Grimm Forum
ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? (/Thread-ALL-THAT-BLOOD-AND-DISTRUCTION-WHERE-IS-IT)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-07-2017

I know Nick ,Hank and Wu had to drag dead weight down a very long way in the tunnel 20 something men right??

Nick's home was literally was destroyed, riddled by bullets, broken/shattered glass, broken furniture and blood nearly everywhere not to mention how many cars/swat team trucks and there were a few where are they?....there was no time to house clean , because once they came back up they were called to be warn there was a search warrant out on Nick...and they had to flee the scene..so tell me unless Nick has some very good house cleaning maids ..there was no way on this earth they could clean up all that blood( see the one with bloody hand prints on the wall when Nick took the call) and how many bullet/casing broken everything and the bullets did hit a lot of things, so you had a lot of bullet holes every where. But yet when the swat team came the place looked spotless, no broken furniture with bullet holes , no blood splatter or pools of blood, because there were a lot of it. Which would give the cops a reason to suspect something happened there

so who cleaned up everything? in less than 30 minutes??, Who took all the swat cars /trucks out and away from the FOME..who patched up the bullet holes etc.etc there was no possible way none what so ever that Nick and just Wu and Hank could have cleaned up and taken all the cars out and away from the house patched and wiped clean blood and sweep and got rid of broken furniture...in between the time that they dumped the bodies and had to get back to the police station... which had to take them at least a hour if each carried 1 body deep inside the tunnel where the bodies were dumped .. They came back up exhausted , then they got the call about the warrant ,blood was clearly still on the walls..so I can't EVEN imagine all the pools of blood the body bled out such as Bonapart's and how much blood was smeared getting the bodies to the tunnel entrance. that they had time to cleaned up the entire FOME...it is practically, No literally impossible..not to mention unless Hank and Wu has stain proof clothing, that they were not covered with blood if they carried 1 body over their shoulders. I mean it could be possible that Wu and Hank carried 1 body together.one grabbing the arms and the other the feet, but that takes even more time / more than a hour , it not like the sewer grate was at the end of the hall, it is deep inside the tunnel... I mean there were a lot of bloody corpses one beheaded ..it is literally impossible that Wu and Hank was not covered with blood or had time to change in identical uniforms ( I mean Wu could) and hurry to the police station. it would took several hours to clean up the FOME in the time span
HUGE BLOOPERS I mean HUGE....BUT HELL I love the episode, even though that was a huge flaw

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - jsgrimm45 - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 06:19 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I know Nick ,Hank and Wu had to drag dead weight down a very long way in the tunnel 20 something men right??

Nick's home was literally was destroyed, riddled by bullets, broken/shattered glass, broken furniture and blood nearly everywhere not to mention how many cars/swat team trucks and there were a few where are they?....there was no time to house clean , because once they came back up they were called to be warn there was a search warrant out on Nick...and they had to flee the scene..so tell me unless Nick has some very good house cleaning maids ..there was no way on this earth they could clean up all that blood( see the one with bloody hand prints on the wall when Nick took the call) and how many bullet/casing broken everything and the bullets did hit a lot of things, so you had a lot of bullet holes every where. But yet when the swat team came the place looked spotless, no broken furniture with bullet holes , no blood splatter or pools of blood, because there were a lot of it. Which would give the cops a reason to suspect something happened there

