Grimm Forum
How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody (/Thread-How-Renard-could-co-exist-w-anybody)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - Kathryn Wooten - 01-18-2017

I am thinking of the photo of Diana "healing" a Renard...I think her daddy...what if Diana does more than what she is doing, but erases his memory of the time he began working with BC........I am just wondering what she is doing while Adalind looks on,,,this forces everyone to work with Renard, be4cause he does not remember what terrible things he has done....I believe Miesner will not allow him to forget

RE: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - irukandji - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 03:05 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I am thinking of the photo of Diana "healing" a Renard...I think her daddy...what if Diana does more than what she is doing, but erases his memory of the time he began working with BC........I am just wondering what she is doing while Adalind looks on,,,this forces everyone to work with Renard, be4cause he does not remember what terrible things he has done....I believe Miesner will not allow him to forget

The question on my mind is why does Meisner get to play conscience to Renard? That's the pot really calling the kettle black there.

RE: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - Kathryn Wooten - 01-18-2017

Well I assume Nickanard will cover the strange events including his fight with Nick and how it was part of the undercover operation, which will sooth most of the force..it's Wu and Hank and of course Nick..who still have to work with him daily

RE: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - WispyWillow - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 03:05 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I am thinking of the photo of Diana "healing" a Renard...I think her daddy...what if Diana does more than what she is doing, but erases his memory of the time he began working with BC........I am just wondering what she is doing while Adalind looks on,,,this forces everyone to work with Renard, be4cause he does not remember what terrible things he has done....I believe Miesner will not allow him to forget

looks like diana is about to throw him across the spice shop

http://images.spoilertv.com/grimm/Season%206/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%206.03%20-%20Oh%20Captain%2C%20My%20Captain/NUP_174897_2115.JPG.php

season 6 promo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_6VNEStXzY

RE: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 03:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: The question on my mind is why does Meisner get to play conscience to Renard? That's the pot really calling the kettle black there.

If it's Renard's own psyche doing it to him, then the question is really why Renard would feel more guilty about him than someone else. Only reason I can think of is that he and Renard go way back and used to actually trust each other.

(01-18-2017, 04:21 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 03:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: The question on my mind is why does Meisner get to play conscience to Renard? That's the pot really calling the kettle black there.

If it's Renard's own psyche doing it to him, then the question is really why Renard would feel more guilty about him than someone else. Only reason I can think of is that he and Renard go way back and used to actually trust each other.

I never saw the part where Renard shot Meisner, but didn't he shoot him out of compassion?

RE: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-18-2017

We just had a big long argument about that somewhere. One person posting to it thinks that, the rest of us think he did it because he didn't have the cajones to watch the more violent society ruled by wesen he told Nick BC was going to create in action.

RE: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - Kathryn Wooten - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 04:31 PM)irukandji Wrote:

I never saw the part where Renard shot Meisner, but didn't he shoot him out of compassion?

The title of the episode ' Dead man standing" Renard did plead with a unforgiving Conrad to stop (Conrad was doing to Miesner, what he was about to do to Nick) Conrad yelled him to stay out of it...again Renard asked Conrad to stop..this is where blood was coming from Miesner's eyes.. Renard again told Conrad to stop...but I believe the more Renard asked the more Conrad twist the knife as it were in Miesner..Mienser knowly knew he would not survive manage to ask Renard to kill him...hesitantly Renard did not want to but,Realizing Conrad would not stop,,, reluctantly and I believe with a heavy heart pulled out his gun and shot Miesner who was nearly dead..broke the hold Conrad had on Miesner...Conrad was non to happy for what Renard did ..and said so..your Humanity will destroy BC.....Conrad sneered in Renard's face

(01-18-2017, 05:00 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

The title of the episode ' Dead man standing" Renard did plead with a unforgiving Conrad to stop (Conrad was doing to Miesner, what he was about to do to Nick) Conrad yelled him to stay out of it...again Renard asked Conrad to stop..this is where blood was coming from Miesner's eyes.. Renard again told Conrad to stop...but I believe the more Renard asked the more Conrad twist the knife as it were in Miesner..Mienser knowly knew he would not survive manage to ask Renard to kill him...hesitantly Renard did not want to but,Realizing Conrad would not stop,,, reluctantly and I believe with a heavy heart pulled out his gun and shot Miesner who was nearly dead..broke the hold Conrad had on Miesner...Conrad was non to happy for what Renard did ..and said so..your Humanity will destroy BC.....Conrad sneered in Renard's face

So he shot Meisner out of compassion then. It really doesn't make sense why Meisner would haunt him though.

RE: How Renard could co-exist w/anybody - jsgrimm45 - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 04:21 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [quote='irukandji' pid='41395' dateline='1484779586']
The question on my mind is why does Meisner get to play conscience to Renard? That's the pot really calling the kettle black there.

/quote]Look like that way to me also. So why is Meisner showing up in Sean's mind? IMO it not because Sean now has a subconscious regret or even a conscious one, so should we be looking at a spell, if so that could be what Diana is clearing up for Sean.