Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Purity - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 05:20 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 10:31 PM)Purity Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 10:24 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I wonder how much Diana really loves her daddy compared to her image of the daddy in her idealized mommy/daddy family. She's been bonded to her mother since before she was born, but as time passes and she sees that her mommy loves Kelly's dad and hates Sean and that her mommy is friends with all the people Sean wants to hurt, will that change? What if Diana sees Sean about to kill Nick and Adalind steps in front of Nick, goes into full on hexen mode prepared to fight him and says, "you'll have to kill us both?"

I think Diana will challenge her dad. I remembered a promo, I believe it will be in episode 3 where Diana pushed her father far off from Adalind in the spice shop. I think thats where Diana will begin to have doubts about her dad and his agender hurting Adalind and friends.

So far in this episode, as curious as Diana is, asking questions and playing with her magic, the scoobies have all but been nice to her. I think she does feel a friendly atmosphere around them even if they are afraid of her. Smile

but there is also a spoiler from G&K that Diana and Sean will bond, that she will need her father more than ever.....and that Sean will use this bond to his advantage

Yes, there will be that too. But what I understood from the spoiler was it will not be by choice, but circumstances. Diana will be kidnapped or something like that, and Renard will look for her trying to take the advantage. The info were just like bits of hints.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - speakeasy - 01-14-2017

Loved the episode, but as usual, too much got by me and I have to rewatch to piece stuff together.

Everyone looks good to me this season. Do notice the biggest change in appearance is Trubel's; she's matured. Keep forgetting how statuesque she is until the camera catches it from time to time.

Does anyone remember if anyone has ever touched the stick other than Nick? It has touched people, but they have never actually held it themselves to my memory. Maybe others have tried to in the past and gotten repelled by it, maybe that's why Trubel advised Eve not to try to touch it, but I can't remember.

Nick is definitely under its thrall, imo. That's never a good thing. It's significant to me that Eve is warning Nick not to get too physically close to the object; she senses the danger, imo.

But it seems custom-made for someone like little Miss Lavender Eyes. Getting the feeling that she is the only one who can use it without its taking possession of its holder. So maybe it's a good thing she's being accepted into the group and learning to trust somewhat. Guess we'll see.

Imo, Eve is getting stronger and definitely not taking a back seat to Nick or any other player. She's weak from her experience with the stick, and she's also different because of that experience. But it seems to have heightened her instincts about things; she's the one who can see the otherwise invisible markings on the cloth (before Diana), she is the one who knew that cloth held some important information about its and the stick's powers, and she's trying to warn Nick against some of the possible effects of the stick. She also has plenty to say about what's going on and no one seems to be dismissing her input.

Diana likes Kelly, so happy for him. Big Grin

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-14-2017

What I think is interesting is this is the first time we have gotten to know Diana. Was interesting how everyone responded to her like a little girl and she responded back the same way. Also she does not seem to understand she is different then everyone else. She seems to assume everyone can do what she does.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - speakeasy - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 07:07 AM)syscrash Wrote: What I think is interesting is this is the first time we have gotten to know Diana. Was interesting how everyone responded to her like a little girl and she responded back the same way. Also she does not seem to understand she is different then everyone else. She seems to assume everyone can do what she does.

Someone should clue her in, haha. Who's the brave soul that wants to take that one on? Tongue

You're right, though.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - brandon - 01-14-2017

Tell him that although one does not like such a person should not do anything against him.That is living in society

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - eric - 01-14-2017

I loved the show, with a few picky problems. It appeared to me that Shaun was coming out of the FEDERAL court house, after being rescued by a FEDERAL judge. I thought this crime was a local crime, how did it become a federal one? Also, how did a grand jury get convened so fast? I know this is a fantasy, but it usually takes more than 8 hours to get one together. Liked the gun and casing in the cell, discovering there is another wessen on the force, Diana's little game at the spice shop, the whole knot thing. My only regret will be not seeing Season 8.Big Grin

