Grimm Forum
What 6 weeks to the first episode - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What 6 weeks to the first episode (/Thread-What-6-weeks-to-the-first-episode)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - irukandji - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 04:44 PM)brandon Wrote: What should tell Diana? .Adalind got pregnant from Diana to sell her in return for being a " Hexenbiest".

Exactly. These are not simply cases of Adalind being the vulnerable pawn and blundering. She botched up, big time. How does she explain to either child the messes she created? I don't think there is an explanation that could make sense. The only thing she can do at this point is to take them and raise them herself.

(12-02-2016, 04:44 PM)Purity Wrote: I understand most want the best for the women is Nick's life but we forget that Nick too wants a good life.

He never asked for this gift but he tries to make the best of it after knowing much of the fear stamped by his ancenstors to the wesen world.

Both women in his life have caused him pain and lose. It will be sad that with the best he is doing he will not get a happy life with the ones he loves all because he is Grimm. Yes he is a man, a Grimm, and he too is trying to strive for his needs. The Children and hopefully Adalind but ofcourse it is the the hands of the producers and creators.... "what the heck, they could just make his a loner/ lone wolf.

Nick will never have a good life as long as he is the corrupt cop at sometimes and the Grimm sometimes. His life is also a mess because he wanted to be a Grimm again. Why would he want to give that kind of a life to his child?

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Purity - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 04:48 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 04:44 PM)brandon Wrote: What should tell Diana? .Adalind got pregnant from Diana to sell her in return for being a " Hexenbiest".

Exactly. These are not simply cases of Adalind being the vulnerable pawn and blundering. She botched up, big time. How does she explain to either child the messes she created? I don't think there is an explanation that could make sense. The only thing she can do at this point is to take them and raise them herself.

(12-02-2016, 04:44 PM)Purity Wrote: I understand most want the best for the women is Nick's life but we forget that Nick too wants a good life.

He never asked for this gift but he tries to make the best of it after knowing much of the fear stamped by his ancenstors to the wesen world.

Both women in his life have caused him pain and lose. It will be sad that with the best he is doing he will not get a happy life with the ones he loves all because he is Grimm. Yes he is a man, a Grimm, and he too is trying to strive for his needs. The Children and hopefully Adalind but ofcourse it is the the hands of the producers and creators.... "what the heck, they could just make his a loner/ lone wolf.

Nick will never have a good life as long as he is the corrupt cop at sometimes and the Grimm sometimes. His life is also a mess because he wanted to be a Grimm again. Why would he want to give that kind of a life to his child?

After knowing about wesens, it will not make it easy for him. it will be understandable for him to become a grimm once more than stay blind knowing what the world hides.

Secondly, his family's line cannot be avoided knowing they have grimm trait, so yes, I think it is better for him being close to Kelly. Rather than leave him alone like Nick's mum or Aunt who kept him in the dark and like what Truble went through. No matter how many books he had, Nick still needed someone to guide him and that person is his best friend Monroe who is a wesen. To be honest Nick is very lucky to have a wesen friend like Monroe. It could have been worse.

Remember both Adalind and Diana are Wesen's too. I guess for both parents to be together will really help their children prepare and guide for the dangers the world could bring to them. As the saying goes "Two heads are better than one"

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - brandon - 12-02-2016

Nick is not cop corrupt.Is a "GRIMM"

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Purity - 12-02-2016

.......... Also to add and I might be taking this too far here but,

I do not think Adalind wants to raise her children alone, She has had this child hood before were her mother raised her alone with out a father and nothing good came out of her child hood and her mother was never satisfied and Adalind making mistakes in her life. Remember when she and Nick shared about their parents and hinted that she had no father as he left when she was four.

Through out show, Adalind seem to be a woman who wants a man by her side. She never had a father figure. I know she will try her best if it was up to her alone to take care of her kids, but openly and deep within she does want her children to have a father with them altogether.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - izzy - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 04:48 PM)irukandji Wrote: His life is also a mess because he wanted to be a Grimm again. Why would he want to give that kind of a life to his child?

Because he is immature. And apparently he is so slow mentally he cannot connect the dots with his own upbringing and parents and the well being of his alleged son. And this guy is a detective?

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - syscrash - 12-02-2016

Quote:His life is also a mess because he wanted to be a Grimm again. Why would he want to give that kind of a life to his child?

Because he is immature. And apparently he is so slow mentally he cannot connect the dots with his own upbringing and parents and the well being of his alleged son. And this guy is a detective?
There is a big difference between Nick and his son. Had Nick not shown signs he would have never known about wesen. No matter what Nick does Grimm or no Grimm. Kelly is part wesen and will have to deal with the wesen world.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - irukandji - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 05:28 PM)brandon Wrote: Nick is not cop corrupt.Is a "GRIMM"

In the last episode I saw, Nick was still working on the Portland police force. That makes him a cop. He also is a Grimm. Most people here believe he's a good Grimm because he prevents wesen that *he* considers innocent from having to go through a trial or go to jail.

