Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-15-2017

Quote:Eve will still need to be a hexenbiest for that potion to work.
It take a hexenbiest to do the spell or Rosale could do it. Eve broke glass in the death grip scene so she still has her powers. We don't know if she can still move things. She said she still feels the hexenbiest in her.
The question of could she have done the Trust me Knot. I don't think so just like she can not blow up someones brains. Remember she did not have to woge to change herself into Sean.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

When Trubel first appeared, JT used to slouch a lot, as if Trubel was always trying to keep low and out of sight. As Trubel became more confident she stood taller, and by the tune she left Portland with Josh she was standing straight. When she came back again, she was in full badass mode, especially with that duster coat she started wearing in S05.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - irukandji - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 01:02 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I think she was weakened for that love triangle idea. Many original Juliette posters want her to lose all powers so she would go back to Nick. It makes it more believable that she would want to date Nick again.

Actually, I think it might be Nick who's still carrying the torch for Eve. In the balance between her and Adalind, Eve knows so much more about Nick and so it makes sense that Nick would go back to her.

I personally hope that this does not happen. Leave him with Adalind and let Eve become a valuable character in her own right.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-15-2017

Yes. Some think if she's Juliette again, Nick will get back with her.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-15-2017

Quote:I think she was weakened for that love triangle idea. Many original Juliette posters want her to lose all powers so she would go back to Nick. It makes it more believable that she would want to date Nick again.

Having powers or losing powers is not going to be an issue with her being with Nick. Adalind has already eliminated the Hexenbiest Grimm obstacle. The problem will be Eve deciding who she wants to be. Does she want to keep her self blocked and go back to being Juilette. Does she want to accept being a hexenbiest which will unblock her. Remember she never had a choice. She also never fully accepted being a hexenbiest either.

Nick hasn't shown signs of wanting Juliette back either. He seems a bit more committed to Adalind this time round.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

I think I'd go with the not wanting to have Eve able to get them out of the season premiere predicament too easily explanation. Otherwise, El Cuegle would have been episode 602 instead of 604.

(01-15-2017, 01:15 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: Nick hasn't shown signs of wanting Juliette back either. He seems a bit more committed to Adalind this time round.

Well, I haven't seen too much commitment yet, but I hope you're right. That said, I also hope Adalind is not made dependent on Nick as a result of their commitment. I'd like to see Nick be the more committed one for a change. I'd rather see Adalind committed more to her children and not so much Nick.

Adalind and her kids are my OTP(s) on this show. Her and Nick are like a distant second.

(01-15-2017, 01:08 PM)syscrash Wrote: The problem will be Eve deciding who she wants to be. Does she want to keep her self blocked and go back to being Juilette. Does she want to accept being a hexenbiest which will unblock her. Remember she never had a choice. She also never fully accepted being a hexenbiest either.

This is an interesting thought. Just to be clear, are you saying it's possible that the only thing the stick did was heal Eve and the rest of her symptoms are of her own doing?