so who cleaned up everything? in less than 30 minutes??, Who took all the swat cars /trucks out and away from the FOME..who patched up the bullet holes etc.etc there was no possible way none what so ever that Nick and just Wu and Hank could have cleaned up and taken all the cars out and away from the house patched and wiped clean blood and sweep and got rid of broken furniture...in between the time that they dumped the bodies and had to get back to the police station... which had to take them at least a hour if each carried 1 body deep inside the tunnel where the bodies were dumped .. They came back up exhausted , then they got the call about the warrant ,blood was clearly still on the walls..so I can't EVEN imagine all the pools of blood the body bled out such as Bonapart's and how much blood was smeared getting the bodies to the tunnel entrance. that they had time to cleaned up the entire FOME...it is practically, No literally impossible..not to mention unless Hank and Wu has stain proof clothing, that they were not covered with blood if they carried 1 body over their shoulders. I mean it could be possible that Wu and Hank carried 1 body together.one grabbing the arms and the other the feet, but that takes even more time / more than a hour , it not like the sewer grate was at the end of the hall, it is deep inside the tunnel... I mean there were a lot of bloody corpses one beheaded ..it is literally impossible that Wu and Hank was not covered with blood or had time to change in identical uniforms ( I mean Wu could) and hurry to the police station. it would took several hours to clean up the FOME in the time span
HUGE BLOOPERS I mean HUGE....BUT HELL I love the episode, even though that was a huge flaw
Nothing was shown that show anymore that dropping the bodies down, did show taking them to the sewer drop, you used a 30 minute window, but was it could all the paperwork need have take two or three hours? You can see the holes in the glass and the blood, but without a bodies what else do they do? Even if they had called a CSI team without bodies to match blood to what would you have. Later they can come in from the exit and complete the body dump. This will be better because it will mess up the time line of death.

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 07:24 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 06:19 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I know Nick ,Hank and Wu had to drag dead weight down a very long way in the tunnel 20 something men right??

Nothing was shown that show anymore that dropping the bodies down, did show taking them to the sewer drop, you used a 30 minute window, but was it could all the paperwork need have take two or three hours? You can see the holes in the glass and the blood, but without a bodies what else do they do? Even if they had called a CSI team without bodies to match blood to what would you have. Later they can come in from the exit and complete the body dump. This will be better because it will mess up the time line of death.
You wouldn't think it was a wee bit strange that the swat team trampled blood everywhere..and think nothing of it???? even if they could not match, they could indeed investigate that something had happen there....and there is that we little detail all those government/swat team police guns etc..that the true swat team just stepped over

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - eric - 01-07-2017

In season 1 Kelly was able to clean up the house after the big fight, repair all the broken furniture, patch up the woodwork, replace all the damaged accessories in one afternoon, the only sign of any work was a vacuum in the living room.Huh Hollywood actors are good at fixing things up in a jiffy.

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 08:49 AM)eric Wrote: In season 1 Kelly was able to clean up the house after the big fight, repair all the broken furniture, patch up the woodwork, replace all the damaged accessories in one afternoon, the only sign of any work was a vacuum in the living room.Huh Hollywood actors are good at fixing things up in a jiffy.

lol but in the Grimm worlds it was a matter of mere minutes if that

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - irukandji - 05-15-2021

Reading this thread and having a laugh. I don't know why there was such a hoopla that Nick must get his job back when he was fired by Renard. All he would have had to do was take up carpentry. He'd make a lot more money. Just saying.....

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - N_grimm - 05-15-2021

Just a general comment: The “hoopla” had nothing to do with Nick being unemployed. It was all about stopping Renard from becoming mayor, which would make it much harder to protect the people of Portland, get Adalind and Kelly back, and have Renard end his arrest/ “shoot to kill” order on Nick. It also had to do with Hank and Wu losing their income. As a Grimm, Nick as plenty of alternatives. In fact, the day he was fighting Renard on the roof, he had turned down a job offer from HW. Based on what Trubel had told Nick, they were throwing money at Grimms.

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - irukandji - 05-16-2021

Laughs. Trubel didn't even know the name of the organization she was working for.

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - N_grimm - 05-16-2021

Trubel: It's HW. […] No, this isn't a good time for me to... When? Yeah, I understand that. It's just... Okay, okay. Nick, I'm leaving Portland in four hours.
Nick: Where?
Trubel: I'll know when I get there.
Eve: What about me?
Trubel: Didn't say anything about you. Just Grimms. They want you [Nick] to come with me.

RE: ALL THAT BLOOD AND DISTRUCTION WHERE IS IT??? - irukandji - 05-16-2021

Not sure what this had to do with the statement that Nick would have made a good carpenter.