Grimm Forum
hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption (/Thread-hexenbiset-witches-no-redemption)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - brandon - 12-09-2016

Or would it be say it was Juliette to maintain sanity.( I mean a Eve). That it was Meisner who had been subjecting her to torture by repeating it: " Juliette is dead " "you are Eve". And against his denial a coup or other type of torture.see real cases like this or in movies.

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - New Guy - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 03:37 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 03:20 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk,
FrankenEve claims that Juliette did those things, not her. IMO she is a compulsive liar. In particular when it comes to being honest with Nick about what she did. You are welcome to doubt, but no one has yet presented any definitive proof she did not lie. It is clear that King Freddy wanted Nick killed and sent Kenneth back when he learned Rispoli had failed. Kenny wanted Juliette to go with him. Why? IMO, because she knew their mission included killing both of them, Nick and Kelly.

Hi New Guy-
No offense, but your opinion is just that. Your opinion. It isn't proof Juliette participated in Kelly's murder. In fact, some of the verbal communication you provided supports that Kenneth killed her. Even Nick himself never accused her of murder. He accused her of betraying his mother. Eve didn't deny it, she said Juliette did it. Juliette did betray her, but there is absolutely nothing that I can see that conclusively proves Juliette planned on murdering her.
Hi Iruk,
Your opinion does not offend me. However Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve's lies to Nick, the Scoobies and herself are offensive. As I stated, she is the only remining witness to her participation in planning the "mission." I'll not provide the transcript, but my recollection is that FrankenEve told Nick "I remember everything. I would have killed you." She also told Trubel she (meaning Hexenette, not her) would have "killed her too" as in also. So who is it that she did kill? Is she just trying to say she would have killed Nick and Trubel or also thinking about how Kelly died? Again, her meaning is not clear except that in her messed up mind Juliette not only died, but remains dead. She, "Eve" is walking around in Juliette's body and retains her memories, but has no emotion.
IMO, G&K realize they have painted themselves into a corner. I expect the show will fail to redeem itself if the cast list is correct and Bitsie shows up to drag all 13 remaining episodes into moronic mumbo jumbo. This show should have concluded at 4.22, Cry Havoc, maybe with Chavez and crew killing Nick and Trubel.
N G

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - syscrash - 12-09-2016

In the restaurant by Eve saying call me Eve instead of they call me Eve shows it was her choice. She even explains it is because she is starting over. It was Nick who said they call her Eve. I have been trying to figure out why so many are stuck on the idea. That Eve could only be Eve through torture. Even the perception the show created was disproved in later episodes. We assumed Juliette was in a cell. It was then shown it was actually a room. The slap which showed Meisner being dominant. Was contradicted in the scene where Eve took Meisner's dinner telling him it is chicken. Also when Meisner said you passed Eve's test. Both events showing she has control. To clarify the training process they showed what Trubel went through and showed the out come. There is no reason to think Juliette's training was different then Trubel's training.

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - brandon - 12-09-2016

She gave Kelly to royalty.in court would receive more years for being a conspirator

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - syscrash - 12-09-2016

Quote:She gave Kelly to royalty.in court would receive more years for being a conspirator

Your problem with that view is what could be proven. You may prove that the email got Kelly there but you can not prove Juliette conspired to kill Kelly. You can not even prove she was there. It was her house so prints and DNA would be expected to be there. Even if the evidence is fresh was it from the murder or when she sleep with Kenneth. Even the guilty after the fact has a problem because she did not go with the Royals. This leaves her with the ability to turn states evidence. Given the choice of prosecuting a criminal enterprise. or someone who contributed information but not take an active part. They would go after the enterprise. That would be like the guy who tells the gang about a banks schedule that the gang then robs. If the gang is big enough you would get immunity if you give up the gang.

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - izzy - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 04:54 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk,
Your opinion does not offend me
I decided to jump in, uninvited. I know I am not as cute as Iruk, but...

(12-09-2016, 04:54 PM)New Guy Wrote: However Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve's lies to Nick, the Scoobies and herself are offensive. As I stated, she is the only remining witness to her participation in planning the "mission." I'll not provide the transcript, but my recollection is that FrankenEve told Nick "I remember everything. I would have killed you." She also told Trubel she (meaning Hexenette, not her) would have "killed her too" as in also.

You know in reading this, I realize how utterly juvenile the writing of this season was. I always thought it was asinine, but I guess it never sunk in that Juliette-Eve-Skank-of-the-living-dead had really retained her memories (primarily because I tune out any scene this talentless hack is in). It make the entire plot even more asinine.

The scene that was needed was someone referring to her as Juliette and her replying "they call me Eve" and the retort being a bitch-slap across Eve's sorry face.

Or better yet,when Eve is laying there with glass in her stomach, Nick breaks the glass off inside her and says "remember my mother you bitch"?

But I think you are right NewGuy,Season 6 is likely to have RBF front and center in every episode. The good news for me is, my entire family thinks Bitsie sucks as an actress and might vote simply to drop watching the series if it is going to be the Eve-Juliette show. Then again she may continue to do that constipated look and whining about her emotions and Truble might chop off her head saying shut the furry kittens up you drama-queen.

