Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - irukandji - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:15 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind has the most knowledge about Sean outside of work in the group and she is a wesen lawyer. He was right to call her on this issue. The fact that Sean had talked to her about a related issue already proves that it made sense to call Adalind.

If Nick were looking for something on Sean to use, I would totally agree with you. But he was not. He was looking for a way to make a deal with someone *he* (meaning Nick) didn't trust.

Adalind is certainly an option, but I would think Nick would go to the scoobies first along with getting Eve's input.

(01-15-2017, 12:23 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Since when is Nick methodical? It's always seemed to me as if he's just making it up as he goes.

Maybe that makes him a partygoer from Portland who doesn't believe in hell then.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:27 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:23 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:15 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:10 PM)irukandji Wrote: She might not, but we don't know because Nick never asked. He didn't even solicit the scoobies on this one. He's a methodical guy. It doesn't make sense he would go to Adalind first.

Adalind has the most knowledge about Sean outside of work in the group and she is a wesen lawyer. He was right to call her on this issue. The fact that Sean had talked to her about a related issue already proves that it made sense to call Adalind.

(01-15-2017, 12:10 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: She didn’t have to woge to do that. Adalind cooked up a coma/memory spell without her powers. The blood oath was done with a full woge, not every spell is performed the same or can be performed by anyone besides a hexenbiest.

Adalind needed a magical cat for that potion to work.
I think she imbued her cat with the spell as a means to deliver it to Juliette because she was a vet. It's described as such on the Grimm wiki page.
Sean's mom said transformation potion was a more complex one and that potion came from a hexenbiest spell book.
Adalind already had her powers back when she transformed into Juliette.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

I don't see Eve as someone you'd want to ask to do this. She's not firing on all burners right now, and even if she was in top form, she'd probably just want to close up Sean's face. Or maybe make Sean's head explode. If Juliette's original personality ever had any talent for scheming or trickery, it didn't seem to make it into Eve.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-15-2017

Quote:Re your comment about Truble. It also noticed this episode just what a statuesque and striking young woman JT has become. I think she must have grown a couple of inches since she joined the show. She is nearly as tall as David G. and half a head over the other ladies in the cast.

Plus she is at that age where women develop their "woman's body" for lack of a better term. They lose the baby fat and baby face and look like the woman they will be. Smile
JT did a photo shoot back when she first joined the show. She is one hot lady.
[Image: B0Bz7MhCEAE4P4i.jpg]
[Image: B0Bz7gCCUAE3NqT.jpg]
These are from Oct 2014 as you see there is nothing tomboy about her. And she had already grown into her body.

What has changed is how they do her makeup and hair. They have also changed are wardrobe.

They had her looking like a tomboy when she first joined the show. They wanted her to seem really young.
Now they want her to have aged and become an adult. So gone is the tomboy.
I do wonder if that was her choice or the writers idea.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - irukandji - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:41 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Re your comment about Truble. It also noticed this episode just what a statuesque and striking young woman JT has become. I think she must have grown a couple of inches since she joined the show. She is nearly as tall as David G. and half a head over the other ladies in the cast.

Plus she is at that age where women develop their "woman's body" for lack of a better term. They lose the baby fat and baby face and look like the woman they will be. Smile
JT did a photo shoot back when she first joined the show. She is one hot lady.
[Image: B0Bz7MhCEAE4P4i.jpg]
What has changed is how they do her makeup and hair. They have also changed are wardrobe.

They had her looking like a tomboy when she first joined the show. They wanted her to seem really young.
Now they want her to have aged and become an adult. So gone is the tomboy.
I do wonder if that was her choice or the writers idea.

She is beautiful, there's no doubt. I think she was deliberately made up to look plainer as a grimm. The thing I have noticed about the series is the hexenbiest females are definitely much more attractive than the grimm females.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - MarylikesGrimm - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:34 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:27 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:23 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:15 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:10 PM)irukandji Wrote: She might not, but we don't know because Nick never asked. He didn't even solicit the scoobies on this one. He's a methodical guy. It doesn't make sense he would go to Adalind first.

Adalind has the most knowledge about Sean outside of work in the group and she is a wesen lawyer. He was right to call her on this issue. The fact that Sean had talked to her about a related issue already proves that it made sense to call Adalind.

(01-15-2017, 12:10 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: She didn’t have to woge to do that. Adalind cooked up a coma/memory spell without her powers. The blood oath was done with a full woge, not every spell is performed the same or can be performed by anyone besides a hexenbiest.

Adalind needed a magical cat for that potion to work.
I think she imbued her cat with the spell as a means to deliver it to Juliette because she was a vet. It's described as such on the Grimm wiki page.
Sean's mom said transformation potion was a more complex one and that potion came from a hexenbiest spell book.
Adalind already had her powers back when she transformed into Juliette.

So Eve will need her powers to change Nick into Sean.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 01-15-2017

I honestly don't know what Eve will need to do for the spell, probably nothing.

(01-15-2017, 12:51 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: I honestly don't know what Eve will need to do for the spell, probably nothing.

Eve will still need to be a hexenbiest for that potion to work.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 01-15-2017

Quote:I don't see Eve as someone you'd want to ask to do this. She's not firing on all burners right now, and even if she was in top form, she'd probably just want to close up Sean's face. Or maybe make Sean's head explode. If Juliette's original personality ever had any talent for scheming or trickery, it didn't seem to make it into Eve.
We saw how Eve was getting ready to handle the situation. She was ready to woge up and go to battle. It is amazing how Sean does not seem to have a concern about Eve coming after him. we know she has lost her powers. Sean does not. He knows she took out BC at the factory. Does he not think she would come after him. Especially after killing Meisner.

I am thinking that is why the show took Eve powers so they would not have to deal with people complaining about why doesn't Eve take care of Sean.

(01-15-2017, 12:57 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I don't see Eve as someone you'd want to ask to do this. She's not firing on all burners right now, and even if she was in top form, she'd probably just want to close up Sean's face. Or maybe make Sean's head explode. If Juliette's original personality ever had any talent for scheming or trickery, it didn't seem to make it into Eve.
We saw how Eve was getting ready to handle the situation. She was ready to woge up and go to battle. It is amazing how Sean does not seem to have a concern about Eve coming after him. we know she has lost her powers. Sean does not. He knows she took out BC at the factory. Does he not think she would come after him. Especially after killing Meisner.

I am thinking that is why the show took Eve powers so they would not have to deal with people complaining about why doesn't Eve take care of Sean.

I think she was weakened for that love triangle idea. Many original Juliette posters want her to lose all powers so she would go back to Nick. It makes it more believable that she would want to date Nick again.

IMO Nick the Grimm matches with women who "need" him and listen to him not the independent type. Nick does not have time between being a cop, a dad and grimm to really work with someone.