Grimm Forum
one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... (/Thread-one-of-those-things-that-just-frosts-my-flakes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - irukandji - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 07:02 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 06:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: He did look strange, didn't he? Maybe he's possessed by the stick at that point.
I think he looks this way because it's the first time someone actually put into words what he feels. Monroe asked him and he never gave an answer and I think he's been happy not defining his feelings but Eve's not about that life. Nick just hasn't confronted the fact that he does actually have feelings for Adalind and it's disconcerting to hear he does from the one person he least expects to hear those words.

Do you think he was expecting Eve to say she loved him?

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - rpmaluki - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 08:39 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 07:02 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 06:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: He did look strange, didn't he? Maybe he's possessed by the stick at that point.
I think he looks this way because it's the first time someone actually put into words what he feels. Monroe asked him and he never gave an answer and I think he's been happy not defining his feelings but Eve's not about that life. Nick just hasn't confronted the fact that he does actually have feelings for Adalind and it's disconcerting to hear he does from the one person he least expects to hear those words.

Do you think he was expecting Eve to say she loved him?
No. He just didn't expect to hear the woman who once could have been his fiancé tell him he loves someone else, the same woman responsible for much of her misery before becoming a hexenbiest.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - syscrash - 01-19-2017

I am not sure if it is Nick worrying that Eve has feelings for him. or is he concerned that Eve is feeling jealousy. Having feeling for Nick he could deal with. Jealousy could lead to Eve showing how much of a hexenbiest she can be. It would also lead to Adalind having the beast surface.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-19-2017

The big question where Eve is concerned is what the stick is doing to her. is she going to be Eve with feelings, Juliette the vet who loved Nick, or Juliette the jealous, vengeful, short tempered hexenbitch? Ticking time bomb that could turn out to be a clown in a jack in the box or a nuclear device.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - irukandji - 01-19-2017

I like to think Nick is still carrying a bit of a torch for Eve/Juliette, and maybe that's the expression we see on his face. When she tells him he loves Adalind, it might be a wake up call for him. Juliette was a big part of his life, but she's telling him she's moved on and so has he. I do hope she's past this despair crap however, or it'll all be for naught.

It's going to be a surprise for all of us.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - syscrash - 01-19-2017

Quote:The big question where Eve is concerned is what the stick is doing to her. is she going to be Eve with feelings, Juliette the vet who loved Nick, or Juliette the jealous, vengeful, short tempered hexenbitch? Ticking time bomb that could turn out to be a clown in a jack in the box or a nuclear device.
From what we have seen of the first two episodes Eve will continue to be Eve. From the preview we we now see Eve change is that she has gained the powers of an empath. If I had to guess that is what is blocking her hexenbiest abilities. Once she gets a handle on her new powers the hexenbiest will return in a more compassionate way.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-19-2017

I don't think Nick and the scoobies know that for sure yet.

They don't know anything at this, including Eve herself.

RE: one of those things that just frosts my flakes... - MarylikesGrimm - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 09:22 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:The big question where Eve is concerned is what the stick is doing to her. is she going to be Eve with feelings, Juliette the vet who loved Nick, or Juliette the jealous, vengeful, short tempered hexenbitch? Ticking time bomb that could turn out to be a clown in a jack in the box or a nuclear device.
From what we have seen of the first two episodes Eve will continue to be Eve. From the preview we we now see Eve change is that she has gained the powers of an empath. If I had to guess that is what is blocking her hexenbiest abilities. Once she gets a handle on her new powers the hexenbiest will return in a more compassionate way.

Phoebe in Charmed may be same way when she became an empath. It affected her so she avoided people with strong emotions, made it harder to use other powers while she was learning how to use it and sensing her relatives emotions annoyed her relatives. This was the season where the theme was stopping the older more powerful child from becoming evil and the younger child travel time to warn them and I think this might happen in Grimm in the later half of this season.