Grimm Forum
"You don't know Jack" - Was Jack a Grimm? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: "You don't know Jack" - Was Jack a Grimm? (/Thread-You-don-t-know-Jack-Was-Jack-a-Grimm)

"You don't know Jack" - Was Jack a Grimm? - izzy - 10-08-2016

So I just came across something about the Jack-The-Ripper plotline that eluded me in the past. Jack the Ripper was supposedly killing wesen. So was he a Grimm? He was supposedly dispatched by a Grimm at one point, but he did not woge. So it leaves open the possibility he was wesen or there is another group who hunts wesen. - Thoughts?

RE: "You don't know Jack" - Was Jack a Grimm? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 07:14 PM)izzy Wrote: So I just came across something about the Jack-The-Ripper plotline that eluded me in the past. Jack the Ripper was supposedly killing wesen. So was he a Grimm? He was supposedly dispatched by a Grimm at one point, but he did not woge. So it leaves open the possibility he was wesen or there is another group who hunts wesen. - Thoughts?

That is a good question. I haven't thought about that.

I think yours is a good theory. But was Jack a person who died and started to enter in other person’s body?

I had the impression that Jack was some kind of daemon that uses to possess wesen’s mind/body to commit crimes. I would say that Jack was the same kind of creature as the ghost from “la lhorona” episode.

RE: "You don't know Jack" - Was Jack a Grimm? - jsgrimm45 - 10-09-2016

(10-08-2016, 07:28 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 07:14 PM)izzy Wrote: So I just came across something about the Jack-The-Ripper plotline that eluded me in the past. Jack the Ripper was supposedly killing wesen. So was he a Grimm? He was supposedly dispatched by a Grimm at one point, but he did not woge. So it leaves open the possibility he was wesen or there is another group who hunts wesen. - Thoughts?

That is a good question. I haven't thought about that.

I think yours is a good theory. But was Jack a person who died and started to enter in other person’s body?

I had the impression that Jack was some kind of daemon that uses to possess wesen’s mind/body to commit crimes. I would say that Jack was the same kind of creature as the ghost from “la lhorona” episode.
It did say in that episode that the character went back farther that England. So likely some type of demon but not a Grimm nor wesen. The what wasn't told. Adalind said it was possession.

RE: "You don't know Jack" - Was Jack a Grimm? - Kathryn Wooten - 10-11-2016

If I remembered h coms from th oth er side and hitch a ride back when someone comes back from the dead

RE: "You don't know Jack" - Was Jack a Grimm? - Renardfan99 - 10-11-2016

(10-11-2016, 12:57 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: If I remembered h coms from th oth er side and hitch a ride back when someone comes back from the dead

Exactly. Renard is wesen, so it made sense that his version of "Jack" would kill other wesens.