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - jsgrimm45 - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 07:46 AM)eric Wrote: I loved the show, with a few picky problems. It appeared to me that Shaun was coming out of the FEDERAL court house, after being rescued by a FEDERAL judge. I thought this crime was a local crime, how did it become a federal one? Also, how did a grand jury get convened so fast? I know this is a fantasy, but it usually takes more than 8 hours to get one together. Liked the gun and casing in the cell, discovering there is another wessen on the force, Diana's little game at the spice shop, the whole knot thing. My only regret will be not seeing Season 8.Big Grin
I had the same questions last week with the warrants being Federal. LIke you I would have thought this was a local count problem. Would be where I live, but guess the fantasy needed Federal showing us just how high BC went already. Meaning they are in the Federal system but how much so? Was this why Portland was so high on BC list because was the one city they had a foothold into the Federal system?

This could have made Portland and Renard mayor and later governor so important. A springboard into the oval office.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Kwu9888 - 01-14-2017

[quote='speakeasy' pid='40747' dateline='1484402414']
Loved the episode, but as usual, too much got by me and I have to rewatch to piece stuff together.

Everyone looks good to me this season. Do notice the biggest change in appearance is Trubel's; she's matured. Keep forgetting how statuesque she is until the camera catches it from time to time.

Does anyone remember if anyone has ever touched the stick other than Nick? It has touched people, but they have never actually held it themselves to my memory. Maybe others have tried to in the past and gotten repelled by it, maybe that's why Trubel advised Eve not to try to touch it, but I can't remember.

Nick is definitely under its thrall, imo. That's never a good thing. It's significant to me that Eve is warning Nick not to get too physically close to the object; she senses the danger, imo.

But it seems custom-made for someone like little Miss Lavender Eyes. Getting the feeling that she is the only one who can use it without its taking possession of its holder. So maybe it's a good thing she's being accepted into the group and learning to trust somewhat. Guess we'll see.

Imo, Eve is getting stronger and definitely not taking a back seat to Nick or any other player. She's weak from her experience with the stick, and she's also different because of that experience. But it seems to have heightened her instincts about things; she's the one who can see the otherwise invisible markings on the cloth (before Diana), she is the one who knew that cloth held some important information about its and the stick's powers, and she's trying to warn Nick against some of the possible effects of the stick. She also has plenty to say about what's going on and no one seems to be dismissing her input.

Diana likes Kelly, so happy for him. Big Grin
[/quote

I actually think Trubel touched it when Nick first showed it to her but not sure could have been my imagination.

I have to ask a question which is out I of the blue but does anyone else think that Claire(Adalind) looks a little heavier then she did at the end of last season? I had a thought of what if she is pregnant in real life and then will have to be on the show? She keeps wearing a coat or a robe we haven't really seen her without something in front of her lately. There was also a pic of her posted last week on set and she looked like she has a tummy which is not at all like her, of course could have been old shot They probably won't put it in the show even if she is but just curious

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Hexenadler - 01-14-2017

Great, now Nick's turning into Gollum. Can't wait for the episode where he starts hissing "Precioussss!!" and eats raw fish.

I think we can all agree the stick has absolutely nothing to do with the crucifixion cross, unless Greenwalt & Kouf really are that vitriolic towards religion, in which case they can both suck an egg as far as I'm concerned. Skepticism is one thing, patronizing cynicism is another.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - wfmyers1207 - 01-14-2017

I really enjoyed this episode. I think the writer's did a good job off mixing it up and making it fun. Smile

On a sad note, according to their IMDb pages that was Danny Bruno's and Jacqueline Toboni's last credited appearance on the show. I know some folks didn't like Truble, but I did and I'm going to miss them both. Sad

Highlights for me:
1) "Monroe and Rosalee's Excellent Adventure In Babysitting!" Tongue

2) Best line: Adalind to Renard: "If I have to chose between me going to jail and you going to jail! - Good Luck with the grand jury!" Loved it!! Big Grin