Grimm Forum
Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: S6E13 The End (/Thread-Spoilers-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Kathryn Wooten - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 06:42 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: It doesn't sound like he will according to JT in her Facebook live video feed.

Yeh when she was asked will Renard side and fight with the rest or will he die...(she paused meaning he does die or something happens but as Miesner said he is working/fighting on the same side)

I think now Nick knows he has to go with the stick... But Sean makes the ultimate sacrifice so Adalind and Nick

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Grimmbiest11 - 03-25-2017

Anyone notice Eve is absent from most of the promo pics as well as the group pics at the cottage, does the Z snatch her up or what?

(03-25-2017, 04:16 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: If I see it right. There is a picture here somewhere ..where Nick has the staff and look as if he stabs (we believe Zerstorer with it) what if killing Zerstoerer turned back the clock where it was the 23rd of March.....then Nick is responsible for dismantling the stick and again has to hide all the pieces again

(03-25-2017, 03:47 AM)syscrash Wrote: Here is the thing if he goes back to the day at the jewelry store does he leave Juliette. They say they are going to show the future. Does that include Adalind with Sean.To reverse the prophecy you would have to go back to before Diana. Because Nick would know what the plan is so Hank would not in danger and Adalind would never lose her powers. Which mean she would not have Diana so she could do the ritual.
Would Nick still meet Monroe. If he does not meet Monroe would Rosale and Monroe meet. Nick would know who Sean is We know Sean knew who Nick was. Does Nick tell Sean he knows what he is. What about Trubel Nick would not be there to instruct her.

For all the things resetting the clock would correct. Their are a lot of good thing that would not happen. Unless Nick made an effort to make contact with Monroe, Rosalee, and Trubel knowing what the previous outcome was.

We know they can not go from the beginning because they grew older. Nick was a baby face detective ..they could not pull that off....I am thinking one or 2 things will happen
Nick will use the staff to set time back on March the 24th where everyone is alive.....what if Nick and Eve never came back from the portal.....?????
or 2
Nick brings everybody back to life. Except Nick can not be Nick as we know him as Nick. He is now the guardian of the stick
( there is a reason he trusted Sean with his family) despite we know he dies with Adlaind protecting Diana
with the promo
Diana already predicted her father's death. When she had the vision of Zerstorer coming down the stairs. And he looks at Kelly she screams Sean gets up and Zerstorer hits him with his powers and Renard is thrown
Adalind yells for Diana..to flee is my guess. But you do see Zerstorer getting up behind her.....then you see a glimpse of what appears to be Adalind dead and Nick holding her bloodied hand

But like Monroe says everything happens for a reason...all that is happening was predicted to happened...Nick will use the stick knowing he can never go back.....Sean and Adalind will be the happy couple and Diana does not have to manipulate them to be together and raise the children..Wu and Hank will be alive , as all the other people Zerstorer killed
What if Nick never should came back. Maybe that is where he will stay with Eve/Juliette...maybe Nick will be watching them through the mirror

That looks like Monroe's hand, he's the one wearing a beige coat. However a quick flash also shows Rosalie and Adalind also lying on the ground

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - rpmaluki - 03-25-2017

Someone froze that scene and snapped a pic on Twitter, it's outside the cabin. Monroe and Rosalee are lying next to one another. Nick's kneeling between them and is holding Rosalee's hand over Monroe's body. Adalind and Renard are lying on the other side also likely dead.I think Rosalee is still alive when Nick takes her hand, everyone else is dead. Trubel probably took the kids and ran.

(03-25-2017, 11:40 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Someone froze that scene and snapped a pic on Twitter, it's outside the cabin. Monroe and Rosalee are lying next to one another. Nick's kneeling between them and is holding Rosalee's hand over Monroe's body. Adalind and Renard are lying on the other side also likely dead.I think Rosalee is still alive when Nick takes her hand, everyone else is dead. Trubel probably took the kids and ran.

So basically everyone dies. I think Eve dies too, she's just in two promo pics and it looks like the Z is making her do something with the stick. Next scene we get Nick kneeling in a rage in the spice shop holding the stick with fresh blood. I think it's Eve's blood. I think after that they all head to the cottage and Eve is not there

(03-25-2017, 11:24 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Anyone notice Eve is absent from most of the promo pics as well as the group pics at the cottage, does the Z snatch her up or what?

(03-25-2017, 04:16 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: If I see it right. There is a picture here somewhere ..where Nick has the staff and look as if he stabs (we believe Zerstorer with it) what if killing Zerstoerer turned back the clock where it was the 23rd of March.....then Nick is responsible for dismantling the stick and again has to hide all the pieces again

(03-25-2017, 03:47 AM)syscrash Wrote: Here is the thing if he goes back to the day at the jewelry store does he leave Juliette. They say they are going to show the future. Does that include Adalind with Sean.To reverse the prophecy you would have to go back to before Diana. Because Nick would know what the plan is so Hank would not in danger and Adalind would never lose her powers. Which mean she would not have Diana so she could do the ritual.
Would Nick still meet Monroe. If he does not meet Monroe would Rosale and Monroe meet. Nick would know who Sean is We know Sean knew who Nick was. Does Nick tell Sean he knows what he is. What about Trubel Nick would not be there to instruct her.

For all the things resetting the clock would correct. Their are a lot of good thing that would not happen. Unless Nick made an effort to make contact with Monroe, Rosalee, and Trubel knowing what the previous outcome was.

