Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-14-2017

Renard will care that Adalind chose Nick over him just out of pure ego. He is the new mayor, after all...

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-14-2017

In Bud's shop I see the stick working one of two ways. Either Nick controlled it subconsciously so it did not take out his friends. Or The fact that his friends are wesen or grimm's means they are protected. That is the most likely explanation. Their is another direction they could go. The stick can think. The same way Diana was able to protect Adalind even before she was born. What concerns me is how it seems to take hold of Nick. It looks like they are taking the show in the direction of dealing with other dimensions. The might even go to the point of making season 6 about heaven and hell.

The other thing that makes me wonder, Sean is suffering from more then hallucinations. They are becoming tangible.

Rosale is hard to figure. When Adalind was telling her about Sean wanting her to help him. She did not even question Adalind's actions.

Why would the group be so specific when making the trust me knot agreement. Sean said I will not drop the charges until I am cleared by a grand jury. Why not let that be the agreement. Instead Adalind in her usual screw it up way gets specific and makes Nick's part being her testifying.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 02:02 AM)Purity Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 01:49 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I can't get over Nick's smugness as he told Renard "She didn’t turn ME down," it was no doubt a double meaning that I don't think was lost to Renard though I don't see why he'd care about Adalind choosing Nick. However, his prissy remark when Adalind appears probably says he cares a lot more than he'd like to admit.

I could never forget that part too, when Nick telling Renard "She didn’t turn ME down,"....hahaha, that was refrshing. Made me laugh.

You could be right, that Renard may have a bit care for Adalind, but this could have transpired because it seems he understood that his options were running thin so as his old time allies/friends were no more. People who really understood him and helped him in the past. It could be him feeling vunerable at that moment.

BC are not his friends, I believe he knows that too, he knows he is part of a tool for a bigger agenda. If he does make a mistake, he may not live to see the next day.
He is lashing out at his former allies and I do think he's more wary of BC coming for him as they are a massive organization and to save himself, he's turned on Nick and the scoobies, sadly. I still like him though when Sasha plays him so well.

(01-14-2017, 02:26 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Renard will care that Adalind chose Nick over him just out of pure ego. He is the new mayor, after all...
Yes. I remember how he played that card when Diana used her dolls to make them kiss.he couldn’t believe she didn't want him, lol.

(01-14-2017, 02:38 AM)syscrash Wrote: In Bud's shop I see the stick working one of two ways. Either Nick controlled it subconsciously so it did not take out his friends. Or The fact that his friends are wesen or grimm's means they are protected. That is the most likely explanation. Their is another direction they could go. The stick can think. The same way Diana was able to protect Adalind even before she was born. What concerns me is how it seems to take hold of Nick. It looks like they are taking the show in the direction of dealing with other dimensions. The might even go to the point of making season 6 about heaven and hell.

The other thing that makes me wonder, Sean is suffering from more then hallucinations. They are becoming tangible.

Rosale is hard to figure. When Adalind was telling her about Sean wanting her to help him. She did not even question Adalind's actions.

Why would the group be so specific when making the trust me knot agreement. Sean said I will not drop the charges until I am cleared by a grand jury. Why not let that be the agreement. Instead Adalind in her usual screw it up way gets specific and makes Nick's part being her testifying.
That agreement was at Nick's suggestion, she simply carried it out. They are both at fault for not considering all possible loopholes. It's why contracts are typically long and arduous to understand due to the jargon used keep this sort of thing from happening.

Adalind's lawyer skills are definitely rusty, making Sean's promise dependent on him being cleared specifically by her testifying for him.

Quote:Adalind's lawyer skills are definitely rusty, making Sean's promise dependent on him being cleared specifically by her testifying for him.

That is what make the agreement even worse. Adalind is a contract lawyer. If she is that bad at making a contract. Then her job must hinder on her being a hexenbiest making it possible to manipulate people into signing contracts. At least it explains why she has never used her lawyer skills on the show. The one time her lawyer skills where really needed. She created a contract with a loophole you could drive a truck through.

Quote:That agreement was at Nick's suggestion, she simply carried it out. They are both at fault for not considering all possible loopholes. It's why contracts are typically long and arduous to understand due to the jargon used keep this sort of thing from happening.

Actually Nick and Sean stated If Sean is cleared then Sean would clear Nick. That would not be a long contract. It is direct and to the point stating the intended goal.
Sean is charging Nick with killing Conrad. Yet when Sean was arrested in the interview room Sean said Conrad left the country. By Sean's own testimony Conrad is not dead. Plus how can he charge Nick if there is no body or weapon.

Sean is telling BC that Nick killed Bonaparte. What he's charging Nick with is the two dead cops that Wu killed and the ones at North Precinct.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Purity - 01-14-2017

Yes, Sasha plays Renard really well. The bad boy instance. Unfortunatly, his role as a villian is temporary, just for a few episodes. The real villian is yet to show him/her self according to the creators.

I still wonder if Nick will turn villian for a short time too? if this role is still on the cards in the coming episodes? The signs are there already as he feels irritated, aggitated and aggressive with the stick.

Quote:Sean is telling BC that Nick killed Bonaparte. What he's charging Nick with is the two dead cops that Wu killed and the ones at North Precinct.

I re-watched episode one. Where do you remember him charging Nick with the death of the two cops. I found where he said Nick had help that is how they died. There is no way Sean could explain how Nick could have ripped them apart like that.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Kathryn Wooten - 01-14-2017

(01-13-2017, 10:31 PM)Purity Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 10:24 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I wonder how much Diana really loves her daddy compared to her image of the daddy in her idealized mommy/daddy family. She's been bonded to her mother since before she was born, but as time passes and she sees that her mommy loves Kelly's dad and hates Sean and that her mommy is friends with all the people Sean wants to hurt, will that change? What if Diana sees Sean about to kill Nick and Adalind steps in front of Nick, goes into full on hexen mode prepared to fight him and says, "you'll have to kill us both?"

I think Diana will challenge her dad. I remembered a promo, I believe it will be in episode 3 where Diana pushed her father far off from Adalind in the spice shop. I think thats where Diana will begin to have doubts about her dad and his agender hurting Adalind and friends.

So far in this episode, as curious as Diana is, asking questions and playing with her magic, the scoobies have all but been nice to her. I think she does feel a friendly atmosphere around them even if they are afraid of her. Smile

but there is also a spoiler from G&K that Diana and Sean will bond, that she will need her father more than ever.....and that Sean will use this bond to his advantage

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - brandon - 01-14-2017

Do not know what happened with Wu.Maybe Renard is very angry when he learns about the press conference ,made by Renard.Only a witch could do something like that