Grimm Forum
Nick uses a dangerous dark power - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Nick uses a dangerous dark power (/Thread-Nick-uses-a-dangerous-dark-power)

Pages: 1 2

Nick uses a dangerous dark power - Robyn - 09-14-2016

No idea about the reliability of gamenguide.com or Vine Report:
http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/45389/20160912/grimm-season-6-air-date-and-spoilers-nick-will-use-dark-power-to-save-adalind-series-to-end-after-the-season.htm

Nick risking his life to save/rescue Adalind from Renard implies more than Nick having an affection for/wanting to protect his son’s mother.

Spoiler :
According to Vine Report, Nick will use a dark power that can harm him just to save Adalind from Captain Sean Renard (Sasha Roiz)."Grimm" season 6 also reunites Nick with Adalind which may affect his relationship with Eve also known as Juliette Silverton (Elizabeth Tulloch). Additionally, Nick would choose who is likely not to kill him from the two women.

(09-14-2016, 08:39 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: You think there is another side to the relic and that is the dark power?
Not sure, but considering G & K’s talk about the stick’s repercussions, it would make sense. Another consideration is the talk about Nick & Renard switching bodies. Possibly Nick uses the stick or witch’s hat/spell to become Renard long enough to get inside and rescue Adalind & Kelly? And Diana?

Would Diana leave with Nick or allow Adalind to leave with Nick?

The author of the article is phrasing to represent his/her interpretation of the scenario. But if it accurately interprets the facts, Nick is risking his life to save/rescue Adalind - not Kelly or Kelly/Adalind.

I believed Nick when he told Adalind he wouldn’t hurt her and wanted his son to grow up with his mother. But risking his life to save/rescue Adalind from Renard goes beyond that particular promise. If he died Adalind would have full discretion over Kelly, or worse, Renard would ensure no one got a second chance to take Adalind and/or Kelly.

And I’m assuming Renard still has Kelly. If not, that makes Nick’s decision even more confusing. If he has Kelly with him, what does his willingness to risk his life to get Adalind suggest?

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - jsgrimm45 - 09-14-2016

We could get a change in fathers for Diana like is the LBB Eric's? If so would this change how Diana see Renard? With only 13 episodes this is all likely to happen in like episode 9 10 or 11. So by then Diana may not be so in tune with Sean and sees Nick as protector more so than Sean.

Sean only wants Diana and Adalind for his needs not theirs.

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - rpmaluki - 09-14-2016

If Nick attempts to "rescue" Adalind, I doubt they would leave Kelly behind. And since we've seen Diana at the spice shop, I say Adalind leaves Renard with both children. The stick is used after to try and free her from the power the ring likely binding her to Renard somehow (Conrad wasn't very specific about what it did other than the consequences befalling her children should she take it off).

I do think Nick cares for Adalind and not just as Kelly's mother. He's not articulated it but I get the feeling the writers may be opting for the "actions speak louder than words" option where he's concerned. I can only hope that they be decisive about Nick's feelings one way or another so we don't waste the little time we have left on an unnecessary triangle. Nick must make his choice by the end of the first episode so the season can focus on more important things like the consequences of the BC uprising/mayor Renard/dead northern precinct cops, this season's big bad etc.

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 10:48 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: We could get a change in fathers for Diana like is the LBB Eric's? If so would this change how Diana see Renard? With only 13 episodes this is all likely to happen in like episode 9 10 or 11. So by then Diana may not be so in tune with Sean and sees Nick as protector more so than Sean.

Sean only wants Diana and Adalind for his needs not theirs.

I don't think it is necessary that Eric was Diana's father to Diana turns against Sean. I have the impression that Diana cares more about Adelaind than Sean. Adelaind asked Diana to help Nick and she did. If Sean treats Adelaind (and that will certainly happened) and Diana have to choose a side, I really believe she will choose her mother.

About the stick, the writers left it opened for any kind of power.

Can Nick use the stick to absorve wesen power? As a Grimm he did ir already. The stick could amplify this.

Can Nick use the stick to control or at least influence people?

A simple theory. Can the stick amplify feelings and/or bring back feelings from the past? Nick is anger. This could be the path to the dark side. Nick used the stick on Juliette. Can she return even more anger than she was before becoming Eve?

Just a side note. The writers almost killed Sean in season 3. They killed Juliette in season 4. And brought her back as Eve. They actually killed nick in the end of season 5 and rh E stick brought him back.

As it happened to Sean (the jack plot) can this have an undesired consequence over nick?

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - syscrash - 09-14-2016

Here is how is SEan Diana reaction to Sean and Racheal and Adalind and Nick. Racheal with Sean was perceived to be upsetting Adalind. Not that Adalind cared but it was a source of disrespect. The reason why Rachael said they needed to end their relation. Adalind with Nick if it make Adalind happy she would be fine with it. It would mean if Eve got in the way then Eve would be a target. But from interviews it does not seem that Eve will be actively pursuing Nick. Also consider Diana meet Kelly and was friendly to him. Diana even help Nick and had no anger toward him. Diana did show aggression towards Eve when Diana was mentally connecting with Adalind.

I think there are two parts to the ring. If she takes it off the harm to her children is still in effect. The ability to use the rings ability to control died with Conrad. With Sean being a zauberbiest the control could be transferred to him but he would need someone with the ability to do the transfer. that would be either Eve or Adalind or his mother.

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - Robyn - 09-14-2016

Since the show completely dropped the Royals storyline in S5, it would be odd to bring it up in S6 by suggesting Eric is actually the father. I think G & K will either have Diana be a deterrent to Nick/Adalind or have her choose to be with her mother regardless of the living arrangements.

I was questioning Nick’s motivation based on the article, assuming the article is accurately stating that Nick will use a dark power to save Adalind from Renard. The article doesn’t mention Kelly or Diana, so I questioned if Nick already had Kelly would he risk using the dark power only for Adalind. And if so, what does that suggest about Nick’s feelings for Adalind.

Also, the article states: ‘save Adalind from Renard’. S5 implied the children, not Adalind, would be in danger if she left Renard. So is the assumption that Nick could safely remove Kelly from Renard’s home as long as Adalind remains or does the ring trap Adalind, Diana, and Kelly? I think the ring’s control ending with Bonaparte’s death is an assumption. G & K have said the ring will be a problem for Nick & Adalind in S6, and if I remember correctly that Nick will use the stick to try to break the ring’s spell.

Now I’m questioning whether Nick will lie to Adalind about the how he obtained the stick or admit he lied to her after returning from Germany. Sadly, I don’t see Adalind getting upset/angry about either lie as long as she gets to move back in with Nick.

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-14-2016

Considering their history and the fact that she kept her returning powers secret from him, I expect Adalind will be fairly forgiving of Nick not totally trusting her.

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - syscrash - 09-14-2016

Why would Nick even have to tell her where he got the stick. If he did tell her he could make something up. The show has never felt it needed to explain how anything happens. It just does. Adalind has never explained to anyone not even SEan why Diana is growing so fast or has so much power. But the other have not even asked, or even questioned her growth. They have not even seemed surprised. So why would Adalind question the stick.

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - rpmaluki - 09-15-2016

Nick shouldn't tell ANYONE about that stick. There's a reason it was hidden in the first place. He should have left it in Germany or found a better place to hide it since HE compromised the first hiding place.

RE: Nick uses a dangerous dark power - Kathryn Wooten - 09-15-2016

also remember..the stick has a dark side we have not seen yet.....and with Nick constantly using it and returning from the dead more than once........we are bound to see what the dark side is