We know they can not go from the beginning because they grew older. Nick was a baby face detective ..they could not pull that off....I am thinking one or 2 things will happen
Nick will use the staff to set time back on March the 24th where everyone is alive.....what if Nick and Eve never came back from the portal.....?????
or 2
Nick brings everybody back to life. Except Nick can not be Nick as we know him as Nick. He is now the guardian of the stick
( there is a reason he trusted Sean with his family) despite we know he dies with Adlaind protecting Diana
with the promo
Diana already predicted her father's death. When she had the vision of Zerstorer coming down the stairs. And he looks at Kelly she screams Sean gets up and Zerstorer hits him with his powers and Renard is thrown
Adalind yells for Diana..to flee is my guess. But you do see Zerstorer getting up behind her.....then you see a glimpse of what appears to be Adalind dead and Nick holding her bloodied hand

But like Monroe says everything happens for a reason...all that is happening was predicted to happened...Nick will use the stick knowing he can never go back.....Sean and Adalind will be the happy couple and Diana does not have to manipulate them to be together and raise the children..Wu and Hank will be alive , as all the other people Zerstorer killed
What if Nick never should came back. Maybe that is where he will stay with Eve/Juliette...maybe Nick will be watching them through the mirror

That looks like Monroe's hand, he's the one wearing a beige coat. However a quick flash also shows Rosalie and Adalind also lying on the ground
Monroe's hand the one that is still or He is the one holding the bloodied hand???? and by the way
What?? call me polish and rub me on a dull shoe where on earth did you Rosalee on the grounds if everyone dies except Nick and the kids. We all know Nick will use the staff to bring everyone back Wu, Hank, Juliette, Monroe, Renard and Rosalie who has 3 in the oven and Adalind

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - rpmaluki - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 11:45 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 11:40 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Someone froze that scene and snapped a pic on Twitter, it's outside the cabin. Monroe and Rosalee are lying next to one another. Nick's kneeling between them and is holding Rosalee's hand over Monroe's body. Adalind and Renard are lying on the other side also likely dead.I think Rosalee is still alive when Nick takes her hand, everyone else is dead. Trubel probably took the kids and ran.

So basically everyone dies. I think Eve dies too, she's just in two promo pics and it looks like the Z is making her do something with the stick. Next scene we get Nick kneeling in a rage in the spice shop holding the stick with fresh blood. I think it's Eve's blood. I think after that they all head to the cottage and Eve is not there
Pretty much.

If Reggie and the rest are to be believed everyone dying doesn't make fans happy at all so that means it will be reversed and everyone will get an ending they deserve which will satisfy viewers.

(03-25-2017, 11:58 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 11:24 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Anyone notice Eve is absent from most of the promo pics as well as the group pics at the cottage, does the Z snatch her up or what?

or 2
with the promo

Monroe's hand the one that is still or the one how is holding the hand???? and by the way
What?? call me polish and rub me on a dull shoe where on earth did you Rosalee on the ground
Rosalee is wearing a light grayish coat, the same as on the hand Nick is holding in the promo. If you slow down the promo, you can see two lightly colored coats on the ground next to Monroe's Bug and Adalind's body next to Nick's truck on the other side. Nick's kneeling between Monroe and Rosalee and you can almost make up Sean's body a few feet away from Adalind's, next to Nick's truck.I don't think Zerstörer is there though.

(03-25-2017, 12:00 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:

Pretty much.

If Reggie and the rest are to be believed everyone dying doesn't make fans happy at all so that means it will be reversed and everyone will get an ending they deserve which will satisfy viewers.

or 2
with the promo

Monroe's hand the one that is still or the one how is holding the hand???? and by the way
What?? call me polish and rub me on a dull shoe where on earth did you Rosalee on the ground
Rosalee is wearing a light grayish coat, the same as on the hand Nick is holding in the promo. If you slow down the promo, you can see two lightly colored coats on the ground next to Monroe's Bug and Adalind's body next to Nick's truck on the other side. Nick's kneeling between Monroe and Rosalee and you can almost make up Sean's body a few feet away from Adalind's, next to Nick's truck.I don't think Zerstörer is there though.

And have us asking why did they die in the first place if they were gonna be ressurected

RE: Spoilers: S6E13 The End - Purity - 03-25-2017

If you have seen Fringe series finale. it is going to be similar to it, one were they reset time, here with Grimm they fast forward to the future. Best guess scenerio, Nick undid their deaths then jumping to the future with them all alive living happy ofcourse all this after killing Z.

Pretty much.

or 2
with the promo

I assume he went after Diana..(I guess Trubel has Kelly????)

{quote}Rosalee is wearing a light grayish coat, the same as on the hand Nick is holding in the promo. If you slow down the promo, you can see two lightly colored coats on the ground next to Monroe's Bug and Adalind's body next to Nick's truck on the other side. Nick's kneeling between Monroe and Rosalee and you can almost make up Sean's body a few feet away from Adalind's, next to Nick's truck.I don't think Zerstörer is there though.

I am sorry.. I not seeing what your seeing

(03-25-2017, 12:25 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

Pretty much.

or 2
with the promo

I assume he went after Diana..(I guess Trubel has Kelly????)

{quote}Rosalee is wearing a light grayish coat, the same as on the hand Nick is holding in the promo. If you slow down the promo, you can see two lightly colored coats on the ground next to Monroe's Bug and Adalind's body next to Nick's truck on the other side. Nick's kneeling between Monroe and Rosalee and you can almost make up Sean's body a few feet away from Adalind's, next to Nick's truck.I don't think Zerstörer is there though.

I am sorry.. I not seeing what your seeing

[Image: end2_zpswd3sz68a.jpg]

[Image: end_zpsswwoqzqb.jpg]
the coat looks like Monroe's as well while the hand seems to be Rosalee's, they fell side by side