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - irukandji - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 03:19 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Suicides by automobile increased in the Grand Canyon after the release of Thelma and Louise. It's actually quite easy to commit suicide by auto in the Canyon. Of course, what few people don't know is that, that scene where they fly off into the air in their T-Bird was not even shot in the Grand Canyon.
To think a movie caused and increase in suicide is ridicules. that it increased suicide by car that may be true.

The book never claimed the movie caused an increase in suicides. It stated there was an increase in suicides by car. It wasn't even that big of an increase, but it was noted and it shows how life can imitate art.

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - New Guy - 12-10-2016

(12-09-2016, 08:10 PM)izzy Wrote:
Your opinion does not offend me
I decided to jump in, uninvited. I know I am not as cute as Iruk, but...

(12-09-2016, 04:54 PM)New Guy Wrote: However Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve's lies to Nick, the Scoobies and herself are offensive. As I stated, she is the only remining witness to her participation in planning the "mission." I'll not provide the transcript, but my recollection is that FrankenEve told Nick "I remember everything. I would have killed you." She also told Trubel she (meaning Hexenette, not her) would have "killed her too" as in also.

You know in reading this, I realize how utterly juvenile the writing of this season was. I always thought it was asinine, but I guess it never sunk in that Juliette-Eve-Skank-of-the-living-dead had really retained her memories (primarily because I tune out any scene this talentless hack is in). It make the entire plot even more asinine.

The scene that was needed was someone referring to her as Juliette and her replying "they call me Eve" and the retort being a bitch-slap across Eve's sorry face.

Or better yet,when Eve is laying there with glass in her stomach, Nick breaks the glass off inside her and says "remember my mother you bitch"?

But I think you are right NewGuy,Season 6 is likely to have RBF front and center in every episode. The good news for me is, my entire family thinks Bitsie sucks as an actress and might vote simply to drop watching the series if it is going to be the Eve-Juliette show. Then again she may continue to do that constipated look and whining about her emotions and Truble might chop off her head saying shut the furry kittens up you drama-queen.
Hi Izzy,
LOL! Tongue Very entertaining post. G&K should hire you as dramatic plot coach.
N G

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - irukandji - 12-10-2016

Your opinion does not offend me. However Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve's lies to Nick, the Scoobies and herself are offensive. As I stated, she is the only remining witness to her participation in planning the "mission." I'll not provide the transcript, but my recollection is that FrankenEve told Nick "I remember everything. I would have killed you." She also told Trubel she (meaning Hexenette, not her) would have "killed her too" as in also. So who is it that she did kill? Is she just trying to say she would have killed Nick and Trubel or also thinking about how Kelly died?

Hi New Guy-
You know, this is a very interesting point. First off, I interpreted Juliette's statement that she would have killed Nick and would have killed Trubel also. I don't see her correlating that in some way to, "I killed Kelly and I would have killed Nick and Trubel too". I think Grimm deliberately wants us to believe Juliette had nothing to do with Kelly's death. Even the betrayal of Kelly is rather weak in my opinion and that's not because I see Juliette as not doing it or being coerced into doing it. To me, it just doesn't make a lot of sense, even if Juliette was a roaring hexenbiest at that time.

However, you posed an intriguing thought, one which actually would have put the whole thing to rest. Suppose Kelly broke away from Kenneth and his thugs, somehow acquired Diana, and escaped? Would Juliette go after her and could she kill Kelly to get Diana back?

I'd say yes.

RE: hexenbiset = witches = no redemption - New Guy - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 11:20 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Your opinion does not offend me. However Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve's lies to Nick, the Scoobies and herself are offensive. As I stated, she is the only remining witness to her participation in planning the "mission." I'll not provide the transcript, but my recollection is that FrankenEve told Nick "I remember everything. I would have killed you." She also told Trubel she (meaning Hexenette, not her) would have "killed her too" as in also. So who is it that she did kill? Is she just trying to say she would have killed Nick and Trubel or also thinking about how Kelly died?

Hi New Guy-
You know, this is a very interesting point. First off, I interpreted Juliette's statement that she would have killed Nick and would have killed Trubel also. I don't see her correlating that in some way to, "I killed Kelly and I would have killed Nick and Trubel too". I think Grimm deliberately wants us to believe Juliette had nothing to do with Kelly's death. Even the betrayal of Kelly is rather weak in my opinion and that's not because I see Juliette as not doing it or being coerced into doing it. To me, it just doesn't make a lot of sense, even if Juliette was a roaring hexenbiest at that time.

However, you posed an intriguing thought, one which actually would have put the whole thing to rest. Suppose Kelly broke away from Kenneth and his thugs, somehow acquired Diana, and escaped? Would Juliette go after her and could she kill Kelly to get Diana back?

I'd say yes.
Hi Iruk,
Remember when Meisner, an HW agent, tossed Freddy out and told Diana "Down with the King?" So HW had Diana.
It was Rachel, a BC agent, who delivered Diana to Adalind and Renard.
How did BC get Diana from HW? Did I miss that scene?
So in season 6 we have BC vs HW. Meisner seems to be running the Portland HW after Chavez is killed. Why didn't Meisner send the Wooden Wonder Woman (WWW) to retrieve Diana? Did HW give Diana to Rachel and the BC?
By the way, Bitsie would not like you referring to her as "Juliette." She is Eve, or FrankenEve, aka WWW.
N G