Grimm Forum
Will the book of Grimms come back into play - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Will the book of Grimms come back into play (/Thread-Will-the-book-of-Grimms-come-back-into-play)

Pages: 1 2 3

Will the book of Grimms come back into play - jsgrimm45 - 07-20-2016

The book has a listing of Grimms so would be of use to Nick to connect some of the other Grimms? Will this connect be only to tell them what is happening if the don't know or will he look for help?

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - wfmyers1207 - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 07:50 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The book has a listing of Grimms so would be of use to Nick to connect some of the other Grimms? Will this connect be only to tell them what is happening if the don't know or will he look for help?

Now that is a damn good question. I'm going to have to give that some more serious thought. Dodgy

After having given it some more thought, I believe the just might.
The way that S5 ended, with just about everyone in HW and BC wiped out, I think BC and HW may now be off the board. I realize this doesn't make a lot of logical sense, but it's exactly how G&K got rid of the Royals.

This would mean that Nick, Truble and Eve go looking for some help in taking out Renard once and for all. And Truble already knows where 2 Grimms are, Lisbon and Bangkok. Dodgy

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - Renardfan99 - 07-20-2016

What about the coins? I bet the book will not be mentioned at all.

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - wfmyers1207 - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 12:34 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: What about the coins? I bet the book will not be mentioned at all.

The coins were stashed somewhere by Kelly. To my knowledge she didn't even tell Nick where they are, so their probably gone forever. Or until someone gets lucky and stumbles across them. Dodgy

I think this was just another clumsy plot device by G&K to get the coins off the board so they didn't have to consider them in the story line any longer. Huh

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - jsgrimm45 - 07-21-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:38 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 12:34 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: What about the coins? I bet the book will not be mentioned at all.

The coins were stashed somewhere by Kelly. To my knowledge she didn't even tell Nick where they are, so their probably gone forever. Or until someone gets lucky and stumbles across them. Dodgy

I think this was just another clumsy plot device by G&K to get the coins off the board so they didn't have to consider them in the story line any longer. Huh
Like you I think the coins are a drop item very likely never to used again they served the use. Maybe a Kelly give them to another Grimm to destroy.

Should we debate how the names get into the book does someone write them or is there a spell on the book that knows the Grimm lines and writes them itself when a Grimm gets his or her powers?

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - wfmyers1207 - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 07:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Like you I think the coins are a drop item very likely never to used again they served the use. Maybe a Kelly give them to another Grimm to destroy.

Should we debate how the names get into the book does some write them or is there a spell on the book that knows the Grimm lines and writes them itself when a Grimm gets his or her powers?

Oh, what the hell! I'll bite! Smile

I go with an "enchanted" book. "Grimm" is a fantasy show after all and magic spells and potions work. So, why the hell not!? Tongue

It could work like this for example. Back in the day, the head of each Grimm family wrote their name in the enchanted book. After that the names of each of his or her descendants who became a Grimm would appear in the book on the day they became Grimms. Presto Chango! Ta Da! Big Grin

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - syscrash - 07-22-2016

I like the enchanted book idea. Especially after the enchanted book with the magical stick .

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - jsgrimm45 - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 07:15 PM)syscrash Wrote: I like the enchanted book idea. Especially after the enchanted book with the magical stick .
After all we never seen or heard anything about a Grimm network. Someone would have to be feeding the info on Grimm's to put in the book. The only other way I could see it, would be some way to know which person would become a Grimm?

Guess the wesen council might keep track of Grimm's but then they would have to give that info to the book keeper.

Any other way can we see for the book to be up to date?

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - Renardfan99 - 08-03-2016

How hard was it to have Kelly sell Nick she took the coins back to Greece and threw them in whatever hole was deemed necessary for the story?!

RE: Will the book of Grimms come back into play - MarylikesGrimm - 08-06-2016

(07-22-2016, 07:15 PM)syscrash Wrote: I like the enchanted book idea. Especially after the enchanted book with the magical stick .

One hand I like the idea of Grimm book being a Grimm magic book especially if it is a hidden spellbook too. I love to have Grimm spells for weapons.

I did notice that the names in the book were written by different pens.

I wonder what happens if two Grimm got married from different lines. Nick could distantly related to Nebojsa or others by such a marriage. In the early days, they may not have written down any of the women too.