve because she has decoded the clues.
In other post there is debate on who will be needed to complete the prophecy, I said Adalind, Sean, Nick, Kelly, and Diana, never thought of Meisner as a guide. Could be needed to get Sean onboard and to guide them through the prophecy. Good catch and adds to the fact why Meisner is back.

What do you see that Adalind could add. She did her part by creating Diana. Adalind has no direct connection to the situation. Just like Hank, Wu, Monroe and Rosale have no connection.

RE: Miesner last episode?? - jsgrimm45 - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 11:08 AM)syscrash Wrote: What do you see that Adalind could add. She did her part by creating Diana. Adalind has no direct connection to the situation. Just like Hank, Wu, Monroe and Rosale have no connection.
For the point of getting Diana onboard with Nick and Sean, also the link between Kelly and Diana is Adalind, she has a place.

Kelly has no link to the stick, cloth, or underworld. Kelly's only purpose is to connect Adalind with Nick. Adalind needed the connection to Nick to account for Diana working with Nick. The same as Meisner being connected to Sean to account for Sean working with Nick. Eve is connected to Nick because of Juliette.
There are only four that have a connection.
Nick has the stick
Eve has the sight
Diana can read the writings
Sean has the connection through Meisner.

RE: Miesner last episode?? - MarylikesGrimm - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 11:31 AM)syscrash Wrote: Kelly has no link to the stick, cloth, or underworld. Kelly's only purpose is to connect Adalind with Nick.

IMO when Adalind took Nick's powers he already had a destiny so Kelly was created in case Nick never got his powers back or failed. Kelly is Nick's backup.

RE: Miesner last episode?? - Kwu9888 - 01-27-2017

I love how Capt Renard is caught by Nick and everybody "talking" to Meisner in the station even throwing a cup of coffee at him really like the reaction from the guys hysterical