Grimm Forum
ANOTHER baby on the way? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER baby on the way? (/Thread-ANOTHER-baby-on-the-way)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

ANOTHER baby on the way? - Hexenadler - 08-26-2016

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/grimm-season-6-spoilers-baby-way-juliette-silverton-691265#5HIkZpSMT1Qrfcci.97

I'll say this much: If it turns out to be Kenneth's, I wouldn't blame Nick for finally snapping. (Appropriate irony, considering Juliette's heel turn in S4 was because of Adalind's child.)

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - wfmyers1207 - 08-26-2016

Unless hexenbeists have the gestation period of an elephant, and judging by Adalind "Fertile Myrtle" Schade, they don't. Tongue I don't see how it could be Kenneth's. I think this is just another red herring unless maybe Bitsie Tulloch is actually pregnant and they trying to figure out how to work it into the show.

But, from recent photos posted on twitter, there is no sign of a pregnancy yet. Dodgy

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - Kathryn Wooten - 08-26-2016

Episode 3 is titled: Oh captain, My captain

well my guess a Nick and Renard show down

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 08-26-2016

And here we go... again... Apparently Grimm writters are going to take another Idea rabbit Idea (should I see another hexan-baby??? ) from their magic freak hexanbiest hat... Dodgy

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - irukandji - 08-26-2016

How many red herrings has Bitsie teased about that have actually come true?

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - jsgrimm45 - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 02:13 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: And here we go... again... Apparently Grimm writters are going to take another Idea rabbit Idea (should I see another hexan-baby??? ) from their magic freak hexanbiest hat... Dodgy
Is this a effect of the healing? Kind of a Diana type thing?

(08-26-2016, 02:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: How many red herrings has Bitsie teased about that have actually come true?
She has been the lead red herring leader, but we were told about side effects of the relic and we don't know how she became a hexenbiest and Adalind was PG with Kelly when she changed to Adalind so if Diana was quick maybe Juliette was slow. Big GrinTongue

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 02:51 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 02:13 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: And here we go... again... Apparently Grimm writters are going to take another Idea rabbit Idea (should I see another hexan-baby??? ) from their magic freak hexanbiest hat... Dodgy
Is this a effect of the healing? Kind of a Diana type thing?

(08-26-2016, 02:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: How many red herrings has Bitsie teased about that have actually come true?
She has been the lead red herring leader, but we were told about side effects of the relic and we don't know how she became a hexenbiest and Adalind was PG with Kelly when she changed to Adalind so if Diana was quick maybe Juliette was slow. Big GrinTongue

Did I understand correctly?
Your theory is that the relic restored Juliette’s/Eve body to a condition more or less equal to the point when Juliette used the hat… And since Adelaind was pregnant during the speel, the some may have occurred to Juliette... And somehow the stick made the magic sometime after that. Is it something like that?
Note: I kind of liked that… I mean… this is so Grimm writers… Big Grin

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - syscrash - 08-26-2016

Quote:Did I understand correctly?
Your theory is that the relic restored Juliette’s/Eve body to a condition more or less equal to the point when Juliette used the hat… And since Adelaind was pregnant during the speel, the some may have occurred to Juliette... And somehow the stick made the magic sometime after that. Is it something like that?
Though not likely I find it to be a very interesting idea. Juliette did sleep with Nick even though it was as Adalind. Would make it even harder for Nick to decide between the two.

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - Arianne Margarita - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 04:23 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Did I understand correctly?
Though not likely I find it to be a very interesting idea. Juliette did sleep with Nick even though it was as Adalind. Would make it even harder for Nick to decide between the two.

Juliette did sleep with Sean and kenne too.

RE: ANOTHER baby on the way? - MarylikesGrimm - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:42 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Unless hexenbeists have the gestation period of an elephant, and judging by Adalind "Fertile Myrtle" Schade, they don't. Tongue I don't see how it could be Kenneth's. I think this is just another red herring unless maybe Bitsie Tulloch is actually pregnant and they trying to figure out how to work it into the show.

But, from recent photos posted on twitter, there is no sign of a pregnancy yet. Dodgy

If Bitsie Tulloch is actually pregnant I hope there is a time jump so we do not end up with too many pregnancies or small babies. Baby Kelly should be about a year younger than Diana if both were growing up at the same rate. Having Kelly grow at half the rate of a real baby limits the use of the character and makes it hard for another baby to be born in season 6 with only 13 episodes.