Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - speakeasy - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:10 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 07:00 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Loved the episode, but as usual, too much got by me and I have to rewatch to piece stuff together.

Everyone looks good to me this season. Do notice the biggest change in appearance is Trubel's; she's matured. Keep forgetting how statuesque she is until the camera catches it from time to time.

Does anyone remember if anyone has ever touched the stick other than Nick? It has touched people, but they have never actually held it themselves to my memory. Maybe others have tried to in the past and gotten repelled by it, maybe that's why Trubel advised Eve not to try to touch it, but I can't remember.

Nick is definitely under its thrall, imo. That's never a good thing. It's significant to me that Eve is warning Nick not to get too physically close to the object; she senses pFmyersthe danger, imo.

But it seems custom-made for someone like little Miss Lavender Eyes. Getting the feeling that she is the only one who can use it without its taking possession of its holder. So maybe it's a good thing she's being accepted into the group and learning to trust somewhat. Guess we'll see.

Imo, Eve is getting stronger and definitely not taking a back seat to Nick or any other player. She's weak from her experience with the stick, and she's also different because of that experience. But it seems to have heightened her instincts about things; she's the one who can see the otherwise invisible markings on the cloth (before Diana), she is the one who knew that cloth held some important information about its and the stick's powers, and she's trying to warn Nick against some of the possible effects of the stick. She also has plenty to say about what's going on and no one seems to be dismissing her input.

Diana likes Kelly, so happy for him. Big Grin

Re your comment about Truble. It also noticed this episode just what a statuesque and striking young woman JT has become. I think she must have grown a couple of inches since she joined the show. She is nearly as tall as David G. and half a head over the other ladies in the cast.

Plus she is at that age where women develop their "woman's body" for lack of a better term. They lose the baby fat and baby face and look like the woman they will be. Smile

I hope that @hexenadler may be right and we will see her again in the series finale.

Roger that, wfmyers! I'd love to see a spin off with Trubel heading the bill. She's turned into a lovely young woman now, but the budding girl from last season is gone.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

Having no feeling would probably be considered pathological whether you're kehrseite or wesen. If the stick indiscriminately heals anything "damaged" about the person it's used on, maybe it "fixed that for her."

I wonder if Monroe, Juliette or Nick ever had their tonsils or appendix removed, and if so, whether they've got them back...

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Renardfan99 - 01-15-2017

Trubel should have taken not needed Diana and Juliette with her on her way out of town.

I love Bud.

Renard looked sexy and totally hot at the end of the show. I am on team Renard all the way!

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Phin - 01-16-2017

I watched the ending again because something seemed off
Sean called Adalind to have her find someone to watch the kids because he needed her help. Adalind brought the kids to the spice shop for Rosalie and Monroe to watch them (Loved the Monroe and Diania scenes... too funny)
So at the end, after Sean gets off and the scoobies are at the spice shop, Adalind says "What about us?" to which Nick replies 'You're going to have to move back in with him"
Here's my question: When did Adalind move out of the mansion? She left the mansion earlier that day to drop off kids and see what Sean wanted, then help Nick.... I don't remember a scene where she moved out.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-16-2017

I don't think she moved out, she probably hoped with the Renard situation that it meant she could come back to the fome sooner rather than later, especially after how badly things went after the doomed trust me know spell. Diana came downstairs to ask when they were getting home and Adalind didn’t contradict her about where that was.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - MarylikesGrimm - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 12:20 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: I don't think she moved out, she probably hoped with the Renard situation that it meant she could come back to the fome sooner rather than later, especially after how badly things went after the doomed trust me know spell. Diana came downstairs to ask when they were getting home and Adalind didn’t contradict her about where that was.

Adalind may have some "Go" bags with her that could let her & kids move quickly if needed. I guess she is using a taxi to get around.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-16-2017

I suspect that Adalind would be more than willing to leave all her luggage behind if someone told her she didn't have to take the kids back to the mansion.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - speakeasy - 01-17-2017

Just rewatched the episode and didn't catch a single Easter egg reference. But since the address of the public building where the court proceeding to determine whether or not to have a trial was located (don't know whether this was a Grand Jury or just an judicial meeting to decide whether to take the case to a Grand Jury or not) was 620, I'm taking that as a sort of facsimile, although not genuine, Easter egg. Big Grin

Hank ain't afraid of no stinking' Captain. because he's not afraid of anything these badasses can throw at him. I'm always amazed at his fearlessness in the face of all the supranatural phenomena he walks with every day. He's the only one of the Scoobies not possessing anything other than ordinary human skills and holds his own in every situation. Good old Hank.

Diana told Eve she'd changed. The child must know about what is in a person's heart.

If she ever gets a gander at that stick, she's probably going to know how to deal with it and even if she should avoid touching it. Certainly the cloth is revealing itself to her, but not harming her. And even though many posters have mentioned it, I still am sort of startled that she hasn't noticed she's not like other children and it truly looks like she simply isn't aware of that. Of course, she isn't around others her age (whatever that is) so she has nothing to compare herself to. But if the Scoobies could outfit that kid with a pair of color neutralizing glasses it would probably save a lot of death and destruction, haha.

It seems awfully superfluous to the tight episode schedule of this season to waste that Trust Me Knot. It may lie dormant and come into play again because I didn't hear any subject-specific wording of the spell.

Looks like a race between keeping the stick from entirely possessing Nick and figuring out what the coded message on the cloth means. This is so off the wall, but what if Nick, Eve and Diana are separate parts of some kind of mystical/spiritual trinity.

Captain, my Captain, you're looking good in your suits. You have a beautiful speaking voice and you project such an attractive appeal, you just have to be good. I'm holding out hope for you to playing a worthwhile part in the resolution of Grimm. Well, I've done what I came do to with my last remarks, and now let the games begin. Big Grin

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-17-2017

Sean's suits are fantastic. The one he wears this week even looks good on Meisner. Smile

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - speakeasy - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 11:19 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Sean's suits are fantastic. The one he wears this week even looks good on Meisner. Smile

Dang it, I would have to rewatch an episode to see if Meisner was wearing a suit to know if you're messing with me. You're going straight to the top of my dirt list if you, are, haha.

One is throwing blood into the water around here if one posts anything good about Renard. I think I can feel the ripple of the sharks circling as I type. Tongue