Grimm Forum
Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette (/Thread-Nick-and-Adalind-s-relationship-is-a-slap-in-the-face-to-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 05:16 AM)irukandji Wrote: She was Nick's girlfriend long before he ever encountered Monroe and scoobs. Yet she has to be the one to find acceptance in his world. You have to wonder why kind of a man he is to set such standards on his own girlfriend.

I agree with you. Nick saw part of him being a grimm was Juliette being accepted by the scooby team.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Hexenadler - 05-22-2017

The writers should have stayed the course with Nick & Juliette's relationship. There was amazing potential for a "Beauty & the Beast"-style story arc with Nick and Hexenette, and they flushed it right down the toilet.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - rpmaluki - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 07:48 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: The writers should have stayed the course with Nick & Juliette's relationship. There was amazing potential for a "Beauty & the Beast"-style story arc with Nick and Hexenette, and they flushed it right down the toilet.
I expected this at the time of Juliette's transformation. Since I never gave them a chance before, I was willing to explore Grimm Nick and Hexenbiest Juliette, instead they torpedoed the remnants of that sorrowful relationship until there was nothing left.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Tara - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 07:48 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: The writers should have stayed the course with Nick & Juliette's relationship. There was amazing potential for a "Beauty & the Beast"-style story arc with Nick and Hexenette, and they flushed it right down the toilet.

Yes, there was much potential BUT no they decided against it - and push us up with the pregnancy arc and baby story -.- And put at the end Nick and Adalind together, don't get me wrong it's no difference if there is an Juliette or Adalind the Hexenbiest - just Adalind is the baby mommy...

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Loona - 05-22-2017

I would have liked to watch grimm without another baby story. Diana was enough BUT I belief they wanted to take the way, because the writer wanted to write an Nadalind story. It's my opinion. But for me it has a sour aftertaste. Why Adalind and not Juliette? That is what makes me still angry. I always loved to watch Grimm and enjoy it and Juliette was always one of my favorite.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Hexenadler - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 08:13 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I expected this at the time of Juliette's transformation. Since I never gave them a chance before, I was willing to explore Grimm Nick and Hexenbiest Juliette, instead they torpedoed the remnants of that sorrowful relationship until there was nothing left.

I've rarely been more depressed than I was at the end of season four. Juliette's transformation could have been taken down a path equally dark and exciting, with Hexenette and Nick developing a bizarre, semi-sadomasochistic chemistry with each other even as they continue to live in the same house. It would definitely have been a radical departure from what we'd seen on the show up to that point, but I'd have taken it over pairing Nick up with Adalind in a heartbeat.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 08:36 AM)Loona Wrote: I would have liked to watch grimm without another baby story. Diana was enough BUT I belief they wanted to take the way, because the writer wanted to write an Nadalind story. It's my opinion. But for me it has a sour aftertaste. Why Adalind and not Juliette? That is what makes me still angry. I always loved to watch Grimm and enjoy it and Juliette was always one of my favorite.

I was surprised they had any fake pregnancies in grimm. Diana, in 2013, is the one they should have not done. They knew Claire Coffee could have gotten pregnant in real life like Bree and with the tiny baby they like to use one set for the new mom. Bree just stayed a lot in the a spice shop and it did not change the story line. They make Adalind pregnant so Claire would stay at one set and that change the story line but if there was no Diana in 2013 instead she could have been born in 2014 which would have protected Claire's real baby which more important than a fake/character baby.

I believe myself to be a Bitsie & Claire fan IMO and others it is not requirement if you like Juliette to want her to ship with Grimm Nick.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Loona - 05-22-2017

To clarify this, I have nothing against Claire I think she is very nice and friendly the same applies to Bitsie.

I just prefer more Juliette instead of Adalind - but that doesn't mean that I can't like the actress.

(05-22-2017, 09:51 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:13 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I expected this at the time of Juliette's transformation. Since I never gave them a chance before, I was willing to explore Grimm Nick and Hexenbiest Juliette, instead they torpedoed the remnants of that sorrowful relationship until there was nothing left.

I've rarely been more depressed than I was at the end of season four. Juliette's transformation could have been taken down a path equally dark and exciting, with Hexenette and Nick developing a bizarre, semi-sadomasochistic chemistry with each other even as they continue to live in the same house. It would definitely have been a radical departure from what we'd seen on the show up to that point, but I'd have taken it over pairing Nick up with Adalind in a heartbeat.

If Diana was not born in 2013 what should the writers have done to keep Claire at one set when her real baby was small in your opinion and not hurt the story line.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - brandon - 05-22-2017

Bree was not character regular in the series yet.