Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-14-2017

It was rather weird that she waited so long in the bedroom (?) before coming out. I don't believe they had sex but there would have been a lot of making out after being apart. I think Adalind was maybe getting the spell ready or she just wanted to make a grand entrance especially after Nick's comment about her not turning him down, to annoy Sean as much as possible, lol.

I was also watching Nick during the casting of the spell when Adalind woged, he had no reaction at all and he seemed to keep his eyes on her and not on Renard. In the past, he only reacted to her woge the first time he sees her but after that, not much. His disdain and hatred was due to the fact that he hated her as an individual and not so much that she was a hexenbiest, even though that played a big part.

I still feel that his reaction against Juliette's woge was due to shock and disbelief and a lot of the mistrust that is probably inbred to all Grimm in general, although Nick has been shown to subvert a lot of his heritage precondition to hunt and kill wesen and ask questions later. That moment caught him off guard and with Adalind, he's had time to adjust to the fact that she is what she is. Has he made peace with it, maybe. I wish that the writers would at least give us a scene between them where this is adressed conclusively, much like his feelings are still "in the air" despite the physical relationship relationship.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Purity - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 11:24 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: I wish that the writers would at least give us a scene between them where this is adressed conclusively, much like his feelings are still "in the air" despite the physical relationship relationship.

Yes, as many are waiting for the three magic words that will seal the deal to conclude addressing their relationship with, "I Love You", which he has not said yet.
You know what will even be cooler, Nick saying "he loves her" when Adalind is a full woged Hexen. Now that would be a blast. It might even be what will break the engagement ring spell on her finger.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

(01-14-2017, 11:24 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: I still feel that his reaction against Juliette's woge was due to shock and disbelief

The first time Juliette woged, Nick thought she was Adalind and had done something to Juliette. After that was cleared up, I think the sight of her woged just brought back all sorts of negativity based on, well, Adalind. It also didn't help any that Juliette seemed to actually be trying to make herself as repulsive to him as she could, to prove her point that he would never be able to get past it. Maybe if she had done it the same way she had with Sean, real brief and then, "what are we gonna do?" things might have gone differently. But we'll never know.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-15-2017

How much more do we need to see of Diana before people will except Diana is not a child. For Diana one place is as good as another. Diana reacts on what she thinks should be the appropriate response, not on what she feels. Juliette was the one that took Diana to the king. Yet Diana has new reaction to that. Monroe is scared of Diana yet she has no reaction to that. In fact of all the situations we have seen Diana in. We have never seen her have an emotional reaction to anything. People complain about Eve's lack of emotion. Diana has less emotions then Eve.

Diana did something that is very scary. She touched the jar and it disappeared. Does that work on anything. What about people. As impressive as the trick with the jars was. Building the castle with the blocks was much better.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - irukandji - 01-15-2017

(01-14-2017, 10:27 PM)Purity Wrote: You are right on the blood to fuel the magic. We have seen in other seasons, for a powerfu magic done by hexens, they usually use thier blood to seal the final cast of the magic. It seems blood is the final ingredient for most powerful magic they cast.

I remember Elizabeth using her blood to open the magic book. Juliette's blood was tested and merged deep into the earth. Can you tell me the episode where hexenbiest blood used to fuel a spell on another person?

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Purity - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:14 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 10:27 PM)Purity Wrote: You are right on the blood to fuel the magic. We have seen in other seasons, for a powerfu magic done by hexens, they usually use thier blood to seal the final cast of the magic. It seems blood is the final ingredient for most powerful magic they cast.

I remember Elizabeth using her blood to open the magic book. Juliette's blood was tested and merged deep into the earth. Can you tell me the episode where hexenbiest blood used to fuel a spell on another person?

I remember Adalind getting back her Hexen spirit on herself. My point is blood magic has been shown alot in Grimm as the Hexens have demostrated to create types of spells in general.

One that comes to mind is the cookies Adalind made to spell Hank. Another example of blood use was Nick's blood in the potion that broke the attraction between Sean and Juliette. Never understood how Rosalee knew how to break the effects of a hexenbiest spell, but she did.

Rosale knows about hexenbiest magic. Yet watching Diana they seemed surprised and shocked. The same was true when Adalind broke Tony's fingers. Rosale makes it seem like she does not know what hexenbiest can do.

Adalind seems pretty surprised and shocked by some of the things Diana does, so Rosalee can probably be excused on that point.

I am not sure if it is what Diana can do that surprises Adalind. As much as what Diana does. Take the astrology projection. She had Diana use it once she knew she could. She even told Sean do not under estimate what little girls can do. Which makes me wonder are other hexenbiest born with powers or develop them early. Sean was surprised when Adalind told him it was Diana putting them together. It did not seem to surprised Adalind.