Grimm Forum
What 6 weeks to the first episode - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What 6 weeks to the first episode (/Thread-What-6-weeks-to-the-first-episode)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - eric - 12-01-2016

Adeline could continue working for her old firm using the internet. My guess is that most lawyers research via the computer, the books on the wall are just for show to impress the clients. If she told her boss that the oldest one needed a lot of close supervision, I would guess as wessen they would accept that since Diana is a hex, and "you know what those little hex's are like". If she was needed in court or for deposition, Rosalee or another hex in the Portland area we don't know about could babysit. Shoot, maw maw might move back to Portland to help with the little hand full. The from could be converted into modern industrial chic-not really all the expensive. Love life-well, a gal can't have everything, or she could find a wessen who could get along with the kids. I can see all of these issues resolved by a few lines of script-"love what you did with the place, look at the great space for the kids".

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Purity - 12-01-2016

(11-30-2016, 10:08 AM)irukandji Wrote: I am all for Adalind raising her children by herself. I am not for her doing that in the fome because there's too much of an invitation for Nick to come in and screw up things.

It will be unwise for Adalind to raise her children by herself, atleast not now, she can still be in danger because she still has enemies and others could also get to her cause nick has enemies too.

Also watching S4 ending and S5, Adalind seem to have made it open she needed Nick by her side even to a point her wories for nick grew anytime he went on cases.

Though the details are not clear on S6, but this is what I believe will be focused on...

1. Nick Adalind and Diana relationship.
2. Juliettes/Eve redemtion to nick and his friends.
3. No love triangle, just awkwardness and complications. (so far I have not read from casts that there will be a love triangle, only complications and awkwardness) ...correct me if I am wrong
4. Nick & Renard & Diana arc
5. magic stick & the story behind it and its good/dark side effects.
6. new unique wesen
7. Roselean and Monroe baby and future family life in portland.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - brandon - 12-01-2016

Her aunt made her resignation for love but her mother was sorry she did.mother did well to quit? I do not believe it that way.in any relationship- friends or couples- it is important to be in good in bad.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - syscrash - 12-01-2016

Quote:Adalind lost a great deal. She can barely work a job and is overwhelmed with caring for her two children. As David G. and so many characters on the show have said, she has respect as a mother at this point.

As a parent of a child that had many years of serious behavior issues when they were young, I realize how much work these children can be.

Do you see all parents as self serving?

Once Adalind regained her powers. She was shown very engaged in her work. Having Kelly was not a problem because she was able to take him to work where he was welcomed. Now that she is with Sean there is nothing to prevent her from continuing to work for the firm.

Quote:It may be hard to believe but the show is telling us Adalind was protecting Nick and that she loves him. It was in the note. It's not being played as false.

There was a lot of discussion about whether Juliette knew Kelly would be killed. You said she didn't because that what she and the show told us even though she would have to be a complete moron to not even consider it but you said it was the truth. You said Adalind was lying when she said she loved and was trying to protect Nick because it doesn't seem plausible. Why do you think she's lying but think Juliette was telling the truth when she said she didn't know Kelly would be killed when that's just as implausible?

I never said she did not say she was left to protect Nick. I was asking how was her leaving protecting Nick. She most likely thought that is what she was doing. She may have even felt she had no choice. I was question how this would be a rational assumption. Especially since her leaving resulted in Nick reacting causing him to be captured. Plus it lead to BC discovering the location of the fome. Seeing the results Nick would have been safer if she had stayed instead of leaving.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Purity - 12-01-2016

Quote:Especially since her leaving resulted in Nick reacting causing him to be captured. Plus it lead to BC discovering the location of the fome. Seeing the results Nick would have been safer if she had stayed instead of leaving.

If they played it the safer way then there would be no drama Big Grin

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - irukandji - 12-02-2016

(12-01-2016, 11:50 AM)Purity Wrote: It will be unwise for Adalind to raise her children by herself, atleast not now, she can still be in danger because she still has enemies and others could also get to her cause nick has enemies too.

Adalind owes Diana a thousand times over and then some for all of the misfortune that happened to her because of Adalind's tampering.

As for Kelly, how does Adalind explain to him just how mommy and daddy met? Can she actually tell him the truth that he was just a byproduct of a spell to remove his father's powers?

In my opinion, the best thing Adalind can do is pull up her big girl panties, keep her promise to her kids and raise them right, without Nick or Renard. Adalind can take care of herself, she always has. Now it's time for her to give her protection and care to her children.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Kwu9888 - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 04:17 PM)irukandji Wrote: [quote='Purity' pid='36843' dateline='1480618225']
It will be unwise for Adalind to raise her children by herself, atleast not now, she can still be in danger because she still has enemies and others could also get to her cause nick has enemies too.

Adalind owes Diana a thousand times over and then some for all of the misfortune that happened to her because of Adalind's tampering.

As for Kelly, how does Adalind explain to him just how mommy and daddy met? Can she actually tell him the truth that he was just a byproduct of a spell to remove his father's powers?

In my opinion, the best thing Adalind can do is pull up her big girl panties, keep her promise to her kids and raise them right, without Nick or Renard. Adalind can take care of herself, she always has. Now it's time for her to give her protection and care to her children.
[/quote

That sounds very nice for Adalind but how unfair to Nick after all he has done for her and Kelly

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - irukandji - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 04:25 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 04:17 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 11:50 AM)Purity Wrote: It will be unwise for Adalind to raise her children by herself, atleast not now, she can still be in danger because she still has enemies and others could also get to her cause nick has enemies too.

That sounds very nice for Adalind but how unfair to Nick after all he has done for her and Kelly

Isn't it more unfair to Nick to bring a troubled child into his house?

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - brandon - 12-02-2016

What should tell Diana? .Adalind got pregnant from Diana to sell her in return for being a " Hexenbiest".

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Purity - 12-02-2016

(12-02-2016, 04:35 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 04:25 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 04:17 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Isn't more unfair to Nick to bring a troubled child into his house?

I understand most want the best for the women is Nick's life but we forget that Nick too wants a good life.

He never asked for this gift but he tries to make the best of it after knowing much of the fear stamped by his ancenstors to the wesen world.

Both women in his life have caused him pain and lose. It will be sad that with the best he is doing he will not get a happy life with the ones he loves all because he is Grimm. Yes he is a man, a Grimm, and he too is trying to strive for his needs. The Children and hopefully Adalind but ofcourse it is the the hands of the producers and creators.... "what the heck, they could just make his a loner/ lone wolf.