Grimm Forum
What 6 weeks to the first episode - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What 6 weeks to the first episode (/Thread-What-6-weeks-to-the-first-episode)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

What 6 weeks to the first episode - jsgrimm45 - 11-29-2016

We have about 6 weeks before the first episode and this off season we have not had the debates of last season. @Adriano Neres Rodrigues point out correctly that the write's didn't leave us what a lot to debate or question.

The keys (would like to know about the 4 the royals thought they had) are done we now have the relic what it does all told is a question. We have Trubel and Eve as a question. We have Renard as a question. Kelly and Diana are a question. Really those are about the only major questions to debate IMO.

Guess we can hope each episode gives us something to debate but we still have 6 weeks before this can happen.

Things the writers took of the take of the table were BC hand HW gone, royals not much of a what if.

We have some minor questions Monroe and Rosalee child? What if anything the tunnels hold and how will the close out the plots?

We and I include myself have often made statements not open questions.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 11-29-2016

Well jsgrimm45....

As you are wrote I can't see much new to debate in this off season.
We have past openend plot holes like the 4 royals keys, the coins, how Viktor dealt with the royals and the king death. What about the resistance and the other royal families. I think it would be interesting to find out some kind of grimm council contacting Nick in season 6. But sincerely I don't think the writers go this way.

If we think about new questions for season 6, we don't if Kelly will be a wesen or a Grimm. If he will be a special wesen / grimm like Diana or an ordinary wesen /grimm/human. With only 13 episodes left I don't think the writers will do anything to different about this.

I think BC and HW are gone for good, unless the writers want to bring them back to play a new hole like they did with Chavez. But until now I haven't seen any sign of that.

We don't know how the writers will play Eve and Trubel in this war, but I am not expecting any surprise from them. I mean, Trubel will still be Trubel and Eve will still be the Eve/Juliette question mark in Nick's life.

We know there will be a war between Nick and Sean. We just don't know the details of how this war will be. No signs of it until now. Sure we know Sean is mayor and he will use it against Nick but that isn't exactly a big question for debate.

I think the big question we have is Diana. Will she be at Sean side or Adelaind side? Will Adelaind be at Nick's side? Maybe the the writers try to surprise us converting Diana in big villain of season 6 forcing Nick to fight her and Adelaind to protect her. But again, the writers haven't give much signs of their intent so we can debate it here.

The last thing the stick. We know it is miraculous. We know it has side effects. As far as we know the grimm writers they will use it in the show depending in how they need to use it.

That is my expectation for next season.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - syscrash - 11-29-2016

I don't think Trubel will be in the show. Jacqueline is not in the credits past the second episode. As for Kelly unless they are going to do a growth spurt. Kelly is only a few months old on the show. With Diana they showed even before she was born she had cognitive abilities. It would seem forced for Kelly to show abilities. When a child of his age would not even have the ability to form intent. If Kelly was talking it would make sense that Kelly use of powers are nothing more then childish acts. They could have Kelly's powers as reflective and not intentional. But what purpose would that do.

The articles about season 6 seem to have a consensuses that Adalind chooses to be with her children instead of with Nick or Sean. I expect it will be a mother and daughter team.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - MarylikesGrimm - 11-30-2016

(11-29-2016, 04:22 PM)syscrash Wrote: I don't think Trubel will be in the show. Jacqueline is not in the credits past the second episode. As for Kelly unless they are going to do a growth spurt. Kelly is only a few months old on the show. With Diana they showed even before she was born she had cognitive abilities. It would seem forced for Kelly to show abilities. When a child of his age would not even have the ability to form intent. If Kelly was talking it would make sense that Kelly use of powers are nothing more then childish acts. They could have Kelly's powers as reflective and not intentional. But what purpose would that do.

The articles about season 6 seem to have a consensuses that Adalind chooses to be with her children instead of with Nick or Sean. I expect it will be a mother and daughter team.

We have seen from Claire script and pictures that in show 4 Adalind, Nick and the kids are living at the fome. No articles I have seen suggest that she is not living without either Sean or Nick. Adalind has no money and her children are in constant danger and Adalind will need months to socialize and educate Diana so she can go to places like school.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - irukandji - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 08:59 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: We have seen from Claire script and pictures that in show 4 Adalind, Nick and the kids are living at the fome. No articles I have seen suggest that she is not living without either Sean or Nick. Adalind has no money and her children are in constant danger and Adalind will need months to socialize and educate Diana so she can go to places like school.

What brings her back to the fome? It seems she would be safer with Sean.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - brandon - 11-30-2016

Why do you think Id be safe with them? He is not reliable and she is not interested anymore.being alone without being Nick or Sean is a good time to reflect and think about what you want.in addition to personally managing the social education of Diana

(11-30-2016, 09:32 AM)brandon Wrote: Why do you think Id be safe with them? He is not reliable and she is not interested anymore.being alone without being Nick or Sean is a good time to reflect and think about what you want.in addition to personally managing the social education of Diana

I think it's more about being self-serving than reliable. Sean has a reputation to protect now that he's mayor. BC attached Adalind and the children to him as part of that reputation. He's not going to throw them to the dogs or insult BC because it'll hurt him as much as it does them.

I am all for Adalind raising her children by herself. I am not for her doing that in the fome because there's too much of an invitation for Nick to come in and screw up things.

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - MarylikesGrimm - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 10:08 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 09:32 AM)brandon Wrote: Why do you think Id be safe with them? He is not reliable and she is not interested anymore.being alone without being Nick or Sean is a good time to reflect and think about what you want.in addition to personally managing the social education of Diana

I think it's more about being self-serving than reliable. Sean has a reputation to protect now that he's mayor. BC attached Adalind and the children to him as part of that reputation. He's not going to throw them to the dogs or insult BC because it'll hurt him as much as it does them.

I am all for Adalind raising her children by herself. I am not for her doing that in the fome because there's too much of an invitation for Nick to come in and screw up things.
Adalind has no way to make money since Diana is a full time job for many months. If Nick and Adalind break up and she did leave Sean it is more likely Nick would go to a small apartment and leave the fome to Adalind and two children. Where are you finding money for Adalind to reflect on her on?

Fome is the safest place Adalind has lived during the show. One thing Nick has not messed with during this show is protecting his son while he was in the fome.

(11-30-2016, 11:39 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 10:08 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Adalind has no way to make money since Diana is a full time job for many months. If Nick and Adalind break up and she did leave Sean it is more likely Nick would go to a small apartment and leave the fome to Adalind and two children. Where are you finding money for Adalind to reflect on her on?

Fome is the safest place Adalind has lived during the show. One thing Nick has not messed with during this show is protecting his son while he was in the fome.

Last I saw, she was back at her law firm. Did she resign from her job?

RE: What 6 weeks to the first episode - brandon - 11-30-2016

Sean has the money but what would be the price? Adalind knows how Sean to manipulate so going to work and leaving them with is not something that would be good. Monroe and Rosalee remain