Grimm Forum
Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick (/Thread-Kelly-was-safer-with-Renard-than-Nick)

Pages: 1 2

Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - Kathryn Wooten - 09-05-2016

Let's face it..Nick had a bulleye on his back, when Conrad came to twn ..so Kelly was in danger if Nick kept him with him...at the very lest Diana would had protected the child from Conrad IMO
It is no life for a child to be raised in a dnak, wet and dark tunnel if that's where Nick would had put her to keep her safe
like him or not Renard whether he wanted to or not was more safe for Kelly to be

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - Renardfan99 - 09-05-2016

Children are just plot points on shows and to be fair, Diana would have been in danger if she did not have any powers.

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - wfmyers1207 - 09-06-2016

@KW, can't go along with that. Little Kelly was nothing more than an appendage, a stage prop to both Renard and Bonaparte. The moment he ceased to be useful to them, he would have been disposed of as a potential future threat to them.

Little Kelly had the potential to combine the powers of a Grimm with that of a zauberbeist! Does anyone think that Renard and Bonaparte would have let someone like that live very long?? Confused

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - jsgrimm45 - 09-09-2016

(09-06-2016, 08:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @KW, can't go along with that. Little Kelly was nothing more than an appendage, a stage prop to both Renard and Bonaparte. The moment he ceased to be useful to them, he would have been disposed of as a potential future threat to them.

Little Kelly had the potential to combine the powers of a Grimm with that of a zauberbeist! Does anyone think that Renard and Bonaparte would have let someone like that live very long?? Confused
That's how I see Kelly also and don't forget a way to control Adalind and maybe with that control more control over Diana. Take Kelly away as a hold on Adalind now add your points, if Kelly shows some powers that Bonaparte saw a problem Kelly was gone. Now when it comes to Renard he has the same need, knowing Nick is for sure out to get him.

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - Kathryn Wooten - 09-12-2016

(09-09-2016, 01:08 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 08:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @KW, can't go along with that. Little Kelly was nothing more than an appendage, a stage prop to both Renard and Bonaparte. The moment he ceased to be useful to them, he would have been disposed of as a potential future threat to them.

That's how I see Kelly also and don't forget a way to control Adalind and maybe with that control more control over Diana. Take Kelly away as a hold on Adalind now add your points, if Kelly shows some powers that Bonaparte saw a problem Kelly was gone. Now when it comes to Renard he has the same need, knowing Nick is for sure out to get him.

Kelly would be more like Sean than Conrad. Nick is still human, even though Nick is very strong ,agile, and other abilities, however Nick is still mortal. Which mean Kelly will be 1/2 Zauberbiest strong, agile smart cunning

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - MarylikesGrimm - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 05:53 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

Kelly would be more like Sean than Conrad. Nick is still human, even though Nick is very strong ,agile, and other abilities, however Nick is still mortal. Which mean Kelly will be 1/2 Zauberbiest strong, agile smart cunning

My view is Kelly would be in between Sean and Conard (think 2/3). Nick is not human he is a Grimm and he has special blood, zombie related powers as well as the physical characters strength and the like. Sean has not shown himself to be more powerful than Nick. Kelly is not special like Diana however there is no reason to believe to he would be as weak as Sean. I love to see Kelly use special potions with weapons.

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - jsgrimm45 - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 06:37 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

My view is Kelly would be in between Sean and Conard (think 2/3). Nick is not human he is a Grimm and he has special blood, zombie related powers as well as the physical characters strength and the like. Sean has not shown himself to be more powerful than Nick. Kelly is not special like Diana however there is no reason to believe to he would be as weak as Sean. I love to see Kelly use special potions with weapons.
Do we know what makes a full zauberbiest? Could it be a Grimm and a hexenbiest? We know Sean is only 1/2 with a human father and hexenbiest mother but Kelly is a Grimm and hexenbiest mix so could it be just a Grimm or some type hybrid?

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - MarylikesGrimm - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 06:43 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Do we know what makes a full zauberbiest? Could it be a Grimm and a hexenbiest? We know Sean is only 1/2 with a human father and hexenbiest mother but Kelly is a Grimm and hexenbiest mix so could it be just a Grimm or some type hybrid?

I think full zauberiest has a zauberiest and hexenbiest parents. Kelly as grimm or hybrid would be stronger than Sean. Do you think zauderbiest have a birth mark under their tongue like hexenbiests? If they can tell what Kelly is yet that would help understand where it is safer for him to be.

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - jsgrimm45 - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 07:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 06:43 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 01:08 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: That's how I see Kelly also and don't forget a way to control Adalind and maybe with that control more control over Diana. Take Kelly away as a hold on Adalind now add your points, if Kelly shows some powers that Bonaparte saw a problem Kelly was gone. Now when it comes to Renard he has the same need, knowing Nick is for sure out to get him.

I think full zauberiest has a zauberiest and hexenbiest parents. Kelly as grimm or hybrid would be stronger than Sean. Do you think zauderbiest have a birth mark under their tongue like hexenbiests? If they can tell what Kelly is yet that would help understand where it is safer for him to be.
Good point we never seen a book entry on how to tell a zauberbiest.

RE: Kelly was safer with Renard than Nick - New Guy - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 07:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I think full zauberiest has a zauberiest and hexenbiest parents. Kelly as grimm or hybrid would be stronger than Sean. Do you think zauderbiest have a birth mark under their tongue like hexenbiests? If they can tell what Kelly is yet that would help understand where it is safer for him to be.
Hi Mary,
I like to refer to Grimm Wikia for technical questions such as the "dark U-shaped birthmark on the underside of their tongues."
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Hexenbiest_%26_Zauberbiest
I read it as both hexen and zaubers have the "U." Perhaps Nick should examine Bonaparte's tongue and have Renard stick out his tongue as 5.01 gets rolling. If he sees the "U" then he should call Adalind and have her check Kelly. After the birthmark question is resolved the big Renard vs Nick face-off can begin.
Bonaparte is a full Zauberbiest:
[Image: latest?cb=20160522042313]
Renard is a half Zauberbiest:
[Image: latest?cb=20141123180708]
Since Kelly is so young and only 13 episodes remain, it is unlikely we will see him woge.
New Guy