Grimm Forum
Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: S6E13 The End (/Thread-Spoilers-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Kathryn Wooten - 03-25-2017

So the picture above is Rosalee ..I can tell it is Nick's hand I can tell by sweater. There is someone next to her laying length wise... not Monroe he was wearing plaid.

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Grimmbiest11 - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 12:56 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: So the picture above is Rosalee ..I can tell it is Nick's hand I can tell by sweater. There is someone next to her laying length wise... not Monroe he was wearing plaid.

He also wore this jacket
[Image: end3_zpszjhfgawm.jpg]

(03-25-2017, 01:08 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 12:56 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: So the picture above is Rosalee ..I can tell it is Nick's hand I can tell by sweater. There is someone next to her laying length wise... not Monroe he was wearing plaid.

He also wore this jacket

Damn they must died almost at the same time. Due to where their bodies lay

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Grimmbiest11 - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 01:39 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 01:08 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:

He also wore this jacket

Damn they must died almost at the same time. Due to where their bodies lay

Massive body count tbvh

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Robyn - 03-25-2017

Quote:Nick will use the staff to set time back on March the 24th where everyone is alive.....what if Nick and Eve never came back from the portal.....?????
If Nick can reverse time and know what not to allow, wouldn’t he go back to the day before Juliette set everything in motion by going to the other world?

Quote:And have us asking why did they die in the first place if they were gonna be ressurected
Yea, some or all the characters dying doesn’t have much of a wallop if they’re likely to be resurrected. Now if some or all are trapped in the other world when the credits roll, that might be an interesting continuation.

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Purity - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 02:33 PM)Robyn Wrote:
Quote:Nick will use the staff to set time back on March the 24th where everyone is alive.....what if Nick and Eve never came back from the portal.....?????
If Nick can reverse time and know what not to allow, wouldn’t he go back to the day before Juliette set everything in motion by going to the other world?

Quote:And have us asking why did they die in the first place if they were gonna be ressurected

Yeh, I agree with this too. why kill off the characters then ressurect them by changing time? Very cliche, and too easy. Does not have a punch to it.

(03-25-2017, 02:46 PM)Purity Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:33 PM)Robyn Wrote:

Yeh, I agree with this too. why kill off the characters then ressurect them by changing time? Very cliche, and too easy. Does not have a punch to it.
That would be the bitter sweet..Adalind and Nick are together.but they and the rest is not in Portland anymore..I hope they do not go back to the other world would not like that....

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Kathryn Wooten - 03-26-2017

(01-23-2017, 02:58 AM)Purity Wrote: Has episode 13 finally been wrapped up? Is Grimm filming finally over?

[Image: C2y9YFuXUAAIN36.jpg]

looks like Renard's stunt double is in the back ground he has the same coat as Sean but it is not Sean..

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - syscrash - 03-27-2017

Where I think they messed up on the show is having to many main characters die. That eliminates us thinking that any of them will die. Every speculation out there is about how they will be resurrected. It seems the resurrection issue is completely overshadowing the story it self.

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - syscrash - 03-27-2017

[Image: end_zpsswwoqzqb.jpg]
That is not Monroe's coat. Monroe's coat has a brown collar. Also Monroe has on a plaid shirt. The picture does not match any of the characters.