Grimm Forum
one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... (/Thread-one-of-those-things-that-just-frosts-my-flakes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - syscrash - 01-22-2017

Quote:Adalind was rubbing that stuff onto her belly that made a weird shape (skull?) when she was by the mirror. Sean smell it and I believe he was able to tell something from it.

So she was rubbing red cream on her stomach. How would Viktor had seen what the cream was doing. They showed Viktor's view and the image was not very detailed.
What do you mean Sean smell it. Sean never even knew she was using the cream. He had no idea she did the ritual.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - MarylikesGrimm - 01-22-2017

(01-22-2017, 11:15 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Adalind was rubbing that stuff onto her belly that made a weird shape (skull?) when she was by the mirror. Sean smell it and I believe he was able to tell something from it.

So she was rubbing red cream on her stomach. How would Viktor had seen what the cream was doing. They showed Viktor's view and the image was not very detailed.
What do you mean Sean smell it. Sean never even knew she was using the cream. He had no idea she did the ritual.

When Sean dropped the letter to Adalind off he saw the jar and opened it and smelled it in her hotel room in Europe.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - syscrash - 01-22-2017

Quote:When Sean dropped the letter to Adalind off he saw the jar and opened it and smelled it in her hotel room in Europe.
Are you trying to say that by oping the jar. it implies that action means Sean knew Adalind was using it on her stomach. If so that is a big assumption. I am sure he was curios what it was but it is a stretch to assume he knew what it was for.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - MarylikesGrimm - 01-22-2017

(01-22-2017, 11:28 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:When Sean dropped the letter to Adalind off he saw the jar and opened it and smelled it in her hotel room in Europe.
Are you trying to say that by oping the jar. it implies that action means Sean knew Adalind was using it on her stomach. If so that is a big assumption. I am sure he was curios what it was but it is a stretch to assume he knew what it was for.

It was by the mirror and had something to apply it to your body. You are right he cannot tell where she was using it but he could have highly suspected that she was using it on her body and was potion related.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - syscrash - 01-23-2017

Quote:It was by the mirror and had something to apply it to your body. You are right he cannot tell where she was using it but he could have highly suspected that she was using it on her body and was potion related.
Why would he assume it was potion related and not vanity related. It is more likely someone would think the cream is to eliminate stretch marks. Especially with Adalind being as vain as she is.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - brandon - 01-23-2017

Victor is human,maybe did not see it, just to get pregnant.When the lights exploded in the cafe,Renard would have thought that the powers of Adalind returned.He's not exactly an expert on potions

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - jsgrimm45 - 01-30-2017

Got a new or really and old one. The relic why does every movie or tv show with a supernatural have an evil object hided to be found not just destroyed?