Grimm Forum
Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot (/Thread-Spoilers-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - Gretel Hanselsister - 08-31-2016

S6E02 Trust Me Knot

Air Date:
January 13, 2017

Synopsis:
NICK MAKES A PACT THAT COULD BE DEADLY - JACQUELINE TOBONI, HANNAH R. LOYD AND DANNY BRUNO GUEST STAR - Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) find a solution to stop Renard (Sasha Roiz) while Nick (David Giuntoli) is still on the run. Adalind (Claire Coffee) receives a phone call that throws her into the middle of everything. Back at the spice shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) adventure in babysitting takes an interesting turn when Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) demonstrates her power. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) work to solve the mystery of the cloth found with the healing stick.

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 08-31-2016

It is said someone will switch sides. I think this will be that episode. IMO it will be either Wu or Hank.

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - Kathryn Wooten - 09-24-2016

(08-31-2016, 09:57 PM)syscrash Wrote: It is said someone will switch sides. I think this will be that episode. IMO it will be either Wu or Hank.

very interesting I believe who ever he or she is ...is going under cover pretending to switch
But look at the title trust me KNOT could this be a someone Renard and Adalind tying the KNOT????? marriage????

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - jsgrimm45 - 09-25-2016

(09-24-2016, 06:30 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 09:57 PM)syscrash Wrote: It is said someone will switch sides. I think this will be that episode. IMO it will be either Wu or Hank.

very interesting I believe who ever he or she is ...is going under cover pretending to switch
But look at the title trust me KNOT could this be a someone Renard and Adalind tying the KNOT????? marriage????
Because the used KNOT and Not could mean something Sean or even Nick thinks is tied up nice and sweet isn't?

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - Robyn - 09-25-2016

It’s difficult to even speculate the meaning behind a title, but my first thought based on the spelling of ‘knot’ was the ring/spell creating a forced union/tying the knot between Renard & Adalind. That perhaps Renard trusts Adalind not to leave or strike against him because of the ring/spell, but she does or at least attempts to. Or perhaps it's the other way around, Adalind unwisely believes she can trust Renard because of the ring/spell and quickly learns that’s not the case.

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - jsgrimm45 - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 12:49 PM)Robyn Wrote: It’s difficult to even speculate the meaning behind a title, but my first thought based on the spelling of ‘knot’ was the ring/spell creating a forced union/tying the knot between Renard & Adalind. That perhaps Renard trusts Adalind not to leave or strike against him because of the ring/spell, but she does or at least attempts to. Or perhaps it's the other way around, Adalind unwisely believes she can trust Renard because of the ring/spell and quickly learns that’s not the case.
Very good point hadn't thought of it. We also say they are tying the knot.

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 12-19-2016

Trust me Knot Press Release

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - MarylikesGrimm - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 10:11 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: Trust me Knot Press Release

The link below is not working for me so added a new one.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/12/grimm-episode-602-trust-me-knot-press.html

01/13/2017 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : NICK MAKES A PACT THAT COULD BE DEADLY - JACQUELINE TOBONI, HANNAH R. LOYD AND DANNY BRUNO GUEST STAR - Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) find a solution to stop Renard (Sasha Roiz) while Nick (David Giuntoli) is still on the run. Adalind (Claire Coffee) receives a phone call that throws her into the middle of everything. Back at the spice shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) adventure in babysitting takes an interesting turn when Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) demonstrates her power. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) work to solve the mystery of the cloth found with the healing stick.

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - rpmaluki - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 10:13 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 10:11 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: Trust me Knot Press Release

That link is not working for me.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/12/grimm-episode-602-trust-me-knot-press.html

01/13/2017 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : NICK MAKES A PACT THAT COULD BE DEADLY - JACQUELINE TOBONI, HANNAH R. LOYD AND DANNY BRUNO GUEST STAR - Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) find a solution to stop Renard (Sasha Roiz) while Nick (David Giuntoli) is still on the run. Adalind (Claire Coffee) receives a phone call that throws her into the middle of everything. Back at the spice shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) adventure in babysitting takes an interesting turn when Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) demonstrates her power. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) work to solve the mystery of the cloth found with the healing stick.
Fixed it.

RE: Spoilers: S6E02 Trust Me Knot - syscrash - 12-19-2016

This confirms Nick tells Eve about the stick that he used to heal her. This also means Adalind is absolved for taking off with Kelly. The she had no choice will be the reason. The promo has Nick saying thank you for helping in episode 1. So what is the phone call. With Nick on the run I was thinking it is a call from Nick needing help. This might be the first of Adalind working with Nick. Only to later for Nick to work with Eve, then back to working with Adalind.