Unfortunately, because he bends the rules to satisfy his own beliefs, that makes him a corrupt cop. The worst one I have ever seen on television.

(12-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Purity Wrote: .......... Also to add and I might be taking this too far here but,

I do not think Adalind wants to raise her children alone, She has had this child hood before were her mother raised her alone with out a father and nothing good came out of her child hood and her mother was never satisfied and Adalind making mistakes in her life. Remember when she and Nick shared about their parents and hinted that she had no father as he left when she was four.

Through out show, Adalind seem to be a woman who wants a man by her side. She never had a father figure. I know she will try her best if it was up to her alone to take care of her kids, but openly and deep within she does want her children to have a father with them altogether.

Adalind vowed she was going to "raise her children right". The reason she went to Nick in the first place was not in an attempt to get him to help her "raise her children right". She wanted Viktor, but couldn't get him. Then the royals kicked her out. Nick was the last resort.

Using a man as a last resort doesn't sound like a woman who's trying to do her best. It sounds like a con to me. If you consider the fact that had Adalind got Viktor, Nick would have never known about Kelly.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Purity - 12-03-2016

(12-02-2016, 11:22 PM)irukandji Wrote: Adalind vowed she was going to "raise her children right". The reason she went to Nick in the first place was not in an attempt to get him to help her "raise her children right". She wanted Viktor, but couldn't get him. Then the royals kicked her out. Nick was the last resort.

Using a man as a last resort doesn't sound like a woman who's trying to do her best. It sounds like a con to me. If you consider the fact that had Adalind got Viktor, Nick would have never known about Kelly.

This is true at first, she needed to do something fast to protect herself and the baby, grasping at straws, after every thing they (Nick & her) did to each other. but she also never knew who Nick really was too and how he will react (the person he really is inside and vise versa he knowing who she really is)

She was later really surprised on how he handled the situation with her and Kelly being a Grimm (after everything she knew/heard about Grimms and Hexen B.). as time went on, she genuinely changed with him as she got to know him better. It was going slow and yes, still work from both sides to do.

Her first reaction to go to him was very normal and expected. She understood she had no more allies. I guess she could not run away from faith any more, and maybe all meant to be.

I also remembered something else, I loved the scene with Nick and Henrietta.

Quote:Scene: Nick arrives at Henrietta's house.

Henrietta: There's only one way to stop your Hexenbiest. Kill her. Or accept her for who she is, just like she accepted you being a Grimm.

I think it got him thinking deep after hearing her words. One of the added things to his maturity after other things transpired later.

If he wants to be the Grimm who works side by side with any wesen, fall in love with a wesen then he had to accept wesens.

OR

Become and do what his ancestors did. Be alone.

You cannot have it both ways.

My point is it could be one of the factors that has made him become the person he is now with Adalind. More open minded.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - syscrash - 12-03-2016

Quote:My point is it could be one of the factors that has made him become the person he is now with Adalind. More open minded.
Nick is not open minded. While Adalind was under the suppression he was relaxed around her. Once Rosalee confirmed Adalind have her powers back. Nick went back to being guarded around her. Again being careful what he said around her. Before he knew her powers where back he told her abut the keys and even should them to her. After he learned about her powers. He didn't even want her to know what was in the tunnel. True he seem to start to accept Adalind over looking her past. But that changed now he is back to total distrust.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Purity - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 04:12 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:My point is it could be one of the factors that has made him become the person he is now with Adalind. More open minded.
Nick is not open minded. While Adalind was under the suppression he was relaxed around her. Once Rosalee confirmed Adalind have her powers back. Nick went back to being guarded around her. Again being careful what he said around her. Before he knew her powers where back he told her abut the keys and even should them to her. After he learned about her powers. He didn't even want her to know what was in the tunnel. True he seem to start to accept Adalind over looking her past. But that changed now he is back to total distrust.

Well true, and I do not blame him getting his guard up again esspecially after what the last woman did to him as a Hexen, but I was impressed that he waited for her to tell him. And when she did finally tell him about her powers...

and I must say I loved the words she used to begin "its a Communication problem" NOT "trust problem", hahaha Big Grin, which the first is true and she ended it with... "and I do not want to hurt you at all".

He understood, as all became clear to him.

You then see his answer and reaction was his hands wrapped around her and a kiss on the head like "Do not worry, its alright, I understand". like his guard went back down.
That was well filmed.

But I believe S6 will grow their trust stronger. It is a gradual build.