Grimm Forum
one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... (/Thread-one-of-those-things-that-just-frosts-my-flakes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - New Guy - 12-25-2016

(12-24-2016, 10:40 PM)syscrash Wrote: Christmas has nothing to do with religion. It has been coopted to be religious.
Merry Christmas Syscrash,
You may have heard of the Merriam Webster Dictionary. If not, shall we trust Google?:
Quote:The most trustworthy dictionary and thesaurus of American English, word games, trending words, Word of the Day, Words at Play blog, SCRABBLE, ...
I shall consider the Merriam Webster definition authoritative as provided at:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ChristmasIt reads:
Quote:Definition of Christmas:
A Christian feast on December 25 or among some Eastern Orthodox Christians on January 7 that commemorates the birth of Christ and is usually observed as a legal holiday.
Indeed, Christ Jesus has everything to do with Christmas. He is the "Reason for the Season."
[Image: 668950504_805363.gif]
Peace be with you,
N G

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - irukandji - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 10:00 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Most parents or people would not target killing a woman carrying a full term baby. This is a common believe not strange one.

In my opinion, these are the actions of Hexenette, not Juliette. I believe this was probably more of a turf thing between hexenbiests rather than some personal feud over Nick. Hexenette was already a full blooded hexenbiest when Adalind invaded her turf and tried to kidnap her. I believe her beef was with Adalind and that's why she didn't hurt Nick.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - syscrash - 12-25-2016

Quote:Juliette trusted Ken for no reason at all. When she say the child is not innocent that is blaming the child for everything.

Nick never chooses Juliette over Adalind until she assisted with getting her mother and neighbors killed.

Most parents or people would not target killing a woman carrying a full term baby. This is a common believe not strange one.

Juliette did not trust Kenneth she confirmed his offer with him and then again with the King. She also warned Kenneth to not underestimate her. Kenneth confirmed he had not intention of underestimating her.

Juliette said the child was not innocent because Nick was using that argument for her to not hurt Adalind.

Nick choose Adalind because he made Juliette leave. He could have left with Juliette and let Hank or Wu take Adalind to Rosalee's. When Nick grabs Juliette arm and tells her to leave. that is choosing. Juliette felt it was Nick choosing and that is what matters. You never give another women priority over your girlfriend not matter what. Not if you don't want to start a fight. The same goes for boyfriends. If I was told to leave. That would be the end of the relationship.

When it comes to fighting a pregnant women. physical violence may not be common. But plenty of women have keys the other women's car. Where do you think the term baby mama drama comes from. The tabloids are full of drama caused because of the other women. our boyfriend getting another women pregnant is hard for another women to get over. having sex with your boyfriend maybe. But a baby means the other women will be in your life for the next eighteen years.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - MarylikesGrimm - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 10:21 AM)syscrash Wrote: Juliette said the child was not innocent because Nick was using that argument for her to not hurt Adalind.

I believe Eve does not agree with you. Eve mentions to Nick she want to keep Kelly safe and she reminds Nick that Adalind is being pressured due to Diana being kidnapped by BC which Nick ignores. Eve told Adalind in the fome she not want to kill Kelly. This is the only regret she shows Nick and Adalind for season 5.

(12-25-2016, 09:31 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Why do you think she left for Nick's house to send the email to Kelly right afterwards?

If I go with what I've been typing, it had to be a decision Hexenette made. There is nothing in Juliette's background so suggest she'd even consider a betrayal. On the flip side there's nothing to suggest she wouldn't because again, there's no background to use as a yardstick.

I originally thought the trailer might have been the result of a woman scorned, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If she were a woman scorned, why enter the trailer in the first place, take the time to read a diary, rip pages from the book and only *then*, burn the rv down? If a woman's scorned, she's scorned. She burns the trailer to retaliate. She doesn't look for ways to become more scorned by rummaging around in the trailer, as it were.

Quote:I believe Eve does not agree with you. Eve mentions to Nick she want to keep Kelly safe and she reminds Nick that Adalind is being pressured due to Diana being kidnapped by BC which Nick ignores. Eve told Adalind in the fome she not want to kill Kelly. This is the only regret she shows Nick and Adalind for season 5.
Juliette did not want to kill the baby. But she was not going to not do something to Adalind because of the baby. The bottom line had Nick not got in the way I doubt if Juliette would have done something right then other then frighten her.
In the fome Adalind asked are you here to kill me. Eve responded Juliette would have. There was no mention of Kelly. After ADalind took off with Kelly that is when Eve said she would protect Kelly.
She expressed regret that he did not get a chance to bury Juliette.
She also showed regret about the books saying they will help replace the ones lost in the trailer.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - MarylikesGrimm - 12-25-2016

[quote='syscrash' pid='38825' dateline='1482688349']
[quote]
But she was not going to not do something to Adalind because of the baby.
[/quote]
Juliette had already done things to Adalind that could have killed the baby.
[quote]
In the fome Adalind asked are you here to kill me. Eve responded Juliette would have. There was no mention of Kelly.
[/quote]
"Inugami" Transcript

Eve: You're lying. I don't blame you. You're scared. You should be. With a child, you're vulnerable.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Inugami/Transcript

[quote]
After ADalind took off with Kelly that is when Eve said she would protect Kelly.
[/quote]
"The Taming of the Wu" is before Adalind took Kelly.

Nick: Do whatever you have to do.
Eve: I will do everything I can to keep Kelly safe, but don't trust Adalind. She may no longer be in control.
Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=26945

(12-25-2016, 11:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: "The Taming of the Wu" is before Adalind took Kelly.

Nick: Do whatever you have to do.
Eve: I will do everything I can to keep Kelly safe, but don't trust Adalind. She may no longer be in control.

How interesting this is.....

So Adalind may no longer be in control. If she's a seasoned hexenbiest and Eve said this about her, why then would it be so hard to believe Hexenette hadn't taken control?

Quote:Nick: Do whatever you have to do.

she is talking about the same thing Adalind was talking about. Hexenbiest have a strong urge to seek revenge. Plus the habit of lying, deception, and scheming. Traits we saw the minute she got her powers back.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - rpmaluki - 12-25-2016

So Nick also has no compulsion to trust what Eve tells him because she's a hexenbiest?