Grimm Forum
Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy (/Thread-Grimm-Season-5-deleted-scenes-enjoy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Purity - 12-30-2016

So finally some deleted video of all Nick & Adalind scenes. For those who have not seen them, hope you enjoy the deleted scenes. Enjoy.

Deleted scene 1 < Click

Deleted Scene 2 < Click

Deleted Scene 3 < Click

Deleted Scene 4 < Click

Deleted Scene 5 < Click

Deleted Scene 6 < Click

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - brandon - 12-30-2016

What nice scenes and sad they have cut them. The scene in bed like they' re playing. I liked, very respectful. There are in other series they are very brazen. Think that would Nick play well with Juliette?

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Robyn - 12-30-2016

Thanks for posting the links, Purity.

After watching the deleted scenes, I’m even more convinced that G & K decided to change direction with Nick/Adalind going into episode 10, and simply ignored the N/A scenes that had already aired. It’s frustrating that they chose to simply have Nick’s attitude toward Adalind change without reason. It wasn’t necessary to make Nick look like a cad. They could have had Nick realize he was transferring his feelings for Juliette to Adalind and instead of allowing her to believe they were in a relationship, he could have had an honest conversation with Adalind about how he felt. Because in the end, whether it’s Nick/Adalind committed to a relationship or Nick/Adalind committed to parenting their child, neither union was better or worse for the show.

Any idea which episode scene 5 was deleted from?

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Kwu9888 - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 07:14 PM)Robyn Wrote: Thanks for posting the links, Purity.

After watching the deleted scenes, I’m even more convinced that G & K decided to change direction with Nick/Adalind going into episode 10, and simply ignored the N/A scenes that had already aired. It’s frustrating that they chose to simply have Nick’s attitude toward Adalind change without reason. It wasn’t necessary to make Nick look like a cad. They could have had Nick realize he was transferring his feelings for Juliette to Adalind and instead of allowing her to believe they were in a relationship, he could have had an honest conversation with Adalind about how he felt. Because in the end, whether it’s Nick/Adalind committed to a relationship or Nick/Adalind committed to parenting their child, neither union was better or worse for the show.

Any idea which episode scene 5 was deleted from?

I can tell you exactly as soon as I get home of course someone will probably do it way before then. I will say I have to disagree a little about Nick's feelings for Adalind
I think he is in love with her and will realize that soon, his feelings for Juliette seemed a little off to me. The minute she said no to him when he asked her to marry him, no matter what the reason was, should have been a red flag for him about their relationship. How can you stay living with someone who after over 3 years of living together says no to your proposal. If it were me I would have probably left soon after that. These are not two high school or even college students, even though at times it was hard to tell that, they were 2 mature adults in a relationship that was turning into Roommate status, IMO

(12-30-2016, 07:45 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote: I can tell you exactly as soon as I get home of course someone will probably do it way before then. I will say I have to disagree a little about Nick's feelings for Adalind
I think he is in love with her and will realize that soon, his feelings for Juliette seemed a little off to me. The minute she said no to him when he asked her to marry him, no matter what the reason was, should have been a red flag for him about their relationship. How can you stay living with someone who after over 3 years of living together says no to your proposal. If it were me I would have probably left soon after that. These are not two high school or even college students, even though at times it was hard to tell that, they were 2 mature adults in a relationship that was turning into Roommate status, IMO

It’s not that I don’t see how/why Nick would realize he’s in love with Adalind in S6. It’s just that since the show softened Eve’s attitude toward Nick then boosted her emotions with the magic stick, it’s just as likely that Nick will determine he’s still in love with Juliette, aka Eve.

The most confusing for me is G & K thinking they needed to shift gears with Nick around mid season and have him suddenly uncomfortable around Adalind and not trusting her.

At this point, I won’t be surprised whether the show has Nick in love with Adalind or in love with Juliette. Heck, I won’t be surprised if he rides off into the sunset with someone introduced in the final five minutes. Tongue

If you’re saying you’ll let me know what episode scene 5 is from, thank you for doing that. I could only tell it was probably after Maiden Quest.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - izzy - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 07:45 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote: I will say I have to disagree a little about Nick's feelings for Adalind

???? - I agree with what you said about Nick + Juliette...you propose, she says no, then it is adios. Most guy cops would have been off to the local bar where the females who have a cop thing are at and found himself a sheath for his nightstick for that evening. A good looking, single 30 something cop like Nick in a groupie bar would have had so much tang thrown his way he could have turned himself into an amusement park ride.

But where I disagree is you first sentence, which is reflected at Adalind. I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever known a person, male or female, get NEWLY involved with someone when they already knew what a p.o.s human being that person was. It just does not happen. Now lots of people get into abusive relationships where they develop feelings before understanding what a p.o.s someone is and then are reluctant, for whatever reason to leave the relationship. But I have never known anyone to walk into a relationship when they know beforehand what a toxic train wreck of a personality they are dealing with.

Nick is suppose to be a guy. He should very capable of pump and dump mentality and he should certainly be able to lay with the town whore without falling in love with her. This makes no sense. It does not reflect anyone's reality. It is one thing to discover things once your heart is going pitter-patter it is another thing entirely to have your heart go pitter-patter over the woman who was trying to kill your aunt, raped (or whatever the heck you call it, I still am not comfortable calling it rape) you, tried to poison or whatever your partner, slept with your partner and boss..etc...etc. The idea is just ludicrous.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - syscrash - 12-30-2016

Quote:The minute she said no to him when he asked her to marry him, no matter what the reason was, should have been a red flag for him about their relationship. How can you stay living with someone who after over 3 years of living together says no to your proposal. If it were me I would have probably left soon after that. These are not two high school or even college students, even though at times it was hard to tell that, they were 2 mature adults in a relationship that was turning into Roommate status.

Your reactionary outlook is exactly the way many people react. But the way the show Juliette handling the situation was very mature. She realized their was something changed but did not know what. In good faith she did not want to give an answer that she might regret. Many people in those kind of situation either over look these things or are in denial about these things. What comes to mind is someone that developed a drinking problem. How many mates know there is something wrong but overlook the other partners problems. I would be different if Juliette had said no or not given a reason for why she wanted to wait. Plus Nick knew he was withholding a very important pieces of information about himself.

It is questionable why he ask at that time. People have been known to propose to save a relationship when the have done something wrong. Nick may have felt if Juliette knew the truth about him she would leave. Being married she would not be as quick to leave. The other position is he may have felt his being secretive Juliette may have thought there was another women. His proposal was his way of proving there was not and he still loved her.

Quote:get NEWLY involved with someone when they already knew what a p.o.s human being that person was.
Do you know how many marriage proposals Ted Bundy gets. There are a lot that like the bad boy image. or like the excitement of danger in their lives. There is nothing unrealistic about Nick and
Adalind. We are always hearing about convicted criminals both men and women that have huge list of followers.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - izzy - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 08:07 AM)Purity Wrote: So finally some deleted video of all Nick & Adalind scenes. For those who have not seen them, hope you enjoy the deleted scenes. Enjoy.

Honestly, except for one of them, I think they made a mistake taking these scenes out. They were far better than most the what they kept in the season. The scenes fleshed out the characters. I smiled at the scene of Nick checking out Adalind's ass when she was with Kelly at the crib and Nick was laying in bed still. All guys know exactly how he felt and what he was thinking.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Hell Rell - 12-30-2016

I can only speculate but I think the reason Nick didn't leave after Juliette proposed is he knew she was right for turning him down. She said he was hiding something from her and he knew that was the truth. Nick can't stay upset at her when he knew she was 100% right. It was irresponsible on the part of Nick for him to ask Juliette to spend the rest of her life with him when she doesn't know who he truly is. There's some serious trust issues that need to be worked out before taking such a huge step.

Should Juliette have left Nick? It's a hard call because I think Juliette figures Nick would let her in soon. I really don't blame her for how she handled the situation. Juliette shouldn't feel obligated to become Mrs. Burkhardt just because Nick asked. I do think she should've left after the cat-scratch fever because I can't see how being with Nick was worth it but she obviously felt differently. They should've mutually parted ways after that whole fiasco.

As for the deleted scenes, most of them should've been kept because there was some important character development going on. They should've never considered taking Adalind's apology to the group out. It's not much but it's better than what they gave us. More time should've been spent on the party at the fome. Just seeing the characters interact with each other is something that got lost this season.

The other scenes hint towards Nick and Adalind growing more comfortable around one another. I think the scenes that we did get could've benefited from these being left in. One of the more important scenes was Nick going to share Adalind's bed without her asking. That shows a growing affection rather than it appearing to be just Adalind wanting Nick in her bed.

(12-30-2016, 09:06 PM)izzy Wrote: But where I disagree is you first sentence, which is reflected at Adalind. I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever known a person, male or female, get NEWLY involved with someone when they already knew what a p.o.s human being that person was...
You know I’m going to disagree with this, Izzy. Who knows what the show will have Adalind doing in S6, but for now she’s making a concerted effort to better her life and be a good mother. And while I don’t have clue why she believes she’s in love with Nick, this belief appears genuine.

As for Nick settling for Adalind, that’s pretty much the big ole pot offended by sharing a fire with the kettle. Soot is soot.

I think even Nick realized that his initial deceit about being a Grimm compounded by the never-ending crises it brings, made Juliette resist that final commitment. Nick & Juliette’s failure was never asking if his Grimm would always prevent marriage and how they should proceed if it would. But I must say, I think it’s selfish of Nick to want any woman and their children to take a backseat to his Grimm duties.

edited to add:

Quote:I smiled at the scene of Nick checking out Adalind's ass when she was with Kelly at the crib and Nick was laying in bed still. All guys know exactly how he felt and what he was thinking.
I thought that was funny too. Nick pretending to just wake up when Adalind was about to catch him staring at her ass. Yes, they should have left that in, if for no reason other than it’s humor.

And I meant to mention before that I don’t recall Nick looking as buff in Maiden Quest as he did in Map of the Seven Knights.