Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - MarylikesGrimm - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 07:48 AM)syscrash Wrote: nowhere in that transcript does it say the Diana needs protection. It says once Viktor finds her and he will.
As long as Sean stayed out of it there was never any danger to Sean. That is the exact conversation Kenneth had with the King. As long as Sean stayed out of it he had the Kings protection.

Sean said "Are we the two people who love her the most? " You forget Adalind sold Diana. Making Sean comment reasonable.
Adalind is like a lot of people on this forum that are in denial about Adalind selling Diana.
Sean was not mocking Adalind. He was making a point.

Adalind days "Our little girl's been through so much in her short life, and all without the two people who love her most. She needs us now more than ever". Based on Diana behavior now she seems to not have benefited from the kidnapping from her mom.

Sean was not staying out of Diana in season 4. He was using the guy between him and the royals to delay the Royals finding Diana. That us why Ken killed that guy.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-19-2017

Quote:Adalind days "Our little girl's been through so much in her short life, and all without the two people who love her most. She needs us now more than ever". Based on Diana behavior now she seems to not have benefited from the kidnapping from her mom.

That would assume that nurture has anything to do with Diana. From what we have seen from before she was born. Diana has reacted to situations the way she does now. There was no difference after being with Kelly or after being with HW. Diana has always had a mind of her own.

Quote:Sean was not staying out of Diana in season 4. He was using the guy between him and the royals to delay the Royals finding Diana. That us why Ken killed that guy.

Ken Killed the guy for playing both sides. Sean was interfering until Kenneth got the ok to go after Sean from the King. After Kenneth told SEan that. It was the last time Sean interfered.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - MarylikesGrimm - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 08:38 AM)syscrash Wrote: That would assume that nurture has anything to do with Diana. From what we have seen from before she was born. Diana has reacted to situations the way she does now. There was no difference after being with Kelly or after being with HW. Diana has always had a mind of her own.

I will never agree to that because Diana to me is still a person so let us agree not agree.

Quote:Ken Killed the guy for playing both sides. Sean was interfering until Kenneth got the ok to go after Sean from the King. After Kenneth told SEan that. It was the last time Sean interfered.

So we agree that Bad Luck car talk was during Viktor's time when Sean was double crossing the royals and was in possible danger.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-19-2017

Adalind underwent a classic fiction cliche, giving birth completely changed her priorities. Her personality was still the same, but all the nasty, underhanded things she used to do for her own self interest became things she'd do to get Diana back. We heard her explain herself and her intentions for the future when she "talked to her mother" just before they took her body to thr spice shop for recycling.

Getting her powers suppressed, giving birth and discovering that people she hurt in the past were actually willing to help her despite their history...that is what finally changed her personality, and made her not want the old her back again.

As for Adalind's conversation with Sean after her fight with Juliette, what Adalind wanted was Diana back, and Sean on her side in her effort to get her back. If "being with" Sean - or just letting him think she would - would get Diana back, she was prepared to do it. But actually wanting to be with Sean? Don't think so.