Grimm Forum
How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's (/Thread-How-was-Renard-going-to-get-around-everyone-who-knew-Kelly-was-Nick-s)

Pages: 1 2

How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - jsgrimm45 - 06-26-2016

We seen Sean say meet the love of my life and the Mother of MY two children. Looks like any reporter would be able to find out in short order that Nick is the father of Kelly. Now we know the series leave these type loopholes unfilled but Nick even used Adalind and Kelly as alibi to the FBI for Chavez. So this a very large loophole.

Thoughts Ideas?

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - Robyn - 06-26-2016

It’s a big loophole for me too, but no one investigated the last minute candidate in S5, so I don’t see the show concerning itself in S6 with repercussions that would naturally occur. That said, it could be used by Nick in a S6 episode as a way to barter for Kelly - threatening to go public or sue for custody using the birth certificate and a court ordered paternity test. But who would carry the most clout with the court system - a cop who assaulted his captain in the middle of the police station or the newly appointed mayor?

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - wfmyers1207 - 06-26-2016

This was one of the many huge plot holes the show is notorious for having. As some other Forum members pointed out on other threads: Just how the hell was Renard going to pass them off as his family anyway? Huh? Confused

No one was going to notice the mayor-elects new instafamily? That was more than a huge plot hole, that was just plain shitty writing! Sad

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - syscrash - 06-26-2016

Diana is a bigger problem then Kelly would ever be. Sean say meet the love of my life and the Mother of MY two children. People finding this a problem over look. When Sean excepts the mother he accepts the kids. He never gave any indication that he was the father. What should he have said, the love of my life and her two kids?

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - Robyn - 06-26-2016

(06-26-2016, 01:30 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana is a bigger problem then Kelly would ever be. Sean say meet the love of my life and the Mother of MY two children. People finding this a problem over look. When Sean excepts the mother he accepts the kids. He never gave any indication that he was the father. What should he have said, the love of my life and her two kids?
(06-26-2016, 01:30 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana is a bigger problem then Kelly would ever be. Sean say meet the love of my life and the Mother of MY two children. People finding this a problem over look. When Sean excepts the mother he accepts the kids. He never gave any indication that he was the father. What should he have said, the love of my life and her two kids?
I don’t see this as a problem . If anyone pursues the issue, it’s simple enough for Renard to say Adalind has two children from a previous relationship and he loves them as his own. The mayor that ‘adopted’ his wife’s children and created a wholesome family, constituents would eat that up. Nick has to be careful not to compromise Kelly & Adalind, plus he’ll soon learn about the ring which could make rash behavior even more dangerous.

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - Kathryn Wooten - 06-26-2016

Exactly.....A scenario: Mother of 3 kids divorced and remarried with a man who has 3 more children...(Brady Bunch) Mother excepted his 3 sons and he her 3 daughters...

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - syscrash - 06-27-2016

A shared custody only works if Nick and Sean are not at each others throat. But Nick has an even bigger problem. Kelly's life is now tied to the ring Adalind wares. A ring that ties her to Sean. Adalind has a daughter that has killed to keep Adalind and Sean together. There are just to many reasons why Nick and Adalind can not be together. There is no reason why she would give up kelly and Nick can't make her. Say you could sway Diana to accept Nadalind. You still have the ring. First you would need someone with incentive and ability to break the curse. That would only be Nick. Unless being a prince to Adalind princess becomes a nightmare. Then Sean may want it broken. What worse then being locked to a psycho princess Adalind. She lives to make Sean life miserable.

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - Kathryn Wooten - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 12:04 AM)syscrash Wrote: A shared custody only works if Nick and Sean are not at each others throat. But Nick has an even bigger problem. Kelly's life is now tied to the ring Adalind wares. A ring that ties her to Sean. Adalind has a daughter that has killed to keep Adalind and Sean together. There are just to many reasons why Nick and Adalind can not be together. There is no reason why she would give up kelly and Nick can't make her. Say you could sway Diana to accept Nadalind. You still have the ring. First you would need someone with incentive and ability to break the curse. That would only be Nick. Unless being a prince to Adalind princess becomes a nightmare. Then Sean may want it broken. What worse then being locked to a psycho princess Adalind. She lives to make Sean life miserable.

I believe what ever the ring does...a zauberbiest (prince Sean) is the only one who can break the spell

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - syscrash - 06-27-2016

Since Conrad created the ring. I would think it would take someone with his powers to break the spell. There must be something that keeps Adalind from breaking the spell herself. Conrad gave Adalind the ring before Rachael so he may not have planed for Diana being able to cancel it. Amazing all kind of speculations on the ring without even knowing what it does. It may work in Adalinds favor.

RE: How was Renard going to get around everyone who knew Kelly was Nick's - jsgrimm45 - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 04:20 AM)syscrash Wrote: Since Conrad created the ring. I would think it would take someone with his powers to break the spell. There must be something that keeps Adalind from breaking the spell herself. Conrad gave Adalind the ring before Rachael so he may not have planed for Diana being able to cancel it. Amazing all kind of speculations on the ring without even knowing what it does. It may work in Adalinds favor.
Interesting idea of working in Adalind favor how would you do that?