Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-19-2017

Sean's never been able to pick up on Diana's manipulation, at least not in the short time it took for him to kill Conrad. Adalind's quickly figured it out while his confusion seems to last a lot longer even after he snaps out of it. Maybe if given time he might realise when his actions aren't his ownin any situation, especially if they contradict what he'd do in a similar situation hut this might be more difficult if the manipulation lines up with his own thinking. What happened with Adalind stems from him always being attracted to her even though he doesn't love her at all. If Adalind decided she wanted him again, he'd never turn her down.

With Conrad/Meisner, he could have shot Conrad but he chose not to. Killing Meisner is both selfish and an act of mercy. He was past the point of return with Conrad to turn back to the right side but he also didn't want to see a "friend" suffer as they died. Which is odd since if he was a true friend, he'd choose to save said friend. I think Sean's Zauberbiest nature was more in control than his human side in that moment. And it's probably because of his human side that he's experiencing these guilty conscience visions, meaning he's not completely lost to the dark side just yet.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-19-2017

Quote:Both times Diana was making Adalind and Sean go all hot and bothered on each other, it went on for a while before Adalind realized what was happening and put a stop to it. Quite a bit longer than it took Sean to pick up a sword and stab Conrad. And Sean never stopped on his own; both times it was Adalind. So maybe Sean really doesn't have the ability to recognize what's happening or stop himself when Diana pushes him.

If you noticed with Adalind and with Conrad. Afterward Sean did not regret what had happened. Like he said he is not sure if it was not him that killed Conrad. We know he wanted to have sex with Adalind. Adalind still is attracted to Sean. She just realizes he is not good for her.

It is just like when hexenbiest manipulation by touch. They can not make someone do something they really don't want to do. They can only put the idea in the persons head.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 03:06 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Both times Diana was making Adalind and Sean go all hot and bothered on each other, it went on for a while before Adalind realized what was happening and put a stop to it. Quite a bit longer than it took Sean to pick up a sword and stab Conrad. And Sean never stopped on his own; both times it was Adalind. So maybe Sean really doesn't have the ability to recognize what's happening or stop himself when Diana pushes him.

If you noticed with Adalind and with Conrad. Afterward Sean did not regret what had happened. Like he said he is not sure if it was not him that killed Conrad. We know he wanted to have sex with Adalind. Adalind still is attracted to Sean. She just realizes he is not good for her.

It is just like when hexenbiest manipulation by touch. They can not make someone do something they really don't want to do. They can only put the idea in the persons head.
I don't agree. I haven’t seen any indication or sign that Adalind is still attracted to Sean. We've seen that Sean perhaps harbours some attraction for her because he actually wanted to continue making out with her even after she pointed out that they were doing was because of Diana. Of her own free will, Adalind has shown nothing but disdain and hatred for Sean and nothing to the contrary. She wasn't even offended at him having a mistress and that's because of Nick and what she feels for him.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-19-2017

The only use Adalind might have for Sean now is as a pottery target.

You people remember when Adalind talked to Sean in his truck. Adalind wanted to be with Sean. Sean turned her down. That is when Adalind found out Juliette went to Henrietta and that she was pregnant. If it was not that Adalind is with Nick, she would have no reason to not be with Sean. Even the two times Sean kissed Adalind she was mad not repulsed.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - MarylikesGrimm - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 05:16 AM)syscrash Wrote: You people remember when Adalind talked to Sean in his truck. Adalind wanted to be with Sean. Sean turned her down. That is when Adalind found out Juliette went to Henrietta and that she was pregnant. If it was not that Adalind is with Nick, she would have no reason to not be with Sean. Even the two times Sean kissed Adalind she was mad not repulsed.

In the middle of season 4, Adalind, in the car, wanted Sean to help get their daughter back. Sean said no because he thought she was bad mom. In season 5, Sean was willing to have Adalind take care of Diana because Nick and members of the scooby gang thought she was a good mom to Kelly. Adalind is in love with Nick and she is repulsed by some of Sean's recent behavior.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - brandon - 01-19-2017

He did not say anything about Meisner's visit and on Diana. I do not think it would be better if I know this time yes?

Quote:In the middle of season 4, Adalind, in the car, wanted Sean to help get their daughter back. Sean said no because he thought she was bad mom.
The conversation in the car was Adalind asking for Sean's protection. She said once Viktor gets Diana he won't have any need for me. She did not once mention to Sean to help prevent Viktor from getting Diana. Sean never mention or accused Adalind of being a bad mother. Adalind said they are the ones that love her the most. Sean answered are we. Remember when it comes to Diana he still knows Adalind sold her.

Quote:Sean said no because he thought she was bad mom. In season 5, Sean was willing to have Adalind take care of Diana because Nick and members of the scooby gang thought she was a good mom to Kelly.
There was never a conversation involving Sean the mentioned Adalind parenting skills. That was a conversation between Nick and Monroe. Diana only came into Sean life as part of BC plan to make Sean mayor. The only reason Adalind was informed is because they needed her. Sean five Diana has been no more the a pawn in BC plan.

Quote:Adalind is in love with Nick and she is repulsed by some of Sean's recent behavior.
Both times Sean kissed Adalind she was not repulsed she was mad.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - MarylikesGrimm - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 06:17 AM)syscrash Wrote: The conversation in the car was Adalind asking for Sean's protection. She said once Viktor gets Diana he won't have any need for me. She did not once mention to Sean to help prevent Viktor from getting Diana. Sean never mention or accused Adalind of being a bad mother. Adalind said they are the ones that love her the most. Sean answered are we. Remember when it comes to Diana he still knows Adalind sold her.

There was never a conversation involving Sean the mentioned Adalind parenting skills. That was a conversation between Nick and Monroe. Diana only came into Sean life as part of BC plan to make Sean mayor. The only reason Adalind was informed is because they needed her. Sean five Diana has been no more the a pawn in BC plan.

See transcript bottom Bad Luck Adalind talking to Sean in Car.

Adalind first brought up wanting to protect their daughter and protecting Sean to. Sean pressured her into saying she needed protection too. Sean mocked her parenting skills.

Sean, season 5, has mentioned multiple times that he needs Adalind to control their daughter Diana (important parenting skill). He is not that interested in her helping him with his job. He wants her to stop helping Nick.

Adalind is repulsed by some of Sean's recent behavior against so many people that he used to count on as allies.

Bad Luck Adalind talking to Sean in Car.

[door opens] We need to talk.
Do we?
Victor's obsessed with finding our child. He knows you're looking too.
That's an expensive coat. Victor buy that for you?
Listen to me, Victor's gonna have you killed as soon as he finds her.
Uh-huh.
Our little girl's been through so much in her short life, and all without the two people who love her most. She needs us now more than ever.
Are we the two people who love her the most?
Don't mock me. I'm taking a huge risk coming to you.
Come on, Adalind. Why are you really here?
When Victor finds Diana, and he will find her, he's not gonna need me anymore either.
It's gonna get ugly. I mean, Victor, the resistance, Nick and his Hexenbiest.
Do you know about Juliette?
Caught me a little off guard. When did you find out?
She had nowhere else to turn.
Well, isn't that sweet? What'd you tell her?
Nothing much I could tell her.
Oh, you sent her to Henrietta, didn't you? Well, that explains a lot. If this happened to Juliette, that means someone helped Nick become a Grimm again. So it's true.
Why don't you ask him?
I don't think so. You and I need to be on the same side. It's us against them, and I'll do whatever it takes to save our daughter. I want you with me.
Damn, you're good. I really do want to believe you.
For once, you should. [door opens and closes]

Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=17348

Quote:Adalind first brought up wanting to protect their daughter and protecting Sean to.
nowhere in that transcript does it say the Diana needs protection. It says once Viktor finds her and he will.
As long as Sean stayed out of it there was never any danger to Sean. That is the exact conversation Kenneth had with the King. As long as Sean stayed out of it he had the Kings protection. The same protection that Adalind had until she lost the fight with Juliette. Her job was to bring Juliette in but she failed.

Quote:Sean mocked her parenting skills.

Sean said "Are we the two people who love her the most? " You forget Adalind sold Diana. Making Sean comment reasonable.
Adalind is like a lot of people on this forum that are in denial about Adalind selling Diana.
Sean was not mocking Adalind. He